Police State: Video Shows Officers Beating Motorist In Diabetic Shock...

Here in NYC, the police are trained on how to racially profile without people noticing it...and they are taught where the areas of the body are that leave no bruises when struck.....and they are taught where the best donut shops are....and finally, they are taught how to get credit for overtime when, in fact, they are not working overtime.

It is a very rigorous training program.

Many fail becuase they cant get the donut shop thing down properly.

My brother just got done with Zone 5 Police Academy. They're not "taught" Police Brutality.

gee....really?

THey dont teach police brutality?

Then how the hell do they get so good at it?

LMFAO...if they taught police brutality, the first guy or gal that failed the academy would go straight to the press.

Basic fucking logic.

It's Militarized training. 'To Protect and Serve' is out the window now. Our Police Force is now incredibly hostile towards their fellow American Citizens. It really has gotten so much worse since 9/11. It seems like they have a disdain for their fellow Citizens now. It's very sad & disturbing.

Here in NYC, the police are trained on how to racially profile without people noticing it...and they are taught where the areas of the body are that leave no bruises when struck.....and they are taught where the best donut shops are....and finally, they are taught how to get credit for overtime when, in fact, they are not working overtime.

My brother just got done with Zone 5 Police Academy. They're not "taught" Police Brutality.

gee....really?

LMFAO...if they taught police brutality, the first guy or gal that failed the academy would go straight to the press.

Basic fucking logic.

Exactly.

gee....really?

Basic fucking logic.

It's Militarized training. 'To Protect and Serve' is out the window now. Our Police Force is now incredibly hostile towards their fellow American Citizens. It really has gotten so much worse since 9/11. It seems like they have a disdain for their fellow Citizens now. It's very sad & disturbing.

theyre our brothers and sisters, ass hole.

Fear and control. 9/11 provided the Government a fantastic opportunity to assume complete control over the People. Since then, it's all gone downhill. The Police have been given almost unlimited powers. It really is sad. And i don't know if we will ever get our country back. I'm not very optimistic.

You very much use the politics of fear yourself. What would you scare people into agreeing with?

You should fear some things.

Fears are levers of control, if you really seek freedom then make sure no one has the ability to frighten you into supporting bad ideas. I am not a particularly emotional person, maybe it's different for others.

gee....really?

Basic fucking logic.

if you refer to it as militarized training...then you seem to believe the military is taught to be aggressive even when aggression is not necessary.

To the contrary, we are taught to recognize when agression is NOT necessary.

There are tens of thousands of officers of the law country wide....TENS OF THOUSANDS.

You are likely to have a "live wire" every now and then.

But it is irresponsible to label the masses based on the actions of a few.

Got it?

gee....really?

Basic fucking logic.

if you refer to it as militarized training...then you seem to believe the military is taught to be aggressive even when aggression is not necessary.

To the contrary, we are taught to recognize when agression is NOT necessary.

There are tens of thousands of officers of the law country wide....TENS OF THOUSANDS.

You are likely to have a "live wire" every now and then.

But it is irresponsible to label the masses based on the actions of a few.

Got it?

:clap2: Great post ~~

gee....really?

Basic fucking logic.

logic...

It is more prevelant since 9-11 becuase since 9-11 the masses now have video capability on them at all times...and we have social media to spread it around.

The amount of cases is no more than usual is my guess....but the "proof" is more accurate and avaialble.

You very much use the politics of fear yourself. What would you scare people into agreeing with?

You should fear some things.

Fears are levers of control, if you really seek freedom then make sure no one has the ability to frighten you into supporting bad ideas. I am not a particularly emotional person, maybe it's different for others.

Fear & knowledge can be essential components in changing things. I both fear & acknowledge the expanding Police State. And i hope many more Americans do as well. Change cannot be possible if people just choose to ignore what's going on. You have to stand up and take action at some point.

Last edited:
It's the laughing part at the end of the video that really pisses me off. Roided-up jack-booted assholes.

It's absolutely NOT in their training. That is a bold face lie.

OP is a liar.

The whole zero tolerance thing was about racial profiling.

Get out on the street and deal with the shitbags that cops are CONSTANTLY dealing with and you will understand. People with low blood sugar are very un-predicatble and often quite hostile. A cops job isn't to sit down and reason with you to figure out why your behavior is off. His job is to control the situation and neutralize any possible danger. THEN worry about the hows and whys. The cops did exactly what they should have.

Last edited:

gee....really?

Basic fucking logic.

Why do you think this is a new phenom? It was pretty bad before 9-11 and it's pretty bad now.

Get out on the street and deal with the shitbags that cops are CONSTANTLY dealing with and you will understand. People with low blood sugar are very un-predicatble and often quite hostile. A cops job isn't to sit down and reason with you to figure out why your behavior is off. His job is to control the situation and neutralize any possible danger. THEN worry about the hows and whys. The cops did exactly what they should have.

So true.

That's why they make both bracelets and necklaces that say "I am a diabetic", "I am an epileptic" or some other pertinent information. My son wears one that says Allergic to Tetanus." In the instant, for that period of time, a cop doesn't know if someone is fighting them or having a seizure. Contrary to what people believe, the first obligation of the police is not to take care of anyone. It is to make the area safe.

So true.

That's why they make both bracelets and necklaces that say "I am a diabetic", "I am an epileptic" or some other pertinent information. My son wears one that says Allergic to Tetanus." In the instant, for that period of time, a cop doesn't know if someone is fighting them or having a seizure. Contrary to what people believe, the first obligation of the police is not to take care of anyone. It is to make the area safe.

Who makes us safe from them though?

Yes, and the part at the end where they laughed their asses over it was great too. They did not do exactly what they should have. You are wrong. They were roided up jack-booted assholes. Fuck em.

Yes, and the part at the end where they laughed their asses over it was great too. They did not do exactly what they should have. You are wrong. They were roided up jack-booted assholes. Fuck em.
That's pretty easy for someone to say from behind a keyboard. Ever been in a life threatening situation? Ever come down off of that kind of adrenaline rush? Did you bother to ask yourself what transpired in the "minutes" that were left out of the video?

The fact is, police brutality exists, but this video is not an example. Screaming police brutality everytime a cop uses foul language does nothing to solve the problem.

Point to add, as soon as they got him under control they searched him and found the insulin then immediately called for an ambulance. Not sure WTF anybody thinks they should have done differently but certainly open to entertain all suggestions.

Forum List

Back