Police Shotings of Innocents Must Stop

We need to shrink the government.
We must massively expand the government and its powers because I'm terrified.

The right and their hypocrisy is mind boggling.

You are lumping together mainstream republicans, who are democrats lite, and small government supporters. Even then there are variations, from small government throughout, to supporters of federalism.

But simplification is what you guys need to make sense of complex concepts, so keep using that broad brush.
Small government republicans are currently labeled as RINO's by your alt-right masters. Fact is, the last several republican Presidents ballooned the government and its powers.

You left your hood at home today.

You are lumping together mainstream republicans, who are democrats lite, and small government supporters. Even then there are variations, from small government throughout, to supporters of federalism.

But simplification is what you guys need to make sense of complex concepts, so keep using that broad brush.
Small government republicans are currently labeled as RINO's by your alt-right masters. Fact is, the last several republican Presidents ballooned the government and its powers.

You left your brain there again

Ooooo great come back weirdo
AAEAAQAAAAAAAARgAAAAJDUyODFlODM3LTNmYWQtNGZmNS1iNDljLWE3YWQzNzcyYTRhZg.jpg

Ooooo great come back weirdo
AAEAAQAAAAAAAARgAAAAJDUyODFlODM3LTNmYWQtNGZmNS1iNDljLWE3YWQzNzcyYTRhZg.jpg
:cuckoo:

Inaccurate assessment. RINO's are not considered 'Small Government Republicans.' I mean, unless you're a Communist/Progressive. In that case, yes RINO's would be considered 'Small Government.' To Communists/Progressives, anyone who isn't a fellow Communist/Progressive, has to be considered a 'Small Government' advocate.

Inaccurate assessment. RINO's are not considered 'Small Government Republicans.' I mean, unless you're a Communist/Progressive. In that case, yes RINO's would be considered 'Small Government.' To Communists/Progressives, everyone who isn't a fellow Communist/Progressive, would be considered 'Small Government' advocates.
Trump's goals can only be achieved by a massive increase in government. Meanwhile Ted Cruz is currently a RINO.

Inaccurate assessment. RINO's are not considered 'Small Government Republicans.' I mean, unless you're a Communist/Progressive. In that case, yes RINO's would be considered 'Small Government.' To Communists/Progressives, everyone who isn't a fellow Communist/Progressive, would be considered 'Small Government' advocates.
Trump's goals can only be achieved by a massive increase in government. Meanwhile Ted Cruz is currently a RINO.

I don't know too many who consider Cruz a RINO. Trump maybe, but not Cruz.

You wish then to privatize the profit for you and socialize the risk for the rest of us. No.
I don't 'wish' anything. I am just pointing out how our government that is supposed to DEFEND our rights and liberties have been doing anything BUT defending them in many cases.

I recall his wife being rushed out of the republican convention in fear for her safety and Trump's biggest supporters calling him Lyin' Ted and booing him off the stage.

The government must stop killing innocents.
The government must be bigger and more powerful.

The left and their hypocrisy is mind boggling.
What is a "police shoting"??? You do realize when you type the little red dotted line WILL correct your spelling?

'RINO's are Democrats...Liberals.

Looking at Boehner and many of the other politicians who have refused to represent their constituents, who have told them time and again to 'hold their nose and pull the lever for them anyway', who have said one thing yet done hardly anything different that what the Democrats have done, there are a LOT of 'RINO's.

Perhaps instead of calling them 'RINO's we should just acknowledge the FACT that there is little difference between 'DNC' and 'GOP' these days, with some exception, that what the majority of the REALLY are is just 'politicians'.

Cruz is not a Rino by con right standards, merely an outcast by the Trumpeteers.

Looking at Boehner and many of the other politicians who have refused to represent their constituents, who have told them time and again to 'hold their nose and pull the lever for them anyway', who have said one thing yet done hardly anything different that what the Democrats have done, there are a LOT of 'RINO's.

Perhaps instead of calling them 'RINO's we should just acknowledge the FACT that there is little difference between 'DNC' and 'GOP' these days, with some exception, that what the majority of the REALLY are is just 'politicians'.
"RINO's are Democrats." Lol so dumb

I recall his wife being rushed out of the republican convention in fear for her safety and Trump's biggest supporters calling him Lyin' Ted and booing him off the stage.

Yeah, there's some bad blood between the two. But Cruz isn't considered to be a RINO by most.

Yup. Thanks.

And they're SO well loved by Conservatives here, aren't they? I wonder how many Conservatives on this forum are defending Bush right now. Why don't you go take a poll? Because last I checked, John McCain, Mitt Romney, George Bush, and George H.W. Bush were only voted for because the other main party candidate was a Democrat, and Conservatives were unhappy with them for the entirety of the election, and the presidency(For those elected). Conservatives complain about them even today. Funny that in order to force their backwards logic, Democrats have to use other Democrats who masquerade as Republicans as examples.

Forum List

Back