Police Chief's son arrested for robbing bank!

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
I love South Florida!

Miami News, Fort Lauderdale News, Florida News & Weather Channel 7 Fox Miami WSVN-TV - Son of former Hialeah Police Chief, also a former officer, arrested for bank robbery

HIALEAH, Fla. (WSVN) -- Police have arrested a former Hialeah police officer, who also happens to be the son of a former Hialeah Police chief, for bank robbery.

Early Wednesday morning, Hialeah Police named Rolando Bolanos Jr., 36, as a suspect in the Monday morning robbery of a Bank Atlantic on 77th Street and West 33rd Avenue.

Bolanos happens to be the son of former Hialeah Police Chief Rolando Bolanos Sr

Why the surprise? I locked up a deputy comissioner's son (from another state) for armed robbery a number of years ago - he was a hopeless junkie. No biggie.

Years ago, my little brother and his friend broke into a home and stole a drug dealers marijuana stash. I came home from college to a real mess. It had snowed and there was a very large snowball in the family room and leaves were every in the home. My mother worked so thank God, she didn't see that mess. I got it all cleaned up before she got home and got the boys sobered up (my brother owed me big for that). They never would have been caught except for the drug dealer, figured out who did it (he was a kid himself) and stupidly when to my parents to pay the bill for the drugs. :lol:

My mother knew his father was a police officer and boy did he get it. I still don't know who was dumber, my brother or that drug dealer.

Forum List

Back