Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

The jury in the
They don't concern you either. The photographic evidence of her injuries you ignored.

A jury won't.
There is no photographic or any other evidence that a cop caused those. It's only her story. A story with more holes in it than an IRS statement. She could have fallen down stairs and gotten the same injuries.
Where's the proof??
Oh good grief!
Translation: I have no proof whatsoever but I cant admit that.
Yeah I do have proof. The jury won't be comprised of pictures-prove-nothing idiots. In fact the city will settle before those pictures are ever presented to a jury. Her lawyer is only concerned with what normal people think, not conspiracy whackos.
There wont be a jury.
WHat is the school district's explanation? What is the cop's account of what happened? Please post those before you post again.
The lawsuit's already been filed, silly goose!

Until it's your Mother or Grandmother tasered and beaten half to death by your beloved Gestapo. I have a feeling your perception will change drastically. Just a hunch though. ;)
You haven't demonstrated any guilt, I said to wait for the evidence. ALSO, my mother grew up in Nazi Germany, you don't know what a police state is!

If we Americans in this present day have 1% of the Nazi police state is that acceptable for America? That 1% can become 10% then 20% and so on, right?

If you have 1% of a brutal Nazi police state, you still have a police state.

Until it's your Mother or Grandmother tasered and beaten half to death by your beloved Gestapo. I have a feeling your perception will change drastically. Just a hunch though. ;)
You haven't demonstrated any guilt, I said to wait for the evidence. ALSO, my mother grew up in Nazi Germany, you don't know what a police state is!

If we Americans in this present day have 1% of the Nazi police state is that acceptable for America? That 1% can become 10% then 20% and so on, right?

Spend a year in North Korea. You need an education. You'll leave a whiny teenage brat screaming "Police state!" and come back a man who appreciates freedom.

Sounds like fuzzy math to me but go ahead and lay the foundation for your argument and demonstrate how we have a 1% police state.

Sounds like fuzzy math to me but go ahead and lay the foundation for your argument and demonstrate how we have a 1% police state.

1% Nazi police state. It is a very common opinion that we have a police state. I was just trying to put in context.

Spend a year in North Korea. You need an education. You'll leave a whiny teenage brat screaming "Police state!" and come back a man who appreciates freedom.

But our freedom could be so much greater. Should be in America.

Pretty long thread. But still no answer from the Authority Worshippers on a simple question i've asked them a couple times. So here goes one more time...

What if it were your Mother or Grandmother being savagely beaten half to death? What would you do? Would you just stand there and watch it happen? You have to make a choice. Is it going to be your beloved Police, or is it going to be your family? What's it gonna be?
Why don't you start a thread on that, dipshit. The rest of us are responding to the thread. Start a thread titled "I want to shoot cops, why don't you?" and we can have that discussion.

It is a very appropriate question for THIS thread where an elderly lady who could be your grandmother was badly beaten by a cop. It is a very specific question and continually over and over turning it into some "shoot all cops" BS as you have done is dumb.

It is exactly like the question that was asked Al Gore in the election of what he would do if one of his family was being raped.

Pretty long thread. But still no answer from the Authority Worshippers on a simple question i've asked them a couple times. So here goes one more time...

What if it were your Mother or Grandmother being savagely beaten half to death? What would you do? Would you just stand there and watch it happen? You have to make a choice. Is it going to be your beloved Police, or is it going to be your family? What's it gonna be?
Why don't you start a thread on that, dipshit. The rest of us are responding to the thread. Start a thread titled "I want to shoot cops, why don't you?" and we can have that discussion.
DOJ Report Blasts Ferguson Cops For Pattern Of Racial Bias Against Blacks

A Justice Department investigation will allege sweeping patterns of discrimination within the Ferguson, Missouri, police department and at the municipal jail and court, a law enforcement official familiar with the report said Tuesday. The report could be released as soon as Wednesday.

It is a very appropriate question for THIS thread where an elderly lady who could be your grandmother was badly beaten by a cop. It is a very specific question and continually over and over turning it into some "shoot all cops" BS as you have done is dumb.

It is exactly like the question that was asked Al Gore in the election of what he would do if one of his family was being raped.
She wasn't beaten.

The jury in the
There is no photographic or any other evidence that a cop caused those. It's only her story. A story with more holes in it than an IRS statement. She could have fallen down stairs and gotten the same injuries.
Where's the proof??
Oh good grief!
Translation: I have no proof whatsoever but I cant admit that.
Yeah I do have proof. The jury won't be comprised of pictures-prove-nothing idiots. In fact the city will settle before those pictures are ever presented to a jury. Her lawyer is only concerned with what normal people think, not conspiracy whackos.
There wont be a jury.
WHat is the school district's explanation? What is the cop's account of what happened? Please post those before you post again.
The lawsuit's already been filed, silly goose!
So? I could file a lawsuit against you tomorrow if I wanted. It means nothing.

She wasn't beaten.

How did she get broken bones and a dislocated shoulder then?

She wasn't beaten.

Old lady, rough handling. We're on the same side here. The cop was excessively forceful and unnecessarily so and his department is going to pay for her injuries and her suffering. I've already proven on this thread that I'm not a brainless right winger defending cops no matter what they do. This cop should be in jail.

Well, the most important thing we've learned from the numerous loony Authority-Worshipper posts on this thread, is that this poor woman would have absolutely no chance for justice if it were left up to the Worshippers. I mean one loony Worshipper is actually pushing 'the stairs probably did it' theory.

It's very sad seeing so many American Citizens behaving like German Citizens did in regards to the Gestapo in Nazi Germany. These kind of people really would gladly turn in family members to Homeland Security if instructed to. They're a very sad and scary bunch. So don't count on them for justice. It ain't gonna happen.

I tried. They refuse to answer it. It's hard to fathom why they're so conflicted over who they would choose. But they really don't know. It's either their beloved Police or their loved one. They just can't say for sure what they would do. It's very telling about them. It's also pretty sad.

She wasn't beaten.

Uh duh, the stairs did it dummy. Ha, that's the theory some dipshit Authority-Worshippers are pushing. Bunch of kookwits. :cuckoo:

I tried. They refuse to answer it. It's hard to fathom why they're so conflicted over who they would choose. But they really don't know. It's either their beloved Police or their loved one. They just can't say for sure what they would do. It's very telling about them. It's also pretty sad.

You're an idiot. I agreed with you that the cop was wrong, far from making me an "authority worshipper". But that wasn't good enough for you because I wouldn't shoot a cop. Do you even have an inkling what an ass you come off as?

You're an idiot. I agreed with you that the cop was wrong, far from making me an "authority worshipper". But that wasn't good enough for you because I wouldn't shoot a cop. Do you even have an inkling what an ass you come off as?

I gave you plenty of chances to say what you would do. So far, all you've said is that you wouldn't shoot a cop. So that's what you wouldn't do, now tell us what you would do.

Forum List

Back