Police: Fake census worker invades home, kills owner

I mailed mine in first week. I still got a visit.

I live near a coffee shop and I ran into one of the enumerators there. I did census back in 1980. We didn't have half the problems I am reading about now. No one was angry, angsty or whatever.

And the people were really on the ball back then.

Why did they come to your House?...

Did they Explain?

:)

peace...

I live near a coffee shop and I ran into one of the enumerators there. I did census back in 1980. We didn't have half the problems I am reading about now. No one was angry, angsty or whatever.

Did they Explain?

peace...

if it was returned but didn't get processed by the deadline a census worker will come. i've been to a few houses where people said they had filled it out and returned it.

I'm gonna bet that the Oaklandtown variety of census workers won't bother to walk up the flights of stairs necessary to reach my front door.

Thank GAWD!

I’m rethinking doing the Census as a part time job this summer. I don’t want someone sicking their dogs on me, I guess I’ll just tutor instead!

I vote for that. Helping kids has got to be a better use of your time.

Did they Explain?

peace...

if it was returned but didn't get processed by the deadline a census worker will come. i've been to a few houses where people said they had filled it out and returned it.

Interesting... What are the hours of a Census Worker?...

peace...

No elevator. Stairs keep one healthier.

Did they Explain?

peace...

peace...

whenever you want, basically. i've been working from about 1 in the afternoon til 6 or so. i went out earlier this morning to try to catch some people i've missed and i didn't work yesterday because of mother's day. it's been fun- the money pretty much sucks but the works easy and i've met some really nice people and a person who was born on 2/29 so i can take that off my bucket list

peace...

whenever you want, basically. i've been working from about 1 in the afternoon til 6 or so. i went out earlier this morning to try to catch some people i've missed and i didn't work yesterday because of mother's day. it's been fun- the money pretty much sucks but the works easy and i've met some really nice people and a person who was born on 2/29 so i can take that off my bucket list

So if someone isn't Home during the Day, do they come back Later and Later until someone is?...

We also Turn our Doorbell off... Yeah, the Original Owner put a Switch on that Fucker...

peace...

peace...

So if someone isn't Home during the Day, do they come back Later and Later until someone is?...

We also Turn our Doorbell off... Yeah, the Original Owner put a Switch on that Fucker...

peace...

you can make up to three personal visits and three phone calls on most, some are fewer phone calls.

peace...

you can make up to three personal visits and three phone calls on most, some are fewer phone calls.

We don't Answer our Home Phone and Worse, RARELY Check our Messages...

We're Assholes that way, and it has NOTHING to do with the Census.

Maybe I should Check the Messages. :lol:

peace...

What a sick country this has become. What is wrong with some of us? It's not like we didn't have crimes in the past, we did. But the crimes have become more and more vile and reprehensible with the passage of time. It's like the perpetrators are competing against each other trying to see who can outdo the other with heinous acts.

My step-dad, God love him, was a guard at the State Penitentiary in Richmond, VA. He caught a couple of prisoners "doing the dirty" in a place they shouldn't have been in the first place and one of them beat him with his own billy-club while his partner ran for help. He died a couple days later have never regained conscience. The guy had nothing to lose - he was already serving two life sentences. It was big news back when it happened. Today, crime is so damned rampant and we've become so desensitized that it usually end up with a 2-inch note on page B-7.

Back then, the sentences were just that - real sentences, and the death penalty meant just that. Today we have to fawn over and baby our prisoners. They have more rights than their victims.

I find it amazing that perpetrators have no problem whatsoever killing another person ... but when it comes to THEM getting a death sentence - they want their own life taken. That would be so cruel.

peace...

We don't Answer our Home Phone and Worse, RARELY Check our Messages...

We're Assholes that way, and it has NOTHING to do with the Census.

Maybe I should Check the Messages. :lol:

peace...

whatever floats your boat

What a sick country this has become. What is wrong with some of us? It's not like we didn't have crimes in the past, we did. But the crimes have become more and more vile and reprehensible with the passage of time. It's like the perpetrators are competing against each other trying to see who can outdo the other with heinous acts.

My step-dad, God love him, was a guard at the State Penitentiary in Richmond, VA. He caught a couple of prisoners "doing the dirty" in a place they shouldn't have been in the first place and one of them beat him with his own billy-club while his partner ran for help. He died a couple days later have never regained conscience. The guy had nothing to lose - he was already serving two life sentences. It was big news back when it happened. Today, crime is so damned rampant and we've become so desensitized that it usually end up with a 2-inch note on page B-7.

Back then, the sentences were just that - real sentences, and the death penalty meant just that. Today we have to fawn over and baby our prisoners. They have more rights than their victims.

I find it amazing that perpetrators have no problem whatsoever killing another person ... but when it comes to THEM getting a death sentence - they want their own life taken. That would be so cruel.

Fuck you and your "we" Comment, Granny... I don't Take Credit for the Residue of Liberal Policies...

Each Individual is Responsible for their Actions, regardless of whether they were Oppressed with the Liberal's Inner City Plantation or the Poverty of Appalachia...

peace...

Forum List

Back