Police Chief in Fresno, California arrested for Distributing Heroin

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Senior police official in Fresno California arrested on drug charges - Yahoo News
I am surprised by the situation with cops in our beloved Motherland...
How many people has he arrested for drugs. There in lies the real hypocrisy as the Police say that people need to trust the police - as they selectively arrest / imprison other citizens.
phily-drug-dealers-cops.jpg

Senior police official in Fresno California arrested on drug charges - Yahoo News
How many people has he arrested for drugs. There in lies the real hypocrisy as the Police say that people need to trust the police - as they selectively arrest / imprison other citizens.
Cops are low-life POS. They break more laws than the people they arrest. They take bribes from drug dealers and pimps, they steal, they rape, they molest children, practice spousal abuse, write BS quota tickets, brutalize citizens, murder citizens in cold blood, and anything else you can think of. They don't respect John Q. Public, so why should any of us respect them. A badge and a gun doesn't constitute unquestionable respect. They get the respect they deserve, which is very damn little if the truth was known. Oh, I forgot to mention planting evidence and lying in court to cover their rear ends or to cover for other low-life cops.

Cops are low-life POS. They break more laws than the people they arrest. They take bribes from drug dealers and pimps, they steal, they rape, they molest children, practice spousal abuse, write BS quota tickets, brutalize citizens, murder citizens in cold blood, and anything else you can think of. They don't respect John Q. Public, so why should any of us respect them. A badge and a gun doesn't constitute unquestionable respect. They get the respect they deserve, which is very damn little if the truth was known. Oh, I forgot to mention planting evidence and lying in court to cover their rear ends or to cover for other low-life cops.

The war on drug is a war on the people.
The thugs and the cops work hand in hand to keep a balance.
Both profit from those unjust laws.
Is anyone really shocked?

Forum List

Back