POLICE STATE: Ex-Deputy Indicted For Lying To Judge About Raid That Maimed Toddler...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Maybe we'll see some justice on this atrocity. Slap on the wrist or Serious time in the Big House? Stay tuned.

The tragic story of Bounkham “Bou Bou” Phonesavanh is one that tugs at the heartstrings of parents everywhere. Over a year ago “Baby Bou Bou” was severely burned during a no-knock police raid when officers tossed a flash bang grenade through a window that landed in his crib.

The police officers were looking for a relative of Bou Bou, Wanis Thonetheva, who was suspected of selling drugs. Thonetheva wasn’t even home at the time of the raid, but was later arrested and charged with distribution of methamphetamine.

I can’t even imagine the pain this family has gone through over the past year as their baby was placed in a medically induced coma to heal severe burns and a hole in his chest that exposed his rib cage.

If watching a small child suffering wasn’t bad enough, the county where this occurred refused to pay the medical bills of Bou Bou. Habersham County’s attorney claimed that the board of commissioners concluded that it would be in violation of the law for the county to pay.

And it gets even worse. In October of last year a grand jury declined to indict any of the officers who participated in the SWAT raid.

I’m sure this family had to feel like the world was against them. It has to be a helpless feeling to watch your world fall apart as those who are responsible for the damage evade justice...

Read More:
Lions of Liberty

This isn't Iraq or Afghanistan. It's time to reign in our out of control Police. We have to treat our People better than this.

And the people on both sides of the aisle continue to fight on the wrong side of history by by have this racist and violent no soultion war against drugs

And the people on both sides of the aisle continue to fight on the wrong side of history by by have this racist and violent no soultion war against drugs

Let the People do their drugs. I'd rather that, than this type of brutality. The DEA and FBI are full of brutal criminals. They've been abusing their power for years. Time to take that power away. The DEA especially, needs to go away. It's a corrupt violent organization.

"POLICE STATE: Ex-Deputy Indicted For Lying To Judge About Raid That Maimed Toddler..."

There is no 'police state,' you ignorant putz.

Ha, of course not. Because you Communist/Progressive Authoritarians say so. Sure thing. ;)

"We're not living in a Police State because I haven't been thrown in Jail yet."

- Stupid Person.

I remember this very well it happened literally one county above me. I go through that town quite a bit...glad someone is being held accountable.

Maybe we'll see some justice on this atrocity. Slap on the wrist or Serious time in the Big House? Stay tuned.

The tragic story of Bounkham “Bou Bou” Phonesavanh is one that tugs at the heartstrings of parents everywhere. Over a year ago “Baby Bou Bou” was severely burned during a no-knock police raid when officers tossed a flash bang grenade through a window that landed in his crib.

The police officers were looking for a relative of Bou Bou, Wanis Thonetheva, who was suspected of selling drugs. Thonetheva wasn’t even home at the time of the raid, but was later arrested and charged with distribution of methamphetamine.

I can’t even imagine the pain this family has gone through over the past year as their baby was placed in a medically induced coma to heal severe burns and a hole in his chest that exposed his rib cage.

If watching a small child suffering wasn’t bad enough, the county where this occurred refused to pay the medical bills of Bou Bou. Habersham County’s attorney claimed that the board of commissioners concluded that it would be in violation of the law for the county to pay.

And it gets even worse. In October of last year a grand jury declined to indict any of the officers who participated in the SWAT raid.

I’m sure this family had to feel like the world was against them. It has to be a helpless feeling to watch your world fall apart as those who are responsible for the damage evade justice...

Read More:
Lions of Liberty

There is no other word for such a state of things than fascism. Every time one of these fascists dies, the world is a better place.

I remember this very well it happened literally one county above me. I go through that town quite a bit...glad someone is being held accountable.

We'll see. Justice hasn't been done yet. Arresting those responsible is a good first step though. Even that doesn't happen very often. Stay tuned.

Read More:
Lions of Liberty

There is no other word for such a state of things than fascism. Every time one of these fascists dies, the world is a better place.

Take some of their power away. Decriminalize most drugs and abolish the DEA.

Read More:
Lions of Liberty

Take some of their power away. Decriminalize most drugs and abolish the DEA.

The Constitution doesn't even allow them the power that they presently exercise. The only way to solve the problem once and for all is for the citizenry to make an example out of those that commit these offenses--and that includes the fascist prosecutors that use legal tricks to exempt cops from out laws. Once the offenders have shown that there is no civil law, the law of nature must most certainly prevail. The Tree of Liberty must be watered with its natural manure.

Forum List

Back