Police State

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Infowars.com | September 8, 2007

NEW YORK - Media activist Alex Jones was arrested by New York Police Department officers while filming a documentary about the sixth anniversary of September 11th and joining the protest against the official version of what happened on 9/11.

According to Infowars sources Jones was singled out by police from the head of a crowd of about 400 9/11 Truth Activists and protesters. He was verbally accosted and forced by the police officers to present identification which he was not carrying at the time.

NYPD officers arrested Jones for "unspecified charges" and removed from the protest crowd to be taken to the nearest police precinct where he currently remains.

Rob Jacobson, camera operator on Jones' documentary production crew indicated that a large portion of the protest crowd has moved to the precinct where Jones is being held to ensure his fair treatment and safe release.

More news as it develops...

Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State (Alex Jones)
Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State. ... video.google ...
156 min -
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6495462761605341661

Watch out the black helicopters are getting closer Eots.

you seem a little obsessed with black helicopters I don't understand
to what you are referring or why you bring it up , last time you referenced it was on a post calling for a new 911 investigation which as far as i know has little to do with helicopters,perhaps you can explain black helicopters?

dead prez

know your enemy, know yourself
that's the politic
george bush is way worse than bin laden is
that's the politic
f.b.i., c.i.a., the real terrorists
that's the politic
george bush is way worse than bin laden is
that's the politic
c.i.a., f.b.i. the real terrorists

you got to watch what you say in these days and times
It's a touchy situation, lotta fear and emotion
september 11th
televised world-wide
suicide planes fallin like bombs from out the sky
they wasn't aimin at us
not at my house
they hit the world trade, the pentagon, and almost got the white house
now everybody walkin round patriotic
how we gon' fight to keep freedom when we ain't got it?
you wanna stop terrorists?
start with the u.s. imperalists
ain't no track record like america's, see
bin laden was trained by the c.i.a
but I guess if you a terrorist for the u.s
then it's okay

they try to make us think we crazy
but I know what they doin, they tryna put us back in slavery

helicopters are part of a conspiracy theory, especially prevalent among the United States militia movement, that claims that special unmarked black helicopters are used by secret agents of the New World Order, United Nations troops, and/or the Men in Black preparing to take control of the United States, or for other nefarious purposes.

In the United Kingdom a similar phenomenon known as "Phantom Helicopters" has been reported since the mid 1970s.[1]

comparing this to the call for a real 911 investigation is retarded i don't believe there was ever a black helicopter commission who's members claimed it appeared the government withheld information and where engaged in a cover up or that 100 top ranking military experts stake the names and reputations to voice there opinion on the existence of black helicopters etc etc

I have read reports of the intelligence developments within the NYPD. Apparently - and I can only cite what I've read - the NYPD has intelligence operatives working in countries outside the US. Since when did a domestic law enforcement agency, a municipal agency at that, start sending intel people to other nations??? I would have thought that was the province of federal authorities.

Alex Jones Arrested In New York
Cuffed during Fox News protest on "unspecified charges," now released, cameramen also arrested

Prison Planet | September 9, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson
NEW YORK - Media activist Alex Jones was arrested by New York Police Department officers while filming a documentary about the sixth anniversary of September 11th and joining the protest against the official version of what happened on 9/11.

According to Infowars sources Jones was singled out by police from the head of a crowd of about 400 9/11 Truth Activists and protesters. He was verbally accosted and forced by the police officers to present identification which he was not carrying at the time.

NYPD officers arrested Jones for "unspecified charges" and removed him from the protest crowd to be taken to the nearest police precinct where he was later released following a protest outside the jail by other 9/11 truthers who chanted "let him go".

Jones was arrested during a protest of the live Geraldo broadcast on Fox News.

Geraldo ridiculed protesters and lauded the arrests as live footage of Alex being frog marched away by officers was broadcast, refering to them as "anarchists," "communists" and "one of the least attractive groups of protesters I've ever seen".

Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: There is a War on for Your Mind!National Radio Broadcaster and Documentary Filmmaker Alex Jones Presents Infowars.com to Battle the New World Order Because There's a War on for Your Mind!
www.infowars.com/ - 76k

Alex Jones Arrested In New York
Cuffed during Fox News protest on "unspecified charges," now released, cameramen also arrested

Prison Planet | September 9, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

NYPD officers arrested Jones for "unspecified charges" and removed him from the protest crowd to be taken to the nearest police precinct where he was later released following a protest outside the jail by other 9/11 truthers who chanted "let him go".

Jones was arrested during a protest of the live Geraldo broadcast on Fox News.

Geraldo ridiculed protesters and lauded the arrests as live footage of Alex being frog marched away by officers was broadcast, refering to them as "anarchists," "communists" and "one of the least attractive groups of protesters I've ever seen".

Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: There is a War on for Your Mind!National Radio Broadcaster and Documentary Filmmaker Alex Jones Presents Infowars.com to Battle the New World Order Because There's a War on for Your Mind!
www.infowars.com/ - 76k

We can just title this one "Alex gets what he wants--attention ".

I have read reports of the intelligence developments within the NYPD. Apparently - and I can only cite what I've read - the NYPD has intelligence operatives working in countries outside the US. Since when did a domestic law enforcement agency, a municipal agency at that, start sending intel people to other nations??? I would have thought that was the province of federal authorities.
When the result of "federal" intelligence failed to block the murder of 3000 of its citizens, NYC took steps to produce its own anti terror intelligence and develop links to foreign intelligence agencies. Los Angeles has also developed an independent intelligence gathering capacity.

When the result of "federal" intelligence failed to block the murder of 3000 of its citizens, NYC took steps to produce its own anti terror intelligence and develop links to foreign intelligence agencies. Los Angeles has also developed an independent intelligence gathering capacity.

It's odd that when evil people commit evil acts any attempt at preventing it from happening again is seen as some kind of oppression. I don't have the time to go stat chasing but I'll bet a cyber buck that the amount of "innocents" being persecuted in America is miniscule at most.

( please--no "slippery slope" responses ) :eusa_naughty:

gee I thought they said their intelligence failed and all the prior warnings and reports of muslin students learning how to fly jets but not interested in learning how to land got lost in the maze of Intel agency hence the creation of Mega bureaucracy of homeland {wow does that sound neo nazi or what} security now you tell me we have rogue city's doing there own international Intel....great

gee I thought they said their intelligence failed and all the prior warnings and reports of muslin students learning how to fly jets but not interested in learning how to land got lost in the maze of Intel agency hence the creation of Mega bureaucracy of homeland {wow does that sound neo nazi or what} security now you tell me we have rogue city's doing there own international Intel....great

Defending ourselves from criminal activity is just SOOOOOOOO wrong.
I hear there are even private citizens watching out for crime in thier own neighborhoods. :lol:

Terrorists gotta live somewhere--I don't care who busts them. Quick--look behind you !! :lol:

so you don't think nys finest or LA cops are capable of actually causing more problems in the maze of agencies and what of reichland security are there agents not concerned of mark fuhrman stumbling into one of their undercover ops and f**kin the whole thing up....I know I am

so you don't think nys finest or LA cops are capable of actually causing more problems in the maze of agencies and what of reichland security are there agents not concerned of mark fuhrman stumbling into one of their undercover ops and f**kin the whole thing up....I know I am

I know--you're paranoid about everything out of your control. You don't want a uniformed federal dept of homeland security because it's a too homogenous group for ya but at the same time you don't want anyone else getting in their way. Some day you should let someone talk you out of some the things you fear. You're too busy getting in your own way.

Forum List

Back