Police State?

Of course---hell I told the cops who the guy was who ripped off my apt--they didnt give a rats ass. Too small time for them to mess with and they ain't gonna mess with blacks in Austin if they don't have to.

Unfortunately, your status entitles you to more or less police protection and concern. Apartment-dweller? Nope. W-A-A-A-Y down the list. Live in Alamo Heights or the Dominion? A SWAT team is hiding outside your door just in case.

Unfortunately, your status entitles you to more or less police protection and concern. Apartment-dweller? Nope. W-A-A-A-Y down the list. Live in Alamo Heights or the Dominion? A SWAT team is hiding outside your door just in case.

I have a sure fire way to get the police to come then,

No matter why you need them, just call 911 and say "I have a rich asshole here and I am going to shoot him"

My status as a white who was victimized by a black didn't help a bit either. APD is up to their asses in BS discrimination and harassment claims from NAACP and naturally they can't do shit about illegals. I think they just stay busy by giving people speeding tickets and hanging out in road construction zones with their lights flashing.

Forum List

Back