Police: New Mexico teenager fatally shot 2 adults, 3 children

Police: New Mexico teenager fatally shot 2 adults, 3 children (Updated) | KOB.com
A 15-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of two adults and three children, the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office said...

... Police believe the teenager used an AR-15 semi automatic rifle in the shooting. Multiple weapons were retrieved from the house.

It's really sad that someone will turn this travesty into just another poliical hack thread.

I'm not saying this event could not be discussed, but your comment is in inexcusable bad taste, is extremely gross, calloused, and is unmitigated effrontery.

Last edited:
Huh...

The victims share the same last name as the suspect... Family member? Hard to defend that unexpected attack of a beloved family member...

What time were they shot? Were they sleeping and never afforded the chance to defend themselves?

So many unanswered questions. So many facts unknown.

So quick to jump to conclusions...

Shortly after 1:00 p.m. police identified the 15-year-old as Nehemiah Griego.

And this minor child had access to firearms, how?

The issue isn’t possession of guns in the home per se, but how – or if – those weapons are secured.

Could you maybe wait for the bodies to get cold before you start using the deceased in your political panderings?

The gun nutters keep saying we need more guns.

My comment, that "more guns" didn't keep this family alive, is completely appropriate and is, in no way, "political".

Childish name calling by board trolls does not change that. It only proves my point - that the gun nuts cannot defend the indefensible. That's why some hide behind name calling.

The issue isn’t possession of guns in the home per se, but how – or if – those weapons are secured.

Could you maybe wait for the bodies to get cold before you start using the deceased in your political panderings?

I don't see any "political pandering" in Clayton's post, in fact I'd say he asks a legitimate question, how or if the weapons were secured. If the suspect is indeed the son of the adult victims, or even a relative living with them, how did he get a hold of the rifle?

If you have kids and guns, you best secure one or the other...

Personally, when I had children I made the decision to give up my guns until I felt they were old enough and responsible enough to understand just how serious gun ownership is. Kids are snoops, if you hide it they will find it. Anything, not just guns.

Not having all the facts in this case, one can only speculate as to the motive, but the one sure thing is, if, and I emphasize if, the suspect is a member of the family this tragedy might have been avoided had the guns been secured in a fashion that prohibited any of the children from accessing the weapons.

My comment, that "more guns" didn't keep this family alive, is completely appropriate and is, in no way, "political".

Childish name calling by board trolls does not change that. It only proves my point - that the gun nuts cannot defend the indefensible. That's why some hide behind name calling.

I have not seen any gun "nutter" suggest we need more guns, rather I would suggest they are saying that restricting access to certain guns based on fear and ignorance is a bad idea.

How many bodies need to get cold before we can discuss the ever-increasing numbers of dead bodies?

Really, this nonsense of saying we can't discuss the problem only adds to the problem, not to mention that its damn lame.

How many bodies need to get cold before we can discuss the ever-increasing numbers of dead bodies?

Really, this nonsense of saying we can't discuss the problem only adds to the problem, not to mention that its damn lame.

So, tell me Nerdly, what do you propose that would stop THIS SPECIFIC shooting?

I have not seen any gun "nutter" suggest we need more guns, rather I would suggest they are saying that restricting access to certain guns based on fear and ignorance is a bad idea.

Giving guns to anyone and everyone is anything BUT freedom.

I have said and will say again that I do not agree that guns should be cheap and easily available to criminals, terrorists, illegal aliens and the mentally ill. That is what the nutters have said they want.

Plenty of kids hack their families to death. Seems like another crazy problem. Or, they are mexicans having a birthday party.

500 dead bodies in Chicago this year alone. that enough for you? and Chicago bans all guns. All of em. Try again asswipe.

Put guns in locked cabinets. DUH.

"... police believe..." Read the article. DUH.

Notice the man was a preacher. Motive.

Chicago = read my previous posts.

Stupid nutters.

you probably have one yourself you hypocritical asshole !

you probably have one yourself you hypocritical asshole !

I have several but I am dead set against what the gun nutters want - guns for criminals, illegals, terrorists, mentally ill.

Yet another family is wiped out and a teenager's life if over and LOOK at what the nutters have to say about it.

I'm not the "hypocritical asshole".

and you?.....you just hide period.....

Forum List

Back