Police State: Video Shows Officers Beating Motorist In Diabetic Shock...

Yes, and the part at the end where they laughed their asses over it was great too. They did not do exactly what they should have. You are wrong. They were roided up jack-booted assholes. Fuck em.
That's pretty easy for someone to say from behind a keyboard. Ever been in a life threatening situation? Ever come down off of that kind of adrenaline rush? Did you bother to ask yourself what transpired in the "minutes" that were left out of the video?

The fact is, police brutality exists, but this video is not an example. Screaming police brutality everytime a cop uses foul language does nothing to solve the problem.

Well obviously a Judge felt otherwise. I bet you just loved that part at the end where they were laughing their asses over beating the poor guy huh? Like i said, fuck em.

It's absolutely NOT in their training. That is a bold face lie.

OP is a liar.

Here in NYC, the police are trained on how to racially profile without people noticing it...and they are taught where the areas of the body are that leave no bruises when struck.....and they are taught where the best donut shops are....and finally, they are taught how to get credit for overtime when, in fact, they are not working overtime.

It is a very rigorous training program.

Many fail becuase they cant get the donut shop thing down properly.

My brother just got done with Zone 5 Police Academy. They're not "taught" Police Brutality.

This is what you get when you hire people who crave the respect a uniform brings without the discipline of having to EARN your own.

Well obviously a Judge felt otherwise. I bet you just loved that part at the end where they were laughing their asses over beating the poor guy huh? Like i said, fuck em.
Glad you're so quick to condemn people over an edited videotape. God forbid you actually use some reasoning and observation. That would be like, terrible and stuff.

Glad you're so quick to condemn people over an edited videotape. God forbid you actually use some reasoning and observation. That would be like, terrible and stuff.

Yeah, blame 'editing.' Uh huh. Sure. :eusa_liar:

Its okay, when this case ends up in favor of the police, you and your idiot friends can go out and riot over the injustice and maybe see some brutality up close. :)

Its okay, when this case ends up in favor of the police, you and your idiot friends can go out and riot over the injustice and maybe see some brutality up close. :)

Uh, it has already been decided. Your jack-booters lost. They had to pay up. See, that's why it's a good idea to read posts before responding. Try it next time.

OP is a liar.
Police are not trained to gratuitously brutalize arrest subjects. What I think Paulitician means is they are trained to subdue subjects in a certain manner (procedure) but they deliberately and unnecessarily exaggerate elements of that procedure in ways which amount to surreptitious brutality. By shouting, "Stop resisting," for benefit of the dash-camera or any nearby bystanders they establish opportunity to justify the unnecessary cruelty they are inflicting, cruelty which makes for lots of funny macho bravado in the locker room and in the cop-bar after hours.

Anyone who watches the COPS documentary will often see examples of these unnecessarily forceful procedures, such as forcing a passive subject's face into dirt or pavement and slamming a knee on his neck, kneeing him in the ribs, twisting his arms while applying handcuffs, etc. These are common abuses of police authority and they reveal a distinct level of almost competitive sadism on the part of many police officers.

Spending the time to research the activities of American police will leave little doubt that America is standing on the doorstep of a police state.

Last edited:

OP is a liar.
Police are not trained to gratuitously brutalize arrest subjects. What I think Paulitician means is they are trained to subdue subjects in a certain manner (procedure) but they deliberately and unnecessarily exaggerate elements of that procedure in ways which amount to surreptitious brutality. By shouting, "Stop resisting," for benefit of the dash-camera or any nearby bystanders they establish opportunity to justify the unnecessary cruelty they are inflicting, cruelty which makes for lots of funny macho bravado in the locker room and in the cop-bar after hours.

Anyone who watches the COPS documentary will often see examples of these unnecessarily forceful procedures, such as forcing a passive subject's face into dirt or pavement and slamming a knee on his neck, kneeing him in the ribs, twisting his arms while applying handcuffs, etc. These are common abuses of police authority and they reveal a distinct level of almost competitive sadism on the part of many police officers.

Spending the time to research the activities of American police will leave little doubt that America is standing on the doorstep of a police state.

Well said. Just watch the end of the video. Giggling like little school girls over beating this poor guy. We do have a Police problem in this country.

Uh, it has already been decided. Your jack-booters lost. They had to pay up. See, that's why it's a good idea to read posts before responding. Try it next time.
Yeah missed the settlement bit, so sue me. They didn't lose, the city settled. Big difference. Of course that means there will just be more jackasses out there looking for a paycheck everytime a cop speaks harshly to them.

Funny, I still haven't seen any suggestions on how anyone thinks it should have been handled.

Yeah missed the settlement bit, so sue me. They didn't lose, the city settled. Big difference. Of course that means there will just be more jackasses out there looking for a paycheck everytime a cop speaks harshly to them.

No, your jack-booters lost. Seriously, it's true. They just wont have to serve jail-time. Go figure?

Forum List

Back