Police now threatening to arrest people who make fun of their facebook post about drug busts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
When stumbling across a police department’s social media page, it easy to see how out of touch law enforcement is with the rest of society. If police understood what people truly cared about, their social media pages would at least give lip service to violent crime, and they would use these platforms as propaganda tools to give the illusion that they are making people safe.
Police Now Threatening to Arrest People Who Make Fun of Their Facebook Posts About Drug Busts

It's like one big Democratic cry baby fk fest when they don't like what you say shut them down kinda like the big baby assholes on here who get bent out of shape and report you . they can dish it out v but can't take it when they get it back. Typical leftist hypocritical fkn a.h.

We live in a police state mindwars...We're the single most imprisoned nation on earth per capita and it isn't going to get better unless we vote out all the bastards that allow it.

Pretty soon you'll get arrested for stating your opinion against the fascist!!! The war on drugs is one of the most unAmerican and unconstutitional elements of this fascism.

• Banned
We live in a police state mindwars...We're the single most imprisoned nation on earth per capita and it isn't going to get better unless we vote out all the bastards that allow it.

Pretty soon you'll get arrested for stating your opinion against the fascist!!! The war on drugs is one of the most unAmerican and unconstutitional elements of this fascism.

How well I know.

To me, them jail cells should be reserved for those who are guilty of illegal activity and not just words.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If Madonna never got busted for saying that she wanted the White House blown up, why should anyone else be any different.

Typical leftist hypocritical fkn a.h.
Hilarity. The US police are a leftist collective!

iu

Yeah, right.

When stumbling across a police department’s social media page, it easy to see how out of touch law enforcement is with the rest of society. If police understood what people truly cared about, their social media pages would at least give lip service to violent crime, and they would use these platforms as propaganda tools to give the illusion that they are making people safe.
Police Now Threatening to Arrest People Who Make Fun of Their Facebook Posts About Drug Busts

It's like one big Democratic cry baby fk fest when they don't like what you say shut them down kinda like the big baby assholes on here who get bent out of shape and report you . they can dish it out v but can't take it when they get it back. Typical leftist hypocritical fkn a.h.
Progressive LEO department are thin skin and just can not take the heat of a joke or poking fun at them. There are a bunch out there who hate to write a report and take it over the phone. They claim they are short of manpower but I have seen them hidden in the woods with coffee.

• Banned

iu

Yeah, right.

Better try this Police state started LOooooong before Trump so try again.......

The leftist DEMOCRATIC douche bags OBAMA esp. brought the police state into full blown action if we would have got Clinton things would get worse waaaay faster.

Progressive LEO department are thin skin and just can not take the heat of a joke or poking fun at them. There are a bunch out there who hate to write a report and take it over the phone. They claim they are short of manpower but I have seen them hidden in the woods with coffee.
Sometimes I watch cop shows and have noticed that in todays world one arrest get crowded with 5 cops arresting one suspect. I always looks bad. How about one cop taking into custody one suspect? It would look better. I hated cops "helping" it seems someone got hurt. I even saw during an arrest one cop handcuff another cop. One Police dog does it by himself.

Who are they kidding, most of the pills are manufactured in Mexico and shipped across the boarder. Customs only gets a small amount of them. The quality is in question, and I bet the safely is in question. The look like the real thing but just might kill you. The ones you can buy in Mexico drugs store are in most cases are OK but its the case of "Buyer beware".

iu

Yeah, right.

The leftist DEMOCRATIC douche bags OBAMA esp. brought the police state into full blown action if we would have got Clinton things would get worse waaaay faster.

Sorry long before Obama! By the way it is not the left diverting all the money to the cops and military nor is it the left that gave you the patriot act. It is the left and the right that has allowed it to continue. Either replace your local politician for upholding the drug war and the patriot act or be a part of allowing the police state to continue. write you congress man and tell them what youi think of both policies. I doubt they will be looking on here for your opinion

iu

Yeah, right.

Sorry long before Obama! By the way it is not the left diverting all the money to the cops and military nor is it the left that gave you the patriot act. It is the left and the right that has allowed it to continue. Either replace your local politician for upholding the drug war and the patriot act or be a part of allowing the police state to continue. write you congress man and tell them what youi think of both policies. I doubt they will be looking on here for your opinion

Police now threatening to arrest people who make fun of their facebook post about drug busts

SEE POST #7

Forum List

Back