Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Pay attention. I said GET to work...not go to work.

...and it wasn't a demand...just a suggestion.

....and I didn't say go to bed...I said go to sleep.
Right after you clerify what part of my post was conjecture.
I may clarify all night long and you'll likely maintain your obstinate position. If you can't understand consecutive conversation when it's typed in consecutive order as you read down the page, one poster's comment followed by another, then another, then another...and each comment generates a reply. My reply was to QuickHitCurePon as her comment immediately preceded mine. Your conversation was four or five steps up the quote stack.

I'm truly sorry that you cannot fathom this simple structure.

Your conversation was four or five steps up the quote stack.
Exactly, and that means your reply was adressed to me also, and everyone else you quoted.

You were replying to *all* of us, that's *why* you quoted all of us.

So which part of my post were you calling conjecture?

In case you forgot, here's what you were calling conjecture:
FYI Police officers are civilians. According to the 3rd Geniva convention you are either a member of the military, an enemy combatant or a civilian. Police are not a military, nore do they engage in war, therefore they are civilians.

I think the distinction is relevant because cops have no more right to shoot anyone than you or I, whereas the Military does. A cop can only fire in self-defence just like you and I (which means if cops can have machienguns then logicaly so can everyone else because we're all using them for the same reason).
If you think cops are military or enemy combatants instead of civilians I would like to see your source material.

Last edited:
Your conversation was four or five steps up the quote stack.
Exactly, and that means your reply was adressed to me also, and everyone else you quoted.

You were replying to *all* of us, that's *why* you quoted all of us.

So which part of my post were you calling conjecture?

In case you forgot, here's what you were calling conjecture:
FYI Police officers are civilians. According to the 3rd Geniva convention you are either a member of the military, an enemy combatant or a civilian. Police are not a military, nore do they engage in war, therefore they are civilians.

I think the distinction is relevant because cops have no more right to shoot anyone than you or I, whereas the Military does. A cop can only fire in self-defence just like you and I (which means if cops can have machienguns then logicaly so can everyone else because we're all using them for the same reason).
If you think cops are military or enemy combatants instead of civilians I would like to see your source material.
Listen up, little man. I was not replying to your opinion post. Get a grip on reality here and stop requesting an answer that has already been given. You asked what I find to be conjecture in your post. I have answered "NOTHING!" more than once. I was not referring to your post.

Now go pound sand and stop fucking up the thread with your idiotic bullshit.

The autopsy indicates that browns arms was not in the "i surrender" position

It is impossible for the witnesses to mistake whether he had his hands up or not, and after getting hit by bullets a few times, anyone is going to drop their arms out of shock, while the remaining bullets hit them. The autopsy cannot show what happened before the bullets hit.

The autopsy cannot show what happened before the bullets hit.

the autopsy tells the tale of how the body was positioned when it was hit by the bullets

the report says that no wounds entered the back

unlike what some of the witnesses claim

the report also indicated that browns arms when hit

was not in the "i surrender" position

The only way that could make any sense is that while all those bullets hit him in the arm Brown continued to keep his arm in one position. The split instant the first bullet hits his arm, Brown is going to drop them, meaning the bullets could have hit in any fashion. But saying he kept his arms up or would have the whole time while being barraged with bullets is plain stupid.

Michael Brown was Shot with Hands Up Autopsy Confirms Atlanta Daily World

Michael Brown was shot with hands up, autopsy confirms

An independent New York medical examiner’s findings during his autopsy of Michael Brown, the college-ready teen who killed after being shot six times a suburban St. Louis cop, refutes definitively the Ferguson Police Department’s official version of events. ...

Another point of contention: the universal sign of surrender that witnesses said Brown performed before being killed and then left to rot on the street for two hours before he was taken away. One of the wounds on Brown’s right arm “could have occurred when he was putting his hands up,” said Prof. Shawn L. Parcells, a Kansas-based pathologist who assisted Baden.

You asked what I find to be conjecture in your post. I have answered "NOTHING!" more than once.
Then I guess I don't know why you called it conjecture if you didn't think it was conjecture.

Perhaps if we used more than one word in our responses that would help clarify things in the future?

Enough with your tangents now, let's get back on topic please. Some dude assulted a cop and got shot for it. No big deal.

The autopsy indicates that browns arms was not in the "i surrender" position

It is impossible for the witnesses to mistake whether he had his hands up or not, and after getting hit by bullets a few times, anyone is going to drop their arms out of shock, while the remaining bullets hit them. The autopsy cannot show what happened before the bullets hit.

The autopsy cannot show what happened before the bullets hit.

the autopsy tells the tale of how the body was positioned when it was hit by the bullets

the report says that no wounds entered the back

unlike what some of the witnesses claim

the report also indicated that browns arms when hit

was not in the "i surrender" position

The only way that could make any sense is that while all those bullets hit him in the arm Brown continued to keep his arm in one position. The split instant the first bullet hits his arm, Brown is going to drop them, meaning the bullets could have hit in any fashion. But saying he kept his arms up or would have the whole time while being barraged with bullets is plain stupid.

Michael Brown was Shot with Hands Up Autopsy Confirms Atlanta Daily World

Michael Brown was shot with hands up, autopsy confirms

An independent New York medical examiner’s findings during his autopsy of Michael Brown, the college-ready teen who killed after being shot six times a suburban St. Louis cop, refutes definitively the Ferguson Police Department’s official version of events. ...

Another point of contention: the universal sign of surrender that witnesses said Brown performed before being killed and then left to rot on the street for two hours before he was taken away. One of the wounds on Brown’s right arm “could have occurred when he was putting his hands up,” said Prof. Shawn L. Parcells, a Kansas-based pathologist who assisted Baden.

the

"could haves" "ifs" and "maybes"

of media evidence

Dr. Judy Melinek [...] also said the autopsy does not support witnesses who have claimed Brown was shot while running away from Wilson, or with his hands up.

She said Brown was facing Wilson when he took a shot to the forehead, two shots to the chest and a shot to the upper right arm. The wound to the top of Brown’s head would indicate he was falling forward or in a lunging position toward the shooter and was instantly fatal.

A sixth shot that hit the forearm traveled from the back of the arm to the inner arm, which means Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson, as some witnesses have said, Melinek said. That trajectory shows Brown likely was not taking a standard surrender position with arms above the shoulders and palms out when he was hit, she said.

Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand marijuana in system News

oh and btw Baden didnt actually perform the second autopsy

a unqualified assistant Shawn L. Parcells did

plus this "autopsy" was conducted after the body was prepped for the funeral

and one other thing

Parcells and Baden said that brown didnt have gunshot residue on his hands

which clearly is false in hindsight given the actual autopsy said he did

gop-ad.jpg

That's a stock photo.

Stephen Colbert already destroyed this ad.

I know thats why its my signature :lol:

That's a stock photo.

Stephen Colbert already destroyed this ad.

I know thats why its my signature :lol:
Add up every negro on negro murder in the country in the last month.
Now try to think what the country would look like right now if every one of those murders were committed by a White.
There would be all out racial war.
But as long as the negroes are murdering each other there's very little mention of it in the LIB media.

Forum List

Back