Police: Man tortured 4-year-old to death for wetting his pants

During my brief first marriage one of the wifes cousins was bragging one day how she had beat her 8 yr old son with a dog chain. I just stared at here and told here if I ever caught here doing that I would shoot here dead on the spot. She believed me. As well she should have, I meant it.
I support reasonable corporal punishment. But beatings and torture......Better no let me catch you doing it. Prison time to save a child is a reasonable trade off to me.

Why on earth didn't you turn her in? You realize you're now culpable for any subsequent beatings that woman subjects any children to?

What do you want to bet this guy was beaten as a child?

I will bet this guy was once a victim himself.

This is why the cycle needs to stop

That doesn't matter. Lots of people who were beaten don't beat children.

The cycle does need to stop. You can begin by telling women that there are consequences to having sex, that it's not okay to bring a series of men into your household when you have children there.

And sentence men who hurt children to lengthy prison terms. This guy has been arrested before and they said it had happened before. Why on earth was he out? He's only 24, obviously he didn't get a long enough sentence.

This animal needs to fry
Tri-County Times > News > Torture tops list of charges in 4 year old?s death

Charges against Brandon Joshua-Frederick Hayes

Count 1 – Torture, with intent to cause cruel or extreme mental pain and suffering to Dominick. Penalty – up to life in prison. No bond.

Count 2 – Felony murder, done while perpetrating torture to Dominick. Penalty – life in prison without the possibility of parole. No bond.

Count 3 – First-degree child abuse, by knowingly harming Dominick. Penalty – up to 15 years in prison. Bond - $1 million.

Count 4 – Felony murder, done while perpetration or attempted perpetration of first-degree child abuse. Penalty – life in prison, without possibility of parole. No bond.

Count 5 – First-degree premeditated murder, for killing/murdering Dominick. Penalty – life in prison without possibility of parole. No bond.

Count 6 – Assault with intent to cause great bodily harm, less than murder for the assault on Corrine Baker. Penalty – up to 10 years in prison. Bond – $1 million.

Count 7 – delivery of marijuana to a minor. Bond - $1 million.

Count 8 – possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. Bond - $1 million.

Count 9 – possession of hydrocodone. Bond - $1 million.

Forum List

Back