Police rarely convicted for using deadly force...

That being said, the Prosecutor in the case did not seem to be interested in a charge. It was highly unusual to allow the subject, Wilson, to give such an extensive testimony.....from most legal opinions I have seen. But as the thread states, even if there had been an indictment, it is doubtful any conviction would come from it.

Police using deadly force are rarely convicted www.ajc.com

Even if Willson had been indicted in the Ferguson case, it is very unlikely he would be convicted. The Supreme Court has made consistent rulings that uphold the judgement of police when using deadly force.

If we do not find a way to convict cops who kill innocent people, this shit is never going to stop. I am not referring to this case in particular as there is at least reasonable doubt as to whether Officer Wilson was in any danger or not. My issue is with cases such as the one in Beavercreek, Ohio where two cops executed a young man because he was holding a toy gun while talking on the phone. The only thing that gives the cops in that case anything to stand on at all is the fact that the mother fucker who called 911 said this young black man was pointing the gun at some young kids, which he never did. That guy should be charged with murder as well. I know if it had been my kid that had been killed, I would kill that mother fucker myself, even if it meant I went to prison for the rest of my life. In case you haven't seen the video yet, it's worth the watch. Beavercreek Walmart surveillance tape shows shooting 9-1-1 call video cleveland.com

BTW, here is another execution by cop, in Cleveland, of a 12 year old boy. WATCH Tamir Rice shooting video When I watched this video the first thing I realized is that there was nobody in the park for this kid to threaten or shoot in the first place, yet the cops found him to be such a threat that they pulled up, jumped out of the car and killed him, all within about five seconds. I bet money neither of these killer cops will even be charged.

Even if Willson had been indicted in the Ferguson case, it is very unlikely he would be convicted. The Supreme Court has made consistent rulings that uphold the judgement of police when using deadly force.

What was it? 76 cops in US killed last year and thousands injured while responding to calls. Yeah, I guess they probably do get a lot of leway because their job requires them to constantly be in somebodys face.

I bet you'll be the first to call when you need help though lol

Sure like some girl who had her car stolen while attending a F' the police rally. I wonder if she reported it to the police?

Ferguson protest leader has car stolen during 8220 F ck the Police 8221 rally

I bet you'll be the first to call when you need help though lol

Sure like some girl who had her car stolen while attending a F' the police rally. I wonder if she reported it to the police?

Ferguson protest leader has car stolen during 8220 F ck the Police 8221 rally
I say she did.
Anti gunners are fickled they hate people with gun and depend on police for protection and turn around and bash police for discharging their lawful duties.

oh well, you all put in a man as President who said this:

too damn late for your whining now ISN'T IT

Few cops are found guilty of brutality when it also be construed as self defense. Brown reached in and tried to grab Wilson's firearm.

Forum List

Back