Police threaten to boycott 49ers

Conservatives are at a conundrum here. They are anti worker and anti union and also don't like kapernick. A rock and a hard place. Irony is funny. This is truly HILARIOUS because the security should not be paid in your eyes and kapernick is sticking it to the anthem.

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.

Calling them murderers, then expecting their protection? Fuck him.

It is an optional assignment, one they can CHOOSE not to take.
Put it this way, who the fuck cares, and some are muderers.

You are a hypocrite of some magnitude. On one hand you're a flag-waving, hyperbolic 'patriot', which suggests you believe in the constitution and all it stands for, on the other you want those that disagree with you dead. What a guy!

That's not hypocritical. Not even close. I am not advocating that anyone be killed. It's just a fact that if some of you were dead, we'd all be better off. It's the truth. This country would in fact be better, if the people who hate this country, were not here, or alive.

Have you not worked at a place, or with a customer, who hated that place? Is it not better when that employee or customer isn't there? Same is true on a country level.

I have never suggested anyone go shoot people who disagree with me. But it's still a fact that some of them are a burden on society, that the lack of which would make the world a better place.

I would assume you believe a rapist should be put in prison. I would also assume you believe the constitution says you have a right to freedom. Are you a hypocrite? Or does one not contradict the other?
No, they don't contradict because the Constitution doesn't allow for anyones' rights to be infringed by another. It also doesn't allow for anyone to violate the law.

Right. We have freedom of speech too. Why are you saying we shouldn't be able to exercise our rights? If you are not saying that.... then what's your problem again? Stop being a hypocrite. If everyone else is allowed to say what they believe, so are we.

Funny how you can defend everyone rights, until you don't like how they use their rights.
Your freedom of speech protects you from the government. No where else. It amazes me in 2016, there are still rubes who don't get that.

I agree. So when we demand this trash get fired from the 49ers.... I don't want to hear about how we're violating his freedom of speech.
You can start anytime you like. No one is stopping you.

Being greedy is one thing.

The fan knowing that the players disrespect them and everything they believe in, could very well interfere with the process of identifying with the team.

NOt so much a boycott as a loss of emotional connection and thus interest.
Folks who love NFL football are not turning away from the sport because one asshole won't stand for the national anthem.

If it was just one, and he was not supported by the league, you would have a valid point.
Nah, Games still sell out. Fans still watch on TV. People who don't care much about football will be the ones boycotting it.

Give it time.
LOL

I remember right-wingers telling me, you just wait and see, we'll find those stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction. Just give it time.

Sooner or later, white Americans are going to be tired of being pissed on.

Conservatives are at a conundrum here. They are anti worker and anti union and also don't like kapernick. A rock and a hard place. Irony is funny. This is truly HILARIOUS because the security should not be paid in your eyes and kapernick is sticking it to the anthem.

YOur words seem to be coming to US from an alternate reality.

Please tell US more about your world.

Folks who love NFL football are not turning away from the sport because one asshole won't stand for the national anthem.

If it was just one, and he was not supported by the league, you would have a valid point.
Nah, Games still sell out. Fans still watch on TV. People who don't care much about football will be the ones boycotting it.

Give it time.
LOL

I remember right-wingers telling me, you just wait and see, we'll find those stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction. Just give it time.

:itsok:

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.

Calling them murderers, then expecting their protection? Fuck him.

It is an optional assignment, one they can CHOOSE not to take.
Put it this way, who the fuck cares, and some are muderers.

Then why do you care, if they stay at home? If you morons actually believed that the police were in fact murderers, then you should be the biggest supporters of police ditching you people at football games.

See what happens when the criminals KNOW the police won't stop them.

Hypocritical morons.

You are a hypocrite of some magnitude. On one hand you're a flag-waving, hyperbolic 'patriot', which suggests you believe in the constitution and all it stands for, on the other you want those that disagree with you dead. What a guy!

That's not hypocritical. Not even close. I am not advocating that anyone be killed. It's just a fact that if some of you were dead, we'd all be better off. It's the truth. This country would in fact be better, if the people who hate this country, were not here, or alive.

Have you not worked at a place, or with a customer, who hated that place? Is it not better when that employee or customer isn't there? Same is true on a country level.

I have never suggested anyone go shoot people who disagree with me. But it's still a fact that some of them are a burden on society, that the lack of which would make the world a better place.

I would assume you believe a rapist should be put in prison. I would also assume you believe the constitution says you have a right to freedom. Are you a hypocrite? Or does one not contradict the other?
No, they don't contradict because the Constitution doesn't allow for anyones' rights to be infringed by another. It also doesn't allow for anyone to violate the law.

Right. We have freedom of speech too. Why are you saying we shouldn't be able to exercise our rights? If you are not saying that.... then what's your problem again? Stop being a hypocrite. If everyone else is allowed to say what they believe, so are we.

Funny how you can defend everyone rights, until you don't like how they use their rights.
Your freedom of speech protects you from the government. No where else. It amazes me in 2016, there are still rubes who don't get that.

I agree. So when we demand this trash get fired from the 49ers.... I don't want to hear about how we're violating his freedom of speech.
Go ahead and demand away. It will be funny seeing how influential you are.

Give it time.
LOL

Then what?....

Give it time.
LOL

Then what?....

Hard to say exactly what form the backlash is going to take.

The sooner this occurs, the more likely it will be a political or legal response.

The later it occurs the less likely that will be an option.

image.jpeg

Give it time.
LOL

Then what?....

The sooner this occurs, the more likely it will be a political or legal response.

Then what?... I know from experience your type hates to bleed and the Blacks today are not passive. What are you going to do? Be specific.

Give it time.
LOL

Then what?....

Then what?... I know from experience your type hates to bleed and the Blacks today are not passive. What are you going to do? Be specific.

I've said that it is hard to say exactly what form the backlash will take.

Your beliefs about "my types" are nothing but your racist assholeness.

LOL

Then what?....

I've said that it is hard to say exactly what form the backlash will take.

Your beliefs about "my types" are nothing but your racist assholeness.
So you have zero specifics but just a general sad opinion? I thought so. Like most white boys you are all talk.

Anti-worker? The left-wing has stolen my worker-wages to pay for social programs and green energy grants. Not conservatives.

Anti-Union? Depends on what you mean by that. I have no problem with people who wish to unionize. I think they are stupid to do so, but I'm not against their choice.

What I am against, is Unions telling me that I am not allowed to practice my job, skill, or trade, unless I am union. Sorry, but freedom, works both ways. The freedom to unionize, is equally a freedom not to unionize. You don't get dictate whether or not I am union. If that is what you call anti-union... fine.... but you are both wrong, and anti-freedom.

There is no irony at all. If there is any Irony, it is on the left. The left-wing constantly bashes the rich and wealthy, and consistently (and falsely) claims to support the working people, and the lower and middle class.

Well the demographic of those who watch professional sports, especially the NFL, is the lower and middle class, and krapernick, is a wealthy man who signed a multi-million dollar contract, and yet rubbed the lower and middle class in his politics against the Anthem.

If anything, the left-wing has now shown they support the super wealthy, and gave the lower and middle class, the finger by supporting krapernick.

Forum List

Back