Police: Florida Man Arrested for Attacking Father With Christmas Tree

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
PARRISH, Fla. — Authorities say a west Florida man who lives with his parents has been arrested on a felony assault charge after he used a Christmas tree as a weapon to attack his father.

According to the Manatee County sheriff's report, 37-year-old Thomas Edward Lackie was arrested last week after he threw a 3-foot Christmas tree at his father. The tree missed, but Lackie then tried to use the steel base from the tree to strike his father.

FOXNews.com - Police: Florida Man Arrested for Attacking Father With Christmas Tree - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

:lol: gotta be a Democrat,,, 37 lives with parents, throws Christmas trees... yep yep yep! :lol:

PARRISH, Fla. — Authorities say a west Florida man who lives with his parents has been arrested on a felony assault charge after he used a Christmas tree as a weapon to attack his father.

According to the Manatee County sheriff's report, 37-year-old Thomas Edward Lackie was arrested last week after he threw a 3-foot Christmas tree at his father. The tree missed, but Lackie then tried to use the steel base from the tree to strike his father.

FOXNews.com - Police: Florida Man Arrested for Attacking Father With Christmas Tree - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

\

:lol: gotta be a Democrat,,, 37 lives with parents, throws Christmas trees... yep yep yep! :lol:

But, what everyone wants to know is..............

Did he wish him a Merry Christmas?

It could be any number of lefties,, we'll have to see whose MIA around here... Wonder what bail will be???

But if we outlaw Christmas trees only outlaws will have Christmas Trees.

That's why I say: "You can have my Christas Tree when you can pry it out of my cold, dead, tinsel-lacerated hands."

"He was always such a quite boy," his mother told reporters. "But since he lost his job down at the tourist shop on the turnpike he's been a little off his feed."

"I just don't know what to think!" she wailed before throwing her apron over her face and running back into the house.

"This is what comes of marrying into a family from East Tennessee," said Alice Cummings, the boy's aunt. "I told Laverne the boy should quit spending so much time on his computer eating Cheetos, but she just rolled her eyes and told me to mind my own business," Cummings fumed.

Reporters discovered that the argument started when Lackey's father told Lackey to, "get off his fat ass and enlist if he was so upset about terrorists taking over Parrish."
Damn, I always heard you were supposed to hit the gas around Parrish and not stop until you were past the Mason Dixon line. :eusa_whistle:

Damn, I always heard you were supposed to hit the gas around Parrish and not stop until you were past the Mason Dixon line. :eusa_whistle:

You musta crawled up outta the basement and into the light! :lol:

Forum List

Back