Police surveillance video of Zimmerman may show head injury (photo)

but I do know the boy was not caught in the act of committing any kind of crime and there is zero evidence he had any intention of committing a crime... perhaps we should preemptively kill off youth because we dont know if they have or may commit a crime one day

Breaking someone's nose and slamming their head into the ground is a forcible felony.

Thus no arrest.

Not if you're defending yourself against a looney with a gun that's been chasing you.

Then it's self defense.

The Sandford police let a cold blooded murderer go. What other crimes are you righties going to start defending, eh?

Rape?

Sex with kids?

Enquiring minds want to know.

A liberal and a nutter are having coffee at a diner. The liberal reads a newspaper headline:

L: Man fatally shoots 17 y/o boy. Claims self defense.
N: Serves the kid right!
L: Says here that the boy was on his way back from the store where he bought some candy.
N: Little shit probably stole it. I bet he was a thug.
L: The guy who shot him started the whole thing by following him. There is a 911 call and everything.
N: So! Is it against the law to follow someone? I'd do the same thing.
L: Yeah? You think it is self defense after you shoot someone you followed?
N: Don't matter. The guy was protecting himself and his family. This is America. He has the right!

and so it goes......................................................................

Not if you're defending yourself against a looney with a gun that's been chasing you.

A bigger looney was chasing him with a gun and he got away then came back to defend himself ?

Eeyeah..that's if you believe one of the five iterations of Zimmerman's story and totally discount the interview of Martin's girlfriend.

The whole incident..from 911 call to Zimmerman's arrival in the police station lasts about 45-50 minutes. "The fight" was about a minute long. For the life of me..I can't seem to get around that time line. Martin must have been like..Bruce Lee or something.

LMAO! How do you sucker punch a man who is chasing you. Makes me think you don't even know what a sucker punch is.

Chief of Police and State Attorney say witnesses and evidence point to such.

Good enough for me until Grand Jury views same evidence and determines otherwise.

Our legal system. How does it work ?

LMAO! How do you sucker punch a man who is chasing you. Makes me think you don't even know what a sucker punch is.

Good enough for me until Grand Jury views same evidence and determines otherwise.

Fine; still, the SA says she may not need the Grand Jury. Zimmerman appears fine after the killing, walks on his own, no blood VISIBLE in the videos, we'll see, I hope whatever the decision, NO MORE VIOLENCE.

The police and FBI have thus far concluded there isn't enough evidence to conclude he's guilty of murder. I'm going to trust their judgment. Contrary to what some people think, a dead body doesn't mean someone should be arrested for murder.

When they have record of a 911 call where the dispatcher told him after he reali ed the boy was being chased, "I Do Not Want You To Chase Him"

Are you kidding me

Youre actually regurgitating faulse media reports.

I can't help but wonder what I'd have done differently in Martin's shoes.

For future reference: should I stop, drop, and obey every order of any plain-clothed lunatic that considers me vaguely 'suspicious'?

Should I run?

What if he chases after me?

Should I try to defend myself if he catches up and tries to detain me?

Just curious....every time a police officer has to discharge a firearm and a person is killed the officer is immediately suspended and surrenders his weapon until a hearing or trial. Why was no part of that done in this case. A damn neighborhood watchman can shoot somebody down in cold blood and doesn't even get arrested.

A bigger looney was chasing him with a gun and he got away then came back to defend himself ?

Hell.....I thought self defense was when an individual was attacked. Not some half baked asshole pursuing a teen ager then murdering him.

Well, you got one thing right there Cammmpbell, he's a registered democrat that supported O'Bamma....... he's certainly a "looney".

Hell.....I thought self defense was when an individual was attacked. Not some half baked asshole pursuing a teen ager then murdering him.

Well, you got one thing right there Cammmpbell, he's a registered democrat that supported O'Bamma....... he's certainly a "looney".
All I saw was at 19 (9 years ago) he registered as a Democrat.

What's your evidence he supported Obama? Any?

Not that I give a flip what political party he registered as, just want to get this new rumor out of the way.

Fine; still, the SA says she may not need the Grand Jury. Zimmerman appears fine after the killing, walks on his own, no blood VISIBLE in the videos, we'll see, I hope whatever the decision, NO MORE VIOLENCE.

No more violence? Let me put it this way, I would stay away from any Best Buys or any other place that sells big flat screen TVs for at least a month. Same goes for any stores that sell Nike or Air Jordans.........when the violent riots do happen, they will happen in front of places where the "protesters" can steal tis and shoes in Trayvon's honor.

153behd.jpg

because criminals out to assault someone usually do not pick someone a hundred pounds heavier and then tie their hands up with soft drinks and candy...its you who is duped letting it become an issue of race or gun control,,instead of a case of a guy who followed and shot a kid walking with his ice tea and candy

If I ever commit a criminal act, I'll be sure to have an ice tea and candy on me, so foolish people like you will support me.

Reports are he followed the kid, and then went back to his car and was attacked, but fuck it the kid had candy.

Who said anything about race or gun control?

reports are...lol you mean that's the perps story..not.. reports are
yeah libb thats the perps story!! now lets let the investigation continue [innocent until proven guilty] and see if his story matches up !!!

Police Surveillance Video | George Zimmerman | Head Injury | The Daily Caller

ABC News published the video Wednesday evening. Zimmerman is the man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin a month ago. (RELATED: Full coverage of the Martin shooting)

“A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman,” ABC News reporter Matt Gutman wrote, noting that Zimmerman told police “he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.”

ABC News reported that Zimmerman appears uninjured in the video. But a still image from the video indicates what appears to be a vertical laceration or scar several inches long.

ABC did note that at the 49-second mark in the video, one of the police officers accompanying Zimmerman stops to look at the back of Zimmerman’s head for several seconds. Zimmerman, as ABC News noted, did not visit the emergency room after police interviewed him.

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

So he WAS injured on the video.

Why did the media lie about this to us? Do they have an agenda other than the truth?

Forum List

Back