Police Cheif George Gascón upsets San Francisco Arab community

MuslimAgorist

Mar 13, 2010
Many San Francisco residents were calling for Police Chief George Gascón to be relieved of his position for his uniquely bumbling slurs against the city's Arab community. Tomorrow he's meeting with members of the Arab American community to smooth things over, but Gascón's desire to reinstitute a controversial intelligence unit that would spy on the citizens of San Francisco has many wondering if he hasn't tipped his hand and revealed more Draconian prejudices.

Read More

Many San Francisco residents were calling for Police Chief George Gascón to be relieved of his position for his uniquely bumbling slurs against the city's Arab community. Tomorrow he's meeting with members of the Arab American community to smooth things over, but Gascón's desire to reinstitute a controversial intelligence unit that would spy on the citizens of San Francisco has many wondering if he hasn't tipped his hand and revealed more Draconian prejudices.

Read More

With the majority of terrorist being muslim his comment was not out of line.

Read More

Don't count on being able to get a visa to visit the Peoples' Republic of San Francisco any time soon.

Read More

You all cry about individual rights and freedoms. Then you side with an idiot that wants to paint everyone with a broad brush. You have people wondering if you only want individual rights and freedoms for white americans and it's okay if everyone else is racially profiled. SF Muslim community, to my knowledge, has committed zero acts of terror. Why would the police chief consider the entire muslim community as a threat?

Read More

You all cry about individual rights and freedoms. Then you side with an idiot that wants to paint everyone with a broad brush. You have people wondering if you only want individual rights and freedoms for white americans and it's okay if everyone else is racially profiled. SF Muslim community, to my knowledge, has committed zero acts of terror. Why would the police chief consider the entire muslim community as a threat?

Interesting how this logic works for you Libs when you want to protect Terrorists, but you "paint with a very broad brush" when it comes to Tea Party or Conservatives.

Its why you all look so stupid and lack credibility.

much to do about nothing.....the persian thing is forgiven...persia is iran...profiling arabs/muslims/crazy fucking people in veils....is gonna happen...i dont care how objective people try to be..the bombings are being committed by arabs etc right now...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Interesting how this logic works for you Libs when you want to protect Terrorists, but you "paint with a very broad brush" when it comes to Tea Party or Conservatives.

Its why you all look so stupid and lack credibility.

This is a 'jackass' comment. Protecting terrorist? So, you think the entire muslim community of San Francisco are terrorists? If you do, that's 'jackass thinking'. Now tell us, do you really think that?

Liberal police chief wised up. That is news. He said what many people know. You don't like it? CHANGE how the country perceives you by rooting out extremists and making contributions to creating security and positve relations. It is on you to change our opinions.

Last edited:

Read More

oh bullshit beowolfe.. you pretty much paint all whites, all republicans, and all tea party members with the same broad brush.. go lectures somewhere else.

oh bullshit beowolfe.. you pretty much paint all whites, all republicans, and all tea party members with the same broad brush.. go lectures somewhere else.

If you would look back, I paint wingnuts, and only wingnuts, with the same broad brush. And I call em out one at a time. Why? Because they are the ones showing their ignorance!!!

From all of the newsreports that I've read and heard, I haven't read a single one that accused a member of the san francisco muslim community wiith even contemplating an act of terror. Have you seen any evidence that anyone in the SF muslim community has done anything even remotely related to terror?

Unless, just by being muslim you think they are a threat. But you wouldn't want the Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana white populations to be subject to profiling because the white 'christian warriors' were arrested the other day, would you?

And I'd rather lecture here. You don't know how hard it is to find this many ignorant wingnuts in one place........

How's that lecturing going? Convert even one person? Your so smart, they must shake at your very presence here. Get over yourself hack.

ShowImage.aspx

This is a better photo, it shows him in the SFPD uniform.

Read More

Don't count on being able to get a visa to visit the Peoples' Republic of San Francisco any time soon.

Don't worry I have no desire to visit that God forsaken place.

So, you think the entire muslim community of San Francisco are terrorists?
No, but I suspect that the concentration of would be terrorists among the Muslims is at least ten times what it is among the general populace. Thus if you have X dollars in the budget to combat terrorism, a good investment wold be to keep an eye on the populace with the highest statistical incidence of terrorism. Not that I expect such rational thought to appeal to a Liberal.

Forum List

Back