Police State: Cop Drags Woman, 77, From Car After ID Refusal...

Most of our Police Force is made up of roided-up power-mad assholes.

THIS!

There are three things that street cops LOVE to do

1) YELL at people
2) HIT people
3) ARREST people

That's pretty much why they join the force.

I didn't use to believe that. But i do now. Roids & Power, a very toxic combination. Their training is abysmal. How could this man not be able to handle a cranky ole Grandma? The answer is, it's his lack of training. The simple solution for a roided-up cretin, is to cuff her and haul her off to jail. It's very lazy. It's all in their training, or lack thereof.

Yea, blame the guy who's enforcing the Law for being a big meany to a bitch who thinks that she's above it. Get a life.

Most of our Police Force is made up of roided-up power-mad assholes.

THIS!

There are three things that street cops LOVE to do

1) YELL at people
2) HIT people
3) ARREST people

That's pretty much why they join the force.

I didn't use to believe that. But i do now. Roids & Power, a very toxic combination. Their training is abysmal. How could this man not be able to handle a cranky ole Grandma? The answer is, it's his lack of training. The simple solution for a roided-up cretin, is to cuff her and haul her off to jail. It's very lazy. It's all in their training, or lack thereof.

I agree 100% Today's cops are poorly trained to handle even the weakest and most harmless of non compliant citizens. This is just one of many incidents in which a cop has used violence against someone clearly ill equiped to do violence against the officer themself.

if you weren't such dicks, maybe the cops wouldn't be mean to you.

They work for us. It's not the other way around. And unfortunately, you and so many others have forgotten that. If you can't handle a harmless cranky ole Grandma, then get the fuck off the force. You're not serving the Community well. The woman does not belong in jail. And only a misguided loyal Goose Stepper would think she does.

Yea, blame the guy who's enforcing the Law for being a big meany to a bitch who thinks that she's above it. Get a life.

What law states cops must drag old ladies who have bladder infections and have to pee?

How long you think they made her wait to use the bathroom? They probably let her mess herself and laughed about it. That's the way cops are.

Pigs locked my brother up once for dozing off in a bar and denied him water for over 12 hours. They almost locked a friend of mine up for accidentally crossing a line marked with police tape in the pitch black of an electric blackout - but they didn't lock him up when they figured out he was a lawyer. Wonder why.

They work for us. It's not the other way around. And unfortunately, you and so many others have forgotten that. If you can't handle a harmless cranky ole Grandma, then get the fuck off the force. You're not serving the Community well. The woman does not belong in jail. And only a misguided loyal Goose Stepper would think she does.

What you mean can't handle?

He handled her perfectly.

Any woman refusing to comply with the Law *does belong in jail. Age is not a prerequisit for being above the Law.

Nice how Police treat our eldery huh? Imagine this being your Grandmother? 'To protect and Serve?' Yeah, i think most Americans just laugh at that thought nowadays. Most of our Police Force is made up of roided-up power-mad assholes. We need revolutionary change in how our Police are trained.

Texas Cop Drags 77-year-old Grandmother from Car - YouTube

I feel bad for the women but all she had to do is show ID and Registration and the cop probably would have listen to her. Although I feel the cop was way to rough on a woman that age

What law states cops must drag old ladies who have bladder infections and have to pee?

How long you think they made her wait to use the bathroom? They probably let her mess herself and laughed about it. That's the way cops are.

Pigs locked my brother up once for dozing off in a bar and denied him water for over 12 hours.

she shouldn't have refused her license. she shouldn't have violated traffic laws like she signed that she wouldn't when she obtained her driving license.

Any woman refusing to comply with the Law *does belong in jail. Age is not a prerequisit for being above the Law.

Really? So all women who commit traffic violations should go to jail?

Nice how Police treat our eldery huh? Imagine this being your Grandmother? 'To protect and Serve?' Yeah, i think most Americans just laugh at that thought nowadays. Most of our Police Force is made up of roided-up power-mad assholes. We need revolutionary change in how our Police are trained.

I feel bad for the women but all she had to do is show ID and Registration and the cop probably would have listen to her. Although I feel the cop was way to rough on a woman that age

She clearly wanted to explain her medical emergency to the officer before geting into paperwork.

She clearly wanted to explain her medical emergency to the officer before geting into paperwork.

peeing is not a medical emergency.

peeing is not a medical emergency.

When you're unable to control your own bowels get back to me on that one.

She broke a law you fool.

she refused to cooperate with an officer after breaking the law.

equal treatment means equal treatment.

If this were a black 20 year old male you would be cheering

Calm down, stop being so hysterical. Your rant makes you sound crazy. His actions were over-the top to say the least. He needs to be retrained on how to properly deal with his fellow Citizens. This elderly woman did not need to be taken to jail. She was just being a cranky ole lady. And that didn't warrant imprisonment. The Cop is a roided-up little baby. As usual, he's just another Cop who conveniently forgot he actually works for the Taxpaying Citizens. Power has gone to their heads. It's time for revolutionary retraining. This Gestapo shit has to end.

Listen to the psychopath calling someone else crazy. You are the one who started this hysterical thread, then doubled down on crazy with the "have your papers" shit...then when someone calls you out on your lunacy, you have the gall to act offended? Go change into your big boy pantries. You watched the video from start to finish....she refused to show her driver's license after a violation that she got pulled over for, then when ordered to get out of the car, she refused again. This is not some kind of police abuse....the officer was fully within his duties to attest this woman.

Leave it to the shit stain to throw race into it

:cuckoo:

She refused a lawful order. Plain and simple

Calm down, stop being so hysterical. Your rant makes you sound crazy. His actions were over-the top to say the least. He needs to be retrained on how to properly deal with his fellow Citizens. This elderly woman did not need to be taken to jail. She was just being a cranky ole lady. And that didn't warrant imprisonment. The Cop is a roided-up little baby. As usual, he's just another Cop who conveniently forgot he actually works for the Taxpaying Citizens. Power has gone to their heads. It's time for revolutionary retraining. This Gestapo shit has to end.

Listen to the psychopath calling someone else crazy. You are the one who started this hysterical thread, then doubled down on crazy with the "have your papers" shit...then when someone calls you out on your lunacy, you have the gall to act offended? Go change into your big boy pantries. You watched the video from start to finish....she refused to show her driver's license after a violation that she got pulled over for, then when ordered to get out of the car, she refused again. This is not some kind of police abuse....the officer was fully within his duties to attest this woman.

That doesn't mean it was the best way to handle the situation.

clearly not. Women who escalate a traffic violation and do not cooperate with law enforcement who are lawfully doing their job.......though? Yes.

That doesn't mean it was the best way to handle the situation.

You tell me what was. Then, put a snotty ass teen driver in the seat instead of a cranky old lady.

clearly not. Women who escalate a traffic violation and do not cooperate with law enforcement who are lawfully doing their job.......though? Yes.

Clearly not?

But you just said:

"Any woman refusing to comply with the Law *does belong in jail."

A traffic violation is a violation of the law. So according to your first statement, all women who violate the traffic laws should go to jail - and according to your second, only those who refuse to cooperate after their violation should go to jail.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back