Police Concerned About Parliamentarian’s Safety

The Parliamentarian is essentially a judge. This is just like harassing a judge because you didn't like a ruling. It's not like he didn't rule for the GOP, either. He just didn't rule on the one thing they were hoping to kill the bill with.

Hmm, I just got neg-repped for the above. Maybe the neg-repper can get her ass back in here and explain why.

I am also black, a mulatto, and I'm calling bullshit on this one.

CNN.com - Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime - Sep 30, 2005

That was a racist statement, the thought of aborting any group of people to lower crime should be questioned in itself.

Actually, if you look at the comment in context, it was not racist at all. He went on to say... "That would be an impossibly ridiculous and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down," he said.

It was racist by virtue of the fact that he's linking blacks and crime, don't play stupid.

And we all know that there isn't a HIGHER RATE OF CRIME associated with blacks...

What a retard.

"Though blacks, 24 percent of New York City’s population, committed 68.5 percent of all murders, rapes, robberies, and assaults in the city last year, according to victims and witnesses, they were only 55 percent of all stop-and-frisks."
Time for the Truth About Black Crime Rates by Heather Mac Donald

Thanks to the Tea Baggers, Nobody is safe anymore..Not even the non-partisan Senate Parliamentarian..
Police Concerned About Parliamentarian’s Safety - Roll Call
Tea party protesters are reportedly planning a protest at the home of Senate Parliamentarian Alan Frumin later this week, prompting Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Terrance Gainer to work with local law enforcement officials to ensure Frumin’s safety

Amazing.

No longer is it just Capitol Hill protests and Public outrage..they are now invading the private lives of Congress people and now the Senate Paliamentarian..
It's only so long before someone does what Mr. Steele has advocated: "Take them to the firing line."

Very scary.

You mean kinda like the left did to prominent bankers? Holding protests outside their homes. What goes around, comes around. If it ok to do it to one individual or group of individuals, then it fine to do it to another.

Live with it. If you did not protest when ranting crowds of idiots did it to bankers, then it is hypocritical to complain now.

Does that mean you'll quit whining about reconcilliaton, recess appointments, deficits, national debt, and all of the other crap you are crying about Obama doing that was also done by republican presidents?

Hmmmm. You appear to lack basic comprehension skills. Color me shocked.

So much for yet another 'dramatic exit' from the board. :lol::lol:

What goes around, comes around. If it ok to do it to one individual or group of individuals, then it fine to do it to another.
:clap2:

thank you for being honest. partly honest.

I am honest in stating my view. You're problem - and it appears to be a common problem on the left - is that you are unable to distinguish between an individual opinion and 'group think'. I don't speak on behalf of anyone except me.

Sucks to be you.

You mean you don't see 'group think' on both sides??? How else do you explain the Tea Party? Any activist movement no matter if it's built from the ground up or if it's 'astroturfed' is an example of group think. That you don't see it on both sides, is somewhat telling about you and how much you may not be thinking for yourself.

I am also black, a mulatto, and I'm calling bullshit on this one.

CNN.com - Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime - Sep 30, 2005

That was a racist statement, the thought of aborting any group of people to lower crime should be questioned in itself.

Actually, if you look at the comment in context, it was not racist at all. He went on to say... "That would be an impossibly ridiculous and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down," he said.

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... I knew you wouldn't get it............:cuckoo::cuckoo:

It was racist by virtue of the fact that he's linking blacks and crime, don't play stupid.

And we all know that there isn't a HIGHER RATE OF CRIME associated with blacks...

What a retard.

"Though blacks, 24 percent of New York City’s population, committed 68.5 percent of all murders, rapes, robberies, and assaults in the city last year, according to victims and witnesses, they were only 55 percent of all stop-and-frisks."

You're picking one city highlighting the murder rate, big deal, lets look at overall crime rates, most blacks are in prison because of the drug related crimes and the drug laws that keep them there for long periods, not violent crime you jackass. There is nothing that links being black with being a criminal, prove it.

:clap2:

thank you for being honest. partly honest.

I am honest in stating my view. You're problem - and it appears to be a common problem on the left - is that you are unable to distinguish between an individual opinion and 'group think'. I don't speak on behalf of anyone except me.

Sucks to be you.

You mean you don't see 'group think' on both sides??? How else do you explain the Tea Party? Any activist movement no matter if it's built from the ground up or if it's 'astroturfed' is an example of group think. That you don't see it on both sides, is somewhat telling about you and how much you may not be thinking for yourself.

You're assuming I don't see it on both sides. Stop being a moron and pay more attention. I disagree with the right quite often. On healthcare, I disagree with most righties on here - in that I support ensuring that those with pre-existing conditions get covered, and that people cannot be dropped when they are sick. How radically left of me!

I'm actually quite socially liberal - I just think we should find better ways of helping those less fortunate than from government hand outs. If you weren't so blinkered about people, you'd know that - I've said it several times on this board.

What a retard.

You're picking one city highlighting the murder rate, big deal, lets look at overall crime rates, most blacks are in prison because of the drug related crimes and the drug laws that keep them there for long periods, not violent crime you jackass. There is nothing that links being black with being a criminal, prove it.

I don't have to prove it, I didn't make the claim. Fool.

I said it's not racist. That does not mean I agree with him, he's clearly an idiot, but his remark wasn't racist. There is a big difference between being wrong and being a racist.

Thanks to the Tea Baggers, Nobody is safe anymore..Not even the non-partisan Senate Parliamentarian..
Tea party protesters are reportedly planning a protest at the home of Senate Parliamentarian Alan Frumin later this week, prompting Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Terrance Gainer to work with local law enforcement officials to ensure Frumin’s safety

Amazing.

No longer is it just Capitol Hill protests and Public outrage..they are now invading the private lives of Congress people and now the Senate Paliamentarian..
It's only so long before someone does what Mr. Steele has advocated: "Take them to the firing line."

Very scary.

So predictable.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2141643-post287.html

Amazing.

Very scary.
I bet you wern't concerned when this was done to the Gop a few years ago.

You are still young, so there is a chance you just didn't know, but from your avatar its far more likely you are a hypocrite.

Amazing.

Very scary.

You are still young, so there is a chance you just didn't know, but from your avatar its far more likely you are a hypocrite.

You mean the Senate Parliamentarian was harassed in a similar fashion a few years ago?

What a retard.

You're a moron.

"Race, Crime and Justice in America
The Color
of
Crime
New Century Foundation
Oakton, VA 22124

Second, Expanded Edition
Major Findings
• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.
Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder,
and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely
than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and
Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of
the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving
blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Fortyfive
percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are
Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are
black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against
a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes
against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs.
Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139
to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39
million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are
three times more likely. "

http://www.nc-f.org/colorofcrime/colorofcrime2005.pdf

"Rather, the increased number of individuals – mostly men – sent
to our nation’s prisons have come from – and return to – a small number of urban
communities in America, mostly communities of color. According to the Pew analysis, 1
in 106 adult white men is behind bars; for Hispanics, the number is 1 in 36; for blacks, it
is 1 in 15. For black men between the ages of 20 and 34, 1 in 9 is now behind bars (The
Pew Charitable Trust, 2008). The Bureau of Justice Statistics characterizes the same
racial disparities another way: assuming no change in incarceration rates, nearly one in
three African-American men – and one in six Hispanic men – will be sentenced to serve
at least a year in prison at some point in their lives (Bonczar, 2003)."
http://www.jjay.cuny.edu/extra/speeches/racecrime_justice.pdf

What a retard.

You're a moron.

"Race, Crime and Justice in America
The Color
of
Crime
New Century Foundation
Oakton, VA 22124

Second, Expanded Edition
Major Findings
• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.
Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder,
and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely
than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and
Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of
the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving
blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Fortyfive
percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are
Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are
black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against
a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes
against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs.
Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139
to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39
million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are
three times more likely. "

http://www.nc-f.org/colorofcrime/colorofcrime2005.pdf

"Rather, the increased number of individuals – mostly men – sent
to our nation’s prisons have come from – and return to – a small number of urban
communities in America, mostly communities of color. According to the Pew analysis, 1
in 106 adult white men is behind bars; for Hispanics, the number is 1 in 36; for blacks, it
is 1 in 15. For black men between the ages of 20 and 34, 1 in 9 is now behind bars (The
Pew Charitable Trust, 2008). The Bureau of Justice Statistics characterizes the same
racial disparities another way: assuming no change in incarceration rates, nearly one in
three African-American men – and one in six Hispanic men – will be sentenced to serve
at least a year in prison at some point in their lives (Bonczar, 2003)."
http://www.jjay.cuny.edu/extra/speeches/racecrime_justice.pdf

Take your racist book and shove it up your jackass till it wipes out your brains. The incarceration rate tripled because of the war on drugs idiots.

Last edited:

Amazing.

Very scary.

You mean the Senate Parliamentarian was harassed in a similar fashion a few years ago?

Well...?

Forum List

Back