Police State: LAPD Sets up Domestic 'War Room'...

The real danger occurs when you STOP hearing about this stuff and people like Paulitician vanish from these types of public forums. That said, it is a good idea to remain situationally aware as much as possible.

No there's nothing to see here, it will never happen here this is American Home of apple pie baseball and the government loves us so much they want to save us from our self. Never in a million years will it happen here. I trust the government so much......:eusa_whistle:

The real danger occurs when you STOP hearing about this stuff and people like Paulitician vanish from these types of public forums. That said, it is a good idea to remain situationally aware as much as possible.

No there's nothing to see here, it will never happen here this is American Home of apple pie baseball and the government loves us so much they want to save us from our self. Never in a million years will it happen here. I trust the government so much......:eusa_whistle:

A lot of people are in for a big surprise, I know. :eusa_whistle:

A lot of people are in for a big surprise, I know. :eusa_whistle:

Fast and the furious is a good example of how the government cares for people.

People are like deer. The hunter will bait a certain area for a period of time with corn or plant clover for deer to eat. By the time deer season opens the deer are so accustom to the free eats that they are less observant then when the hunter first started baiting the area. Dear season opens up and BAM dinner on the table......... for the hunter.

People are like deer. The hunter will bait a certain area for a period of time with corn or plant clover for deer to eat. By the time deer season opens the deer are so accustom to the free eats that they are less observant then when the hunter first started baiting the area. Dear season opens up and BAM dinner on the table......... for the hunter.

I like the frog in the slow boiling pot analogy better. :razz:

I like the frog in the slow boiling pot analogy better. :razz:

I like deer meat. you can have those frog legs there froggy.:lol:

There are still some brave Americans out there fighting Big Brother. This group has forced hearings on 'Homeland Security' paying contractors to monitor Internet for 'Anti-Government' sentiment and Social Unrest...

NewsRoomAmerica.com - Group Forces Hearing on Homeland Security Web Monitoring

Didn't California just pass a law that gives out a $1,000 fine if you're caught throwing a football or frisbee on the beach?
Yup and now it will be on tape : )

Thank god for big government, imagine the horror of having a plastic disc flying within your peripheral vision.

Isn't this the state that says you shouldn't punish non-violent pot users (a stance I agree with) and at the same time they're saying you should punish non-violent frisbee tossers?

And there's ppl on this thread saying we shouldn't complain about gov't expanding.

Didn't California just pass a law that gives out a $1,000 fine if you're caught throwing a football or frisbee on the beach?
Yup and now it will be on tape : )

Thank god for big government, imagine the horror of having a plastic disc flying within your peripheral vision.

Isn't this the state that says you shouldn't punish non-violent pot users (a stance I agree with) and at the same time they're saying you should punish non-violent frisbee tossers?

And there's ppl on this thread saying we shouldn't complain about gov't expanding.

Nanny Stater/Police Stater assholes run the country. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back