Police brutality

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I complained about American police brutality now I am going to complain about Chinese police brutality.

Hong Kong Claims of Police Brutality May Escalate Democracy Protests

HK police to investigate beating - BBC News

I think the British military should march into Hong Kong and beat the shit out of the police and PLA!

Challenger_2_main_battle_tank_on_Hohne_Ranges,_Germany.jpg

I complain about police brutality as well. The difference of course is you don't realize the damage your doing to our country when you brutalize the cops at the expense of a bunch of dumb black thugs.

China is a totalitarian dictatorship where people have no rights. America pretends to be democracy for people where they enjoy all the rights and freedom. Founding Fathers didn't want to create a new police state. That's why american police brutality is even worse. It was not expected at all.

I really don't give a fig about Chinese police brutality.

but..it's an eye opener ...what is going on in USA with all the police and fed brutality towards civilians,towards patriots and Christians...

It;s like all the force directed to terrorists in other countries ...overseas....

its going to be directed to American people now.

My God...how will Americans be able to defend themselves??? how will they be able to fight the Feds???

This is so sad and horrible!

...how will Americans be able to defend themselves??? how will they be able to fight the Feds???
Guns.

Lots of guns...

gun-locker.gif

I know Mr H.

but they have missiles and heavy stuff ... it's like a whole country against some patriots...

they (the enemy)have fought wars with more than guns Mr H... I'm worried :( very worried

American Army has turned towards it own people.

and

what are you going to do???? so sad :(

Americans don;t even imagine what is going to happen.... not a clue

...how will Americans be able to defend themselves??? how will they be able to fight the Feds???
Guns.

Lots of guns...

gun-locker.gif

I know Mr H.

but they have missiles and heavy stuff ... it's like a whole country against some patriots...

they (the enemy)have fought wars with more than guns Mr H... I'm worried :( very worried
Stay Calm and Brotch On. :slap:

they don;t have a clue of what is coming....

and yes

you read it here first 2015 -2016

I complained about American police brutality now I am going to complain about Chinese police brutality.

Hong Kong Claims of Police Brutality May Escalate Democracy Protests

HK police to investigate beating - BBC News

I think the British military should march into Hong Kong and beat the shit out of the police and PLA!

Challenger_2_main_battle_tank_on_Hohne_Ranges,_Germany.jpg
American police brutality is nothing compared to other countries. Especially in the third world. China is just an example.
In other countries running away from police you will get shot and that's acceptable. You can get killed by stealing a peanut. There are no such thing as you can sue the police or federals. We are lucky to be in America.
BUT there are no such thing as Hit & Run because traffic is so horrible that there's no way you can get away. Even if you get caught all you have to do is pay corrupted cop.

Forum List

Back