Police: Teens mistake sex screams for assault

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Must've been great sex..

The 34-year-old woman, Melanie Arnold, told The Associated Press on Thursday that the girl is her daughter. Arnold denied she was screaming, and said her daughter thought she heard a slap and believed an assault was happening. "Instead of asking what was going on, they assumed and took matters into their own hands," Arnold said. "Now they have to learn a lesson."
The teens knocked on the bedroom door and Arnold opened it, according to the couple, who recently broke up.
'You see what happens'
The teens rushed into the room and the man, Roger Swanson, said he didn't have a chance to explain himself. He said he tried to get away, but the teens chased him down and started beating him in the house.

Cops: Teens mistake sex screams for assault - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

The 34-year-old woman, Melanie Arnold, told The Associated Press on Thursday that the girl is her daughter. Arnold denied she was screaming, and said her daughter thought she heard a slap and believed an assault was happening. "Instead of asking what was going on, they assumed and took matters into their own hands," Arnold said. "Now they have to learn a lesson."
The teens knocked on the bedroom door and Arnold opened it, according to the couple, who recently broke up.
'You see what happens'
The teens rushed into the room and the man, Roger Swanson, said he didn't have a chance to explain himself. He said he tried to get away, but the teens chased him down and started beating him in the house.

I think that Melanie should have hung a sock on her door handle.

'You see what happens'

I think that Melanie should have hung a sock on her door handle.

Or put one in her mouth.

The last time I stayed in a motel it was awful. This woman kept screaming and screaming almost all night long. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer and at about 4:30 am I got up out of bed, untied her and unlocked the door so she could leave. It was the only way I was going to be able to get any sleep...

They're awesome. You know how they say that everyone's favorite word is their own name? You can imagine what magnifies their love of hearing that word a hundred times over.

Forum List

Back