Police State

I know--you're paranoid about everything out of your control. You don't want a uniformed federal dept of homeland security because it's a too homogenous group for ya but at the same time you don't want anyone else getting in their way. Some day you should let someone talk you out of some the things you fear. You're too busy getting in your own way.

the problum is its not a homogenous group and now you want to ad some loose cannons on the gun deck , would prefer the lesser of two evils

When the result of "federal" intelligence failed to block the murder of 3000 of its citizens, NYC took steps to produce its own anti terror intelligence and develop links to foreign intelligence agencies. Los Angeles has also developed an independent intelligence gathering capacity.

It's going to be pretty crowded out there if every city of a reasonable size in the US did the same thing. If the FBI and the CIA are so incompetent at their jobs then they both need reform, I don't see the job of a domestic law enforcement agency as carrying out international intelligence work. Meanwhile back at home......

It's going to be pretty crowded out there if every city of a reasonable size in the US did the same thing. If the FBI and the CIA are so incompetent at their jobs then they both need reform, I don't see the job of a domestic law enforcement agency as carrying out international intelligence work. Meanwhile back at home......

I'd be happy if our local cops had the ok to boot out the illegals but if the citizens of LA want their cops to do some spy work it's fine by me.

dead prez

know your enemy, know yourself
that's the politic
george bush is way worse than bin laden is
that's the politic
f.b.i., c.i.a., the real terrorists
that's the politic
george bush is way worse than bin laden is
that's the politic
c.i.a., f.b.i. the real terrorists

you got to watch what you say in these days and times
It's a touchy situation, lotta fear and emotion
september 11th
televised world-wide
suicide planes fallin like bombs from out the sky
they wasn't aimin at us
not at my house
they hit the world trade, the pentagon, and almost got the white house
now everybody walkin round patriotic
how we gon' fight to keep freedom when we ain't got it?
you wanna stop terrorists?
start with the u.s. imperalists
ain't no track record like america's, see
bin laden was trained by the c.i.a
but I guess if you a terrorist for the u.s
then it's okay

they try to make us think we crazy
but I know what they doin, they tryna put us back in slavery

a lifted poem, that lifted the idea from another:
http://thinkexist.com/quotation/know_your_enemy_and_know_yourself_and_you_can/149703.html

plagerism upon plagerism.

YouTube - Alex Jones arrested in NYChttp://houston911truth.org/2007/09/09/alex-jones- handcuffed-911-protesters-on-fox-news/Alex Jones was arrested for "using a sound device without a permit" ...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHAScDFZd8A[/ame] -

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment 1a

but first you must be granted the proper documents and papers and be in possession of permit and identification or be subject to arrest ,permits will be granted at the discretion of city hall

Amendment 1b
Geraldo can s**k my motherf##kIN.....

THE REAL NEWS STORY IS the violation of rights AND GERALDO is talking about.....hem lines

I'd be happy if our local cops had the ok to boot out the illegals but if the citizens of LA want their cops to do some spy work it's fine by me.

I think I'm right in saying that illegal immigration is the sole province of the feds in the US. I don't know why, perhaps it's a constitutional issue. I know here in Australia that every state police officer (we don't have municipal/county agencies, only state/territory forces and one federal force that has a uniformed and an investigative division) is ex officio a federal officer so they can assist the federal agency.

But I do wonder about a city's police force sending intel agents overseas. I think it really does militate against the proper role of the local police which is to operate at a local level. International intel should be the province of the feds. I mean at a totally practical level, how does anyone know what the city intel agents are up to in their foreign positions?

Forum List

Back