Police tackle Wisconson rep trying to go to work

The Rep grabbed the cop first. Sorry, Nick. You can't do that.

Well it proves to me that libs don't follow the rules.
Laws for thee but not for me.
Why didn't he get his cloths the next morning after the doors were opened,instead of trying to get in after the capital was closed?

He didnt grab the police officer.

Now you people are seeing things.

A representative of the people trying to acess the halls of power is tackled because he tried go to work to represent the people.

This is what Walker has turned wisconson into.

A representative of the people trying to acess the halls of power is tackled because he tried go to work to represent the people.

It's fairly clear that he was resisting the officer when the door swung open....People who resist and charge officers usually get wrestled to the ground.

BTW...Weren't members of the police union also protesting over the last couple of weeks?

He clearly barged into the police officer and grabbed him. It's clearly shown in the video.

Sorry, Nick. You're not above the law. You can't do that.

He didn't grab the police officer.

He wasn't going to work. He was trying to get in after the capital was closed at night, to get his clothes. Again I ask, why didn't he wait till the capital was open the next morning to get them?

Lilke the LEO knew the guy was a Rep?? Boy you sure are a bonehead TDM.

He's lucky being taken to the ground was all that happened.

Police Departments have SOP's. I'm sure they had theirs long before Walker became Gov.

You'll have to pedal your BS somewhere else TDM.

So the cop just grabbed him for no reason.

You must be paid to act like this. No one can be this disfunctional and be able to turn on the computer let alone pay the bills to keep the lights on.

He says right on video he was trying to get his phone in his office.

He did not grab the cop.

Forum List

Back