Police State: Cop Drags Woman, 77, From Car After ID Refusal...

You're being as much of a drama queen as this stupid Cop was being.

Who is the one throwing a hissy about this? Saying as you started the thread, I'd say it's pretty clear that you're the "drama queen" here.

And yes in this particular case, Fuck the Police.

I rest my case your honor....

This Cop is an Authoritarian pussy. Couldn't even handle a cranky little ole lady with a bladder infection. Fuck em. He's a real piece of shit.

Wow, so many fans of oppressive government...

It's all they've ever known. They both fear & worship Authority.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

But not you, right drama queen? No, your the "fearless lone wolf" howling out about the "injustices" :)lol:) of the "nazi-state"...

God help us.... if Paulitician isn't the biggest crying bitch in America, I don't know who is. Someone gets a hangnail during an interaction with law enforcement and he wants the ACLU's full resources...

You're being as much of a drama queen as this stupid Cop was being.

Who is the one throwing a hissy about this? Saying as you started the thread, I'd say it's pretty clear that you're the "drama queen" here.

And yes in this particular case, Fuck the Police.

This Cop is an Authoritarian pussy. Couldn't even handle a cranky little ole lady with a bladder infection. Fuck em. He's a real piece of shit.

He did handle her! Handle her very well actually. Wish I just could have seen the video of this bitch getting face planted into the cement.... :lol:

Someone has a real problem with authority... Time to grow up pauli... We have rules. We have laws. Time to put on your big boy pants and act like a big boy

Wow, so many fans of oppressive government...

It's all they've ever known. They both fear & worship Authority.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

But not you, right drama queen? No, your the "fearless lone wolf" howling out about the "injustices" :)lol:) of the "nazi-state"...

God help us.... if Paulitician isn't the biggest crying bitch in America, I don't know who is. Someone gets a hangnail during an interaction with law enforcement and he wants the ACLU's full resources...

You really should watch this video. Then take the Red Pill.

Someone has a real problem with authority... Time to grow up pauli... We have rules. We have laws. Time to put on your big boy pants and act like a big boy

Yes, more 'HEIL BIG BROTHER' shite. Whatever. Now you Goose Steppers are just boring me.

Yes, more 'HEIL BIG BROTHER' shite. Whatever. Now you Goose Steppers are just boring me.

someone has been extra cranky since his boy lost out to Romney :rofl:

He did handle her! Handle her very well actually. Wish I just could have seen the video of this bitch getting face planted into the cement.... :lol:

Yes i know, you ignorant Boot-Licking types would probably sit and do nothing while a Gestapo thug beat the shit of your own Grandmothers. That's how much you love & worship Authority. You're sick people, and you don't realize it. I actually feel pity for you Goose Steppers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back