Police Officer Allegedly Said He'd Shoot First Lady

Michelle Obama Threat: D.C. Police Officer Allegedly Said He'd Shoot First Lady, Report Says

Honestly, I had no idea how backward and ignorant and racist this country is. She is the First Lady of the United States. Just fucking DEAL WITH IT.

Fire his ass, throw him in jail and make sure he can never again own a fire arm.

GAWD, I have never before despised the radical religions right like I do now.

unless it was Laura Bush than ud be alrite with it?

Absolutely not! And it's you looking for an excuse to even suggest such a thing.

Michelle Obama Threat: D.C. Police Officer Allegedly Said He'd Shoot First Lady, Report Says

Honestly, I had no idea how backward and ignorant and racist this country is. She is the First Lady of the United States. Just fucking DEAL WITH IT.

Fire his ass, throw him in jail and make sure he can never again own a fire arm.

"Allegedly", do you understand the meaning of the word? Or are you one of those "Guilty until proven innocent" types?

What is the race of the officer in question? Black? White? Hispanic? Epsilon 5?

Why do you automatically assume racism? That seems to be your default.

IF he actually said it, it was a really stupid thing to say, and should find himself in plenty of trouble for it.

You, on the other hand, seem to want to execute the guy without trial. Is that what you think?

I don't think his comments are racist, as there is nothing to indicate this man was a racist. But saying such things about the First Lady, whether as joke or not, is completely out of line and should be taken very seriously.

D.C. officer reprimanded for alleged threat against Michelle Obama - U.S. News

The Secret Service is downplaying reports that a Washington, D.C. police officer made a threat against first lady Michelle Obama during Wednesday morning roll call, NBC News reported. The police officer was removed from his unit and placed on administrative duties.

But the agency is not concerned that the remark made by the officer constitutes any kind of actual threat. “Pump the brakes on this one,” a Secret Service official told NBC.
How many posts and how many hours later, and I doubt few have seen this.

D.C. officer reprimanded for alleged threat against Michelle Obama - U.S. News

The Secret Service is downplaying reports that a Washington, D.C. police officer made a threat against first lady Michelle Obama during Wednesday morning roll call, NBC News reported. The police officer was removed from his unit and placed on administrative duties.

But the agency is not concerned that the remark made by the officer constitutes any kind of actual threat. “Pump the brakes on this one,” a Secret Service official told NBC.
How many posts and how many hours later, and I doubt few have seen this.

It condradicts their narrative, what do you expect?

Forum List

Back