Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985

He never claimed to be a teetotaler, moron, and no one has stepped up to claim they had sex with Kavanaugh before he graduated from college.

As usual, the known facts demonstrate that you're dead wrong.

The facts seem to indicate he was an angry drunk who got into bar fights in college...

Possibly because with his personality he couldn't get laid.

He never claimed to be a teetotaler, moron, and no one has stepped up to claim they had sex with Kavanaugh before he graduated from college.

The facts seem to indicate he was an angry drunk who got into bar fights in college...

Projection at it's finest. You meant to "My facts" indicate he was a drunk. You're the drunk.

They indicate nothing of the kind, moron. Throwing ice at someone is a "bar fight?"

This is the kind of desperate tactic that the Trump hating douchebags have been reduced to.

Projection at it's finest. You meant to "My facts" indicate he was a drunk. You're the drunk.

Yes, but I'm a happy drunk who doesn't get into fights, and I never got blackout drunk or belligerent like Judge Rapey did.

They indicate nothing of the kind, moron. Throwing ice at someone is a "bar fight?"

This is the kind of desperate tactic that the Trump hating douchebags have been reduced to.

Uh, the cops were called, there was broken glass and blood. Um, yeah, that's a bar fight.

Yes, but I'm a happy drunk who doesn't get into fights, and I never got blackout drunk or belligerent like Judge Rapey did.

Uh, the cops were called, there was broken glass and blood. Um, yeah, that's a bar fight.
He didn't break the glass or cause the bleeding.

Forum List

Back