Police stop prayers outside White House

of course the verses you dont agree with are nonsense lol

Of course the heathen has no concept of taking the bible as a whole and in context and instead thinks they can pick one verse and base a doctrine around it. it's not that I disagree with the verse you alluded to, it's just that unlike you, I know what the verse implies.

Of course the heathen has no concept of taking the bible as a whole and in context and instead thinks they can pick one verse and base a doctrine around it. it's not that I disagree with the verse you alluded to, it's just that unlike you, I know what the verse implies.

So...you don't eat pork? You don't wear clothes of different fabrics? You don't eat shellfish?

Just for starters.

Let's recap, a bunch of people got together and publicly said they were going to the white house to be arrested. They went and indeed, were arrested.

Their arrest had nothing to do with prayer, or Obama, or their party affiliation.

Oh and the OP is gullible, and believes anything that has ever and will ever be written that is negitive about dems and Obama.

Last edited:
tell me lovebear..where does your god instruct one to pray.....

i will give you a hint...matthew

Everywhere

But not publicly. He was VERY clear about that.

Wrong. He was very clear about your motives for public prayer, but Jesus Himself, not to mention the Aposltels, not to mention the Prophets, not to mention various other men and woman of God in the Scriptures such as David, Solomon, Hannah, Deborah, etc, ALL prayed in public. The problem is that too many heathens quote that one verse, 6, while ignoring not only vs 5 that explains the reason for Him saying this at this point in time, but ignores the ENTIRE rest of the bible where men and woman of God give us numerous examples of the type of God fearing public prayer that is commanded of the believer. Best for those the bible doesn't belong to not to try and use it against a Christian.

So...you don't eat pork? You don't wear clothes of different fabrics? You don't eat shellfish?

Just for starters.

Just for starters, why wouldn't I?
Like I said, best for the heathen not to try and use the bible, it's not for you and you lack even a basic understanding or knowledge of it. Quote mning will get you nowhere.

Two things.
1. Those laws were for the Jews and for those living in Israel at the time, never given to the Gentiles as evidenced by who the books Leviticus and Deuteronomy, the books of the law, are addressed to. Lev 1:1 Now the Lord called to Moses, and spoke to him from the tabernacle of meeting, saying, 2 “Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them:
Deut. 4:1 Now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers is giving you

2. Even they were released from the dietary laws by the Lord in Acts 10:14 But Peter said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.” 15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, “What God has cleansed you must not call common.” 16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

Run along now, you don't want to play this game.

So lets recap.... for the left, When Clinton or Obama restrict locations for free speech, all is as it should be, just following the law. If Bush did it or If Romney does it, it is evil and wrong.

And don't deny it. Clinton and Obama both restrict where protestors may protest and not just at the White House but at campaign and Government speeches. And you all say nothing about it. When Bush did the same thing you all whined like stuck pigs, claiming he was abusing his Position as President, restricting free speech and breaking the law.

So once again do as I say not as I do. Typical bullshit of the left.

Further when the left commits similar acts it is patriotic according to the left, when someone not on the left does it they are terrorists and a danger to the President.

There it is, BOOOOOOOOSH!

It is most definitely. You were not here, during the Bush years the same people saying this is nothing were saying that Bush broke the law by restricting access and that the police were violating 1st Amendment rights by enforcing restricted areas. Now Obama does it and suddenly all is right with the world.

:eusa_whistle:BOOOOOOOSH!

Of course the heathen has no concept of taking the bible as a whole and in context and instead thinks they can pick one verse and base a doctrine around it.

HA!

HA, HA!

HA, HUH-HUH-HA!

HA MOTHER FUCKING HA!

Says the person who seems to think that some letter written by Paul to some random folks should have more weight than the words of Jesus himself.

Some people need to break the rules so they can feel persecuted.
And other fools will say: "See the nasty Obama has people arrested for praying".

Some people need to break the rules so they can feel persecuted.
And other fools will say: "See the nasty Obama has people arrested for praying".

And, even though its NOT Obama who makes that decision, they'll lie and say it is.

Of course the heathen has no concept of taking the bible as a whole and in context and instead thinks they can pick one verse and base a doctrine around it.

HA!

HA, HA!

HA, HUH-HUH-HA!

HA MOTHER FUCKING HA!

Says the person who seems to think that some letter written by Paul to some random folks should have more weight than the words of Jesus himself.

You didn't have to add so many haha's to show me you're a clown, your words where enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back