Police State: New Jersey Bans Smiling In Driver's License Photos...

Getting a picture taken at the DMV makes a person a criminal?

Please explain and support it with some cold hard facts.
You say this helps to identify and capture criminals so then why are YOU put into the system? Have you broken any Laws? This is Prisoner Training. This is how Law Enforcement and the Judicial System treat people when they book them for breaking laws.

It's already proven that the Justice Department ran Fast and Furious.
It's already proven that the US Gov't gave aid to Al Qaida in the Middle east.

But the American People are the suspect criminals? :confused:

What makes it worse is that idiot rednecks like you see all that and go along with it "Well, if it pro-tex me from Al Qaida then go a head and take away my rights! That's Freedom! God bless Amurica"!

You should replace your Rebel Flag with the White Flag of surrender because that's exactly what you're doing.

You're already in the system the moment you get a license or even when you get a social security number dumbass.

Surrender never. But you've imprisoned yourself in paranoia and I find it sad but yet amusing at the same time.

I don't break the law, so I have nothing at all to worry about.
So call the Police and ask them to search your house. You don't break the Law so you don't need 4th Amendment protections right?

Pull me over Officer and search my car for any evidence of a crime! Yee Haw! That's Freedom!

People do you understand the purpose?

It's so that facial recognition software can be utilized more effectively.

Why are you against that if it can identify and help capture criminals?

Are you people that damn vain?

:eusa_shhh:Well we can put a man on the moon but we can't even fix some software...Oh my goodness.

Just speaking truth. The Nazis did count on your same Goose Stepper mentality.

You have no idea what my mentality is. I don't go bat shit crazy with paranoia over a silly DMV picture like you knuckleheads do.

Oh my freedoms are gone!!! I can't smile in a damn picture!!! It's a police state!! Goose steppers are taking over!!! Oh my God!! Save the children!!!!

You people are pathetic.

Yes, many of your Freedoms are gone. Including the right to smile. Yet you cheer and applaud Big Brother. I'll never get people like you.

Yes you have no right to smile.

You will be thrown in jail for smiling.

As it should be. :cuckoo:

Ahh the childish name calling once he's had his ass kicked, his teeth knocked in and shown to be ate up with paranoia.

Typical response from you and expected.

You have no idea what my mentality is. I don't go bat shit crazy with paranoia over a silly DMV picture like you knuckleheads do.

Oh my freedoms are gone!!! I can't smile in a damn picture!!! It's a police state!! Goose steppers are taking over!!! Oh my God!! Save the children!!!!

You people are pathetic.
You're scared but don't wanna' admit it do ya'? You see a Police State advancing but you think if you go along with it you'll be spared right?

You won't.

This has nothing to do with the DMV. This is all Police stuff. They're forcing Citizens to sit and take their mugshots. We're all criminals now. Police States sure are fun, ay?

You people are pathetic.

Yes, many of your Freedoms are gone. Including the right to smile. Yet you cheer and applaud Big Brother. I'll never get people like you.

Yes you have no right to smile.

You will be thrown in jail for smiling.

As it should be. :cuckoo:

Try smiling on your DMV mugshot, and then get back to us. Let us know how that worked out for ya.

You say this helps to identify and capture criminals so then why are YOU put into the system? Have you broken any Laws? This is Prisoner Training. This is how Law Enforcement and the Judicial System treat people when they book them for breaking laws.

It's already proven that the Justice Department ran Fast and Furious.
It's already proven that the US Gov't gave aid to Al Qaida in the Middle east.

But the American People are the suspect criminals? :confused:

What makes it worse is that idiot rednecks like you see all that and go along with it "Well, if it pro-tex me from Al Qaida then go a head and take away my rights! That's Freedom! God bless Amurica"!

You should replace your Rebel Flag with the White Flag of surrender because that's exactly what you're doing.

You're already in the system the moment you get a license or even when you get a social security number dumbass.

Surrender never. But you've imprisoned yourself in paranoia and I find it sad but yet amusing at the same time.

I don't break the law, so I have nothing at all to worry about.
So call the Police and ask them to search your house. You don't break the Law so you don't need 4th Amendment protections right?

Pull me over Officer and search my car for any evidence of a crime! Yee Haw! That's Freedom!

Why would I want my house searched?

And what does the 4th amendment have to do with not smiling in a DMV photo?

And if the police has probable cause to search a vehicle, that's perfectly legal and within their right to do so. If you don't like it, don't drive.

Driving is not a right!

People do you understand the purpose?

It's so that facial recognition software can be utilized more effectively.

Why are you against that if it can identify and help capture criminals?

Are you people that damn vain?

That's why we're in this mess. Too many Americans have made excuses and helped Big Brother justify his encroachments on our Freedom & Liberty. There is no legitimate justification for this. It's not America.

:DLike I have said many times before...they are tareing this country apart bit by bit. Its something new everyday. They believe the people are so dumb that it won't be reconized.

Dictatorship is on its way. Watch out people.

You people are pathetic.
You're scared but don't wanna' admit it do ya'? You see a Police State advancing but you think if you go along with it you'll be spared right?

You won't.

I'm scared!?! That's hilarious!

I'm not the paranoid one here. That would be you and your ilk.

If New Jersey wants this law let them....Hey Pauliticain this is how this country is formed....What is unconstitutional about this? I wouldn't live there....

You people are pathetic.

You won't.

Yeah sadly, that mentality led to the rise of the Nazis in Germany. Loyal Goose Steppers will make up anything in their minds to justify Big Brother's offenses. But it's all they know. They've been programmed since childhood.

You people are pathetic.

You won't.

Yeah sadly, that mentality led to the rise of the Nazis in Germany. Loyal Goose Steppers will make up anything in their minds to justify Big Brother's offenses. But it's all they know. They've been programmed since childhood.

Holy shit.... A state passes a law and now they are Nazi????????

If New Jersey wants this law let them....Hey Pauliticain this is how this country is formed....What is unconstitutional about this? I wouldn't live there....

This absurdity does not resemble anything our nation was founded on. In fact, it resembles the exact opposite.

You won't.

Holy shit.... A state passes a law and now they are Nazi????????

The Nazis passed a lot of Laws.

This has nothing to do with the DMV. This is all Police stuff. They're forcing Citizens to sit and take their mugshots. We're all criminals now. Police States sure are fun, ay?

Yes it has everything to do with the DMV. That's the topic of this thread and that's what I'm debating.

You idiots are trying to make it more than what it is.

Are you now saying a DMV photo is akin to a mugshot?

If you are then that's been a policy for quite some time.

So why have an issue with it now?

Yes it has everything to do with the DMV. That's the topic of this thread and that's what I'm debating.

You idiots are trying to make it more than what it is.

Are you now saying a DMV photo is akin to a mugshot?

If you are then that's been a policy for quite some time.

So why have an issue with it now?

"So what's the big Deal?" Sadly, that has become the standard programmed Goose Stepper response to every Big Brother offense. It's exactly the response Big Brother counts on.

This absurdity does not resemble anything our nation was founded on. In fact, it resembles the exact opposite.

Tell me oh follower of the Paul and all his works how is this law unconstitutional????

Forum List

Back