Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

full article:

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

That is a very liberal area. So it is safe to say this is just the latest example of how truly sick and diseased the minds of libtards are.

That is a very liberal area. So it is safe to say this is just the latest example of how truly sick and diseased the minds of libtards are.
why did you have to make this political?
that's fucking stupid to say that
as if politics had thing one to do with this
Liberalism is a mental illness. This woman sounds mentally disturbed, and since she is from a excessively liberal are, it is germane to the discussion.

Is that too hard for you to understand or should I use smaller words?

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

full article:

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Yawn... more sick twisted freaks, committing incomprehensible debauchery... because they just didn't care to do anything different.

I don't see this being any worse, morally speaking; than the cultural normalization of homosexuality... in so doing, the culture has opened the door to pedophilia; it doesn't seem reasonable to sit around and stare at one another and trying to be the MOST SHOCKED in the room; when we've apparently accepted abnormal sexuality...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! >>>Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com<<<

THAT'S WHAT YA GET WHEN YA NORMALIZE THE ABNORMAL...

Grab a clue...

This stupid bitch was just 'gettin' hers... Literally...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Liberalism is a mental illness. This woman sounds mentally disturbed, and since she is from a excessively liberal are, it is germane to the discussion.

Sounds way more conservative to me. Just another example of their warped version of "family values".

people that associate a political ideology with mental illness are usually the ones who are mentally ill.

people that associate a political ideology with mental illness are usually the ones who are mentally ill.

Some political ideology IS a mental illness. Former Senatorial Candidate Alan Keyes threw his daughter out onto the streets without a cent or a place to stay. Many Republicans seem to find this kind of thing easy to do. They applaud him.

Some political ideology IS a mental illness. Former Senatorial Candidate Alan Keyes threw his daughter out onto the streets without a cent or a place to stay. Many Republicans seem to find this kind of thing easy to do. They applaud him.
Black baby daddies typically abandon their niglets and the many baby mommies they knock up. Their fellow libtard enablers accept this as normal and support the jig bucks by refusing to make them held accountable.

Libtard values could fit on the head of a pin.

Alan Keyes is a wacko regardless of politics.

Black baby daddies typically abandon their niglets and the many baby mommies they knock up. Their fellow libtard enablers accept this as normal and support the jig bucks by refusing to make them held accountable.

Libtard values could fit on the head of a pin.

and this cat has the nerve to paint others as mentally ill, the above post says it all folks.:cuckoo:

ROFL...

Well there ya have it... The good Dr. Gump needs to know more to pass judgement on incestuous rape.

LOL...

Sweet Mother that is beautiful!

See that's the problem with you whackjobs, that's why there is a law and order system in place, because back in the day people like you lynched 'Nigras' on the say so of others, instead of investigating and finding out what went on.

This mother could be guilty as sin, in which case I hope the appropriate punishment is meted out. But I'm not going to take a piece written on Fox News with little or no information, and convict somebody. I'll leave that to Ijits like you who opine for the days of the old west where the only law of the land was a Colt .45 and an attitude...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back