Police Officer: "Move So I Can F*ck You Up!"

We don't have any cops here, do we? At "another forum" where I posted for five or six years before coming here, we had two or three cops who posted daily. Without exception, they were all total jerks - authoritarian bullies who were the Internet posting equivalent of the piece of shit in this video.

I get what you're selling there about the other forum "cops" George but on this video I would prefer it to be more than a possibly edited version from one cell phone alone.

Any news report on this? No one has called the media? Any discipline or investigation? Anyone take a look at the others videos made by this YTuber?

Geez, you sissies expect the Police to enforce the law and now you are worried about vulgar language? They say that all the time on police TV shows. What's the big deal?

No, we expect them to obey the law, not break it. I guess we could go back to the days where they could beat the crap out of you for giving them lip, but I prefer to evolve.

Where's the part where the Officer broke the law? You sissies better lay off the Starbucks, your imagination is starting to get the best of you.

He charged a person that was laying in the ground and dropped his knee in the back of his head, are you saying that is legal? Can I do it to you if I come across you in the same position someday?

Forum List

Back