Police stop prayers outside White House

They were arrested for protesting in a restricted area, not praying.

Opponents of birth control mandate vow civil disobedience | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

I assume they choose that area specifically because they knew they would be arrested and wanted the media attention.

There are protests EVERYDAY in front of the WH....But anyone....ANYONE who goes into restricted areas get arrested.

Seems that the OP thinks christians get a bye when it comes to following the laws the rest of us have to abide by.

I don't care what they were doing. If they were in a restricted area, or did not have the required permits, then they did not belong there.

These people wanted to be arrested. They deliberately set out to do so.

Why I plan to get arrested Saturday for your freedom.

Beginning at 5:00 p.m. on September 29, 2012, we will engage in 72 hours of prayer and arrests in front of the White House. We will prayerfully and peacefully assemble and the only grounds for arrest will be that our location is often a “restricted” zone for free-speech, so our defiance of the HHS mandate will be taken as unprotected speech.

It's a set-up.

Last edited:
So lets recap.... for the left, When Clinton or Obama restrict locations for free speech, all is as it should be, just following the law. If Bush did it or If Romney does it, it is evil and wrong.

And don't deny it. Clinton and Obama both restrict where protestors may protest and not just at the White House but at campaign and Government speeches. And you all say nothing about it. When Bush did the same thing you all whined like stuck pigs, claiming he was abusing his Position as President, restricting free speech and breaking the law.

So once again do as I say not as I do. Typical bullshit of the left.

Further when the left commits similar acts it is patriotic according to the left, when someone not on the left does it they are terrorists and a danger to the President.

Forum List

Back