Police tackle Wisconson rep trying to go to work

I don't see what the big deal is. A dumbass democrat thought he could muscle his way around a cop and got put on his ass for his effort. Que sera...

It's not a big deal. TM just doesnt want to admit that the Democrat did wrong and the officer acted appropriately.

So when you enter a place, you should be thrown to the ground and beaten? Okay little Gadhafi.

He says right on video he was trying to get his phone in his office.

He did not grab the cop.

Truth doesn't matter to republicans. Not that the policeman shoved a lawmaker. He'll be fired and should be. We don't need more power hungry cops.

The Wisconsin Rep should of followed the "WWGKD" method.

That would be, What would Governor Kasich do? He called a cop an "Idiot" for pulling him over.

Imagine if he would of been tackled by that same police officer, I don't think he would of stopped at "Idiot".

The cops should have made another stain on the marble with that asshole's face ........

Why were the other officers on alert and walking up to the scene that caught the attention of the news photog?
Something put them on alert before he was grabbed ... I guess the police we acting stupidly

A moment of brutal honesty from my fellow non-flee partiers.

When you clicked the link, you were hoping to see a real beat down and were dissapointed that the cop didn't at least cuff that asshole.

or was it just me :)

They handled him like a baby.

In fact, it would not surprise me if the LEOs are reprimanded for not acting aggressively enough. Were I their supervisor, I would be pissed.

Oh geez, let's not let the OP give one version of crazy and counter it with another version.

What in you watching that video makes you think more force was necessary to calm the situation?

What would you have advised him to do later? Bunch him in the back of the head when he was down? Kicked him in the nuts when he was already controlled?

They were not aggressive enough, IMO, and in the opinion of several LEOs who I showed the video to today. The officer who was initially assaulted (it is a legal term, so don't go off the deep end with that one) should have reacted much more forcefully and much faster than he did. While it may only have been 1-2 seconds, that blink of an eye could have been the difference in his or one of the other officer's lives had the Representative been intent on causing them harm. The observation that the officers behind the Representative did not engage him from behind troubled me from the start, and was the first comment a couple of LEOs made when I showed it to them today (1 a Deputy, and 1 Trooper). Keep in mind, they obviously did not recognize the Representative, didn't know who he was, and he had no visible credential to indicate to them that he was a Representative and not a crazed protester.

Felony takedown is what it should have been, and what they could have done to "ease my mind." The first rule of LE is that the officer comes home at night. "Least amount of force" is a secondary, and too-often fatal, qualifier to the first rule.

Now the significant question to all this gerrymandering.

1. Why wasn't the Rep charged with anything? Was it that he is above the law, more than a normal citizen?

Or

2. The level of offense that the Rep committed, did not justify the use of force?

I don't believe that I have ever heard someone being let off, after a "use of force" was necessary? Because of a possibility of a lawsuit being filed.

Last edited:
Last edited:

That's hysterical!!!!

The police had an arrest warrant "Because said lawmaker refused to do his job" and when they went to arrest him he obstructed. They would not have had to take him down if he just cuffed up, he is not special "If some of you libs think so, you're wrong". He is still a citizen who works for the people, and if issued a warrant the police have to execute. Thanks for the video, I enjoyed seeing his vote dodging ass get hammered. Me personally, if I where on duty, I would have tazed him when he ran. :D

Police tackle Wisconson rep trying to go to work

I love the title. Maybe he should have tried to go to work when he was supposed to?

The man dodges a vote, and only comes back when there is an arrest warrant for him, and then expects to just walk back into work with a warrant on him without police intervention. That is the classic version of a dumbass liberal. Only a liberal would think "Oh shit, I have a warrant, there is still more then enough time to go back to work, if they see me, they will drop the warrant, and make tea and crumpets, and we can all live happily ever after with chocolate filled rivers and gum drops".
Liberals never cease to amaze me with there ignorance.

Forum List

Back