Police Probe Shot Fired at Home of CNN's Lou Dobbs

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A gunshot was fired at the New Jersey home of CNN's Lou Dobbs after a series of threatening phone calls earlier this month, the host told listeners on his nationally syndicated radio show.

Dobbs, a fervent proponent of U.S. border enforcement, told listeners of "The Lou Dobbs Show" on Monday that the incident is part of an ongoing assault against anyone who opposes amnesty or leniency toward illegal immigrants.

"They've created an atmosphere and they've been unrelenting in their propaganda," Dobbs said in reference to pro-immigration groups like the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), the National Council of La Raza and America's Voice. "Three weeks ago this morning, a shot was fired at my house where I live. My wife was standing out and that followed weeks and weeks of threatening phone calls."

Dobbs continued, "But this shot was fired with my wife not, I don't know, 15 feet away, and we had threatening phone calls that I decided not to report because I get threatening phone calls."

Reached early Thursday at her home, Dobbs' wife, Debi Lee Segura, told Foxnews.com that she was outside the house when the shot was fired in her direction. She declined to elaborate, referring calls to Dobbs, who could not be immediately reached for comment.

A spokeswoman for CNN declined to comment Thursday.

Police Probe Shot Fired at Home of CNN's Lou Dobbs - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

He didn't have those threatening phone calls reported? Is he stupid?

Looks like he disrespected on too many shop owners at his local JuanAlberito's.

Still using that hitler avatar i see. Whats with nazi racists like you? Wish you clowns would go away.

Still using that hitler avatar i see. Whats with nazi racists like you? Wish you clowns would go away.

I have found that my avitar only offends the right. If this is true, then it served its purpose. No one on the left thinks its offensive in the least bit.

Whats the matter, dont like your third highest spokesman spokesman (beind Beck and Rush) being mocked? GOOD.

Now back to this thread....Lou, keep it up, your doing fine and dont worry, fox will welcome you with opened arms.

I have found that my avitar only offends the right. If this is true, then it served its purpose. No one on the left thinks its offensive in the least bit.

Whats the matter, dont like your third highest spokesman spokesman (beind Beck and Rush) being mocked? GOOD.

Now back to this thread....Lou, keep it up, your doing fine and dont worry, fox will welcome you with opened arms.
Your avatar doesn't offend me,it confirms you are an idiot.

Yeah, corral all the dissenters. It makes it easier for the administration's attempts to discredit them.

did they not report it when it happened? cause i cant imagine this wouldnt make news sooner..

i am a jew, and it offends me. what does my politics have to do with the fact your calling anyone who disagrees with you the same as those who murdered 6 million jews

Your avatar doesn't offend me,it confirms you are an idiot.

Ditto!

i am a jew, and it offends me. what does my politics have to do with the fact your calling anyone who disagrees with you the same as those who murdered 6 million jews

I'm Jewish and yours offends me. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back