Police Shotings of Innocents Must Stop

so they shipped you back to an old age home in connecticut and this is how you spend your time

The government must stop killing innocents.
The government must be bigger and more powerful.

The left and their hypocrisy is mind boggling.

wants-more-government.jpg

We need to shrink the government.
We must massively expand the government and its powers because I'm terrified.

The right and their hypocrisy is mind boggling.

You are lumping together mainstream republicans, who are democrats lite, and small government supporters. Even then there are variations, from small government throughout, to supporters of federalism.

But simplification is what you guys need to make sense of complex concepts, so keep using that broad brush.

You are lumping together mainstream republicans, who are democrats lite, and small government supporters. Even then there are variations, from small government throughout, to supporters of federalism.

But simplification is what you guys need to make sense of complex concepts, so keep using that broad brush.
Small government republicans are currently labeled as RINO's by your alt-right masters. Fact is, the last several republican Presidents ballooned the government and its powers.

Small government republicans are currently labeled as RINO's by your alt-right masters. Fact is, the last several republican Presidents ballooned the government and its powers.

Oh god, the alt-right crap......

I'm a strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings, so i don't know how the alt-right comes into that.

Seriously get better updates from your DNC talking point masters.

I am assuming this thread is a result of what is going on in Charlotte...where...

A BLACK Police Officer shot an ARMED Black Man who got out of his car brandishing a weapon and proceeded to refuse to comply with REPEATED orders to drop the weapon - orders confirmed by numerous eye-witnesses who heard them.

After the shooting the police called an ambulance and performed CPR on the individual in an attempt to save his life.

Several blacks in the community immediately villainized the police, began breaking the law, assaulting the police, throwing bricks at cars, and looting.

Perhaps this thread is NOT a result of this altercation. I hope not.

Talk about assbackwards....

I'm a strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings, so i don't know how the alt-right comes into that.

Whoa a strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings? So badazz :cool:

:laugh:

Whoa a strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings? So badazz :cool:

I know.

Congress controls the budget...and the spending...and the economy...UNLESS it is a near Super majority Controlled DEMOCRATIC Party Congress. funny how that works.

Libs claim Bush and the GOP exploded the debt and caused the economy to nose-dive.

Libs say the economy went Tango-Uniform the last 2 years of the Bush administration.

What they DON'T say is:

- Over a 6 year period - during 2 wars, (/11/01, and its economic aftermath - Bush and the GOP-controlled Congress only added $2.5 Trillion over 6 (SIX) years.

- DEMOCRATS took over a near Super majority control of Congress at the beginning of those 2 years...meaning THEY controlled the budget, THEY controlled spending, THEY controlled the debt increase from spending, and THEY controlled the economy...the economy THEY admit began to decline under THEIR control of congress those last 2 years.

- In Bush's last 2 years with the DNC in control of Congress, $1.5 Trillion was added in new debt, just $1 trillion shy of what Bush added in 6 years. Yikes!

The bad economy Obama 'inherited'...yeah, he inherited it from his own party who was running Congress.

And Barry, who claimed Bush's $4 trillion added in 8 years was 'Un-Patriotic', went on to add nearly $7 trillion in new debt in only 4 (FOUR) years with the help of a Super Majority DNC-controlled Congress for his 1st 2 years in office.

So by 'The last few President have ballooned the govt, it's power', and out debt you mean BARRY then you are spot on.

He added more debt in only 4 years than every President before him...in only 4 years. He expanded the size and power of govt - especially his office - by refusing to enforce laws, breaking laws, Un-Constitutionally using Executive Orders, and by Un-Constitutionally by-passing Congress.

icon_eyepopping.gif

The government must stop killing innocents.
The government must be bigger and more powerful.

The left and their hypocrisy is mind boggling.
An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”
Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

Governments are created to secure our rights, as was said in the Declaration of Independence. Don't you agree?
SECURING our rights, not stripping them - Like the right of free choice instead of lying to us and mandating the purchase of a product, giving people no option but to buy it or be punished with a tax?!

Congress controls the budget...and the spending...and the economy...UNLESS it is a near Super majority Controlled DEMOCRATIC Party Congress. funny how that works.

Libs claim Bush and the GOP exploded the debt and caused the economy to nose-dive.

Libs say the economy went Tango-Uniform the last 2 years of the Bush administration.

What they DON'T say is:

- Over a 6 year period - during 2 wars, (/11/01, and its economic aftermath - Bush and the GOP-controlled Congress only added $2.5 Trillion over 6 (SIX) years.

- DEMOCRATS took over a near Super majority control of Congress at the beginning of those 2 years...meaning THEY controlled the budget, THEY controlled spending, THEY controlled the debt increase from spending, and THEY controlled the economy...the economy THEY admit began to decline under THEIR control of congress those last 2 years.

- In Bush's last 2 years with the DNC in control of Congress, $1.5 Trillion was added in new debt, just $1 trillion shy of what Bush added in 6 years. Yikes!

The bad economy Obama 'inherited'...yeah, he inherited it from his own party who was running Congress.

And Barry, who claimed Bush's $4 trillion added in 8 years was 'Un-Patriotic', went on to add nearly $7 trillion in new debt in only 4 (FOUR) years with the help of a Super Majority DNC-controlled Congress for his 1st 2 years in office.

So by 'The last few President have ballooned the govt, it's power', and out debt you mean BARRY then you are spot on.

He added more debt in only 4 years than every President before him...in only 4 years. He expanded the size and power of govt - especially his office - by refusing to enforce laws, breaking laws, Un-Constitutionally using Executive Orders, and by Un-Constitutionally by-passing Congress.
Nope. Somebody will post the graph for your perusal.

Governments are created to secure our rights, as was said in the Declaration of Independence. Don't you agree?
SECURING our rights, not stripping them - Like the right of free choice instead of lying to us and mandating the purchase of a product, giving people no option but to buy it or be punished with a tax?!
You have the right to purchase you own health care.

Forum List

Back