Police surveillance video of Zimmerman may show head injury (photo)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Police Surveillance Video | George Zimmerman | Head Injury | The Daily Caller

ABC News published the video Wednesday evening. Zimmerman is the man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin a month ago. (RELATED: Full coverage of the Martin shooting)

“A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman,” ABC News reporter Matt Gutman wrote, noting that Zimmerman told police “he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.”

ABC News reported that Zimmerman appears uninjured in the video. But a still image from the video indicates what appears to be a vertical laceration or scar several inches long.

ABC did note that at the 49-second mark in the video, one of the police officers accompanying Zimmerman stops to look at the back of Zimmerman’s head for several seconds. Zimmerman, as ABC News noted, did not visit the emergency room after police interviewed him.

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

Who cares he followed some kid out on to the street who had committed no crime armed only with ice tea and candy and shot him dead ..the guys a screwball

Right. Who cares about the evidence? You just know he's guilty. How could he be innocent when he has a white name like "Zimmerman?"

Would you describe yourself as a "liberal" or just a bigot who convicts people before you know the facts?

No, check that. You just admitted you don't even care about the facts.

Who cares he followed some kid out on to the street who had committed no crime armed only with ice tea and candy and shot him dead ..the guys a screwball

Right. Who cares about the evidence? You just know he's guilty. How could he be innocent when he has a white name like "Zimmerman?"

Would you describe yourself as a "liberal" or just a bigot who convicts people before you know the facts?

I listed the facts the rest is a smoke screen and child who had committed no crime walking with ice tea and candy was followed by a man with a gun against 911 instructions and he then shot and killed him

I listed the facts the rest is a smoke screen and child who had committed no crime walking with ice tea and candy was followed by a man with a gun against 911 instructions and he then shot and killed him

You listed nothing but the prejudices of a bigot. You don't know what happened. You weren't there. But you are eager to convict the man.

That is so beautifully liberal!

You listed nothing but the prejudices of a bigot. You don't know what happened. You weren't there. But you are eager to convict the man.

your left/right black /white illusions are your own

your left/right black /white illusions are your own

ROFL! You're claiming to know things that you can't possibly know, but I'm the one suffering from "illusions?"

Why is the ice tea and candy important? It's not asshole

For guy who doesn't believe the hype, you sure do get duped eaisy.

because criminals out to assault someone usually do not pick someone a hundred pounds heavier and then tie their hands up with soft drinks and candy...its you who is duped letting it become an issue of race or gun control,,instead of a case of a guy who followed and shot a kid walking with his ice tea and candy

Last edited:

because criminals out to assault someone usually do not pick someone a hundred pounds heavier and then tie their hands up with soft drinks and candy...its you who is duped letting it become an issue of race or gun control,,instead of a case of a guy who followed and shot a kid walking with his ice tea and candy

If I ever commit a criminal act, I'll be sure to have an ice tea and candy on me, so foolish people like you will support me.

Reports are he followed the kid, and then went back to his car and was attacked, but fuck it the kid had candy.

Who said anything about race or gun control?

If I ever commit a criminal act, I'll be sure to have an ice tea and candy on me, so foolish people like you will support me.

Reports are he followed the kid, and then went back to his car and was attacked, but fuck it the kid had candy.

reports are...lol you mean that's the perps story..not.. reports are

Barry44sucks

Originally Posted by Barry44sucks

but hey, a black was killed....right?

That's the irony. They say it's not race it's justice, but want to scrap the justice system.

Another one is they say Zimmerman is a crazy vigolante, yet no concern with what Spike Lee or the New Black Paathers have done.

It's just part of the story from the media of the innocent black kid that was killed in cold blood by the white.

wow are you really that unaware ??

Barry44sucks

but hey, a black was killed....right?

That's the irony. They say it's not race it's justice, but want to scrap the justice system.

Another one is they say Zimmerman is a crazy vigolante, yet no concern with what Spike Lee or the New Black Paathers have done.

It's just part of the story from the media of the innocent black kid that was killed in cold blood by the white.

wow are you really that unaware ??

Apparently yes, i'm unaware about what you're talking about.

I never said this case is about race. It's the media, the left, and some on the right that are making it about race. That's what I've been saying.

you really think if this citizen with a gun never with followed another citizen with his candy down the road that anyone would of died ?...really ?

besides the point. He did follow him, and didn't violate the law in doing so.

reports are...lol you mean that's the perps story..not.. reports are

who's the perp? Why don't you believe Zimmerman?

Forum List

Back