Police Brutality VIDEO: SHOCKING Texas Incident Caught On Tape

I've fallen harder on the ground after tripping on something.

I'm not excusing what the cop did, it was 100% out of line, but with a screaming headline of "SHOCKING POLICE BRUTALITY OMG!!1! OH NOES!!1!! SHOCKING!!!!" I expected quite a bit more.

2 days without pay seems a bit light. I woulda done a week, put a black mark in his record for his next review, and made him attend an anger management course.

I'm with you. This is far from the most shocking example of police brutality I have seen. He shouldn't have slammed him onto the hood. And what he did merits some kind of reprimand and/or punishment. What you suggest seems about right.

I hate brutal cops as much as anyone, but if we're going to expose the bastards, let's put legitimate cases up in front of the public. Calling this "shocking police brutality" just loses credibility for our cause here, seems to me.

YO georgie,

I agree with you bro. I despise cops, I hate the bastards, I have urinated on the grave of a dead cop buried in my town's graveyard numerous times. He was the worst pice of monkey shit the world has vere known.

Last edited:
I've fallen harder on the ground after tripping on something.

I'm not excusing what the cop did, it was 100% out of line, but with a screaming headline of "SHOCKING POLICE BRUTALITY OMG!!1! OH NOES!!1!! SHOCKING!!!!" I expected quite a bit more.

2 days without pay seems a bit light. I woulda done a week, put a black mark in his record for his next review, and made him attend an anger management course.

I'm with you. This is far from the most shocking example of police brutality I have seen. He shouldn't have slammed him onto the hood. And what he did merits some kind of reprimand and/or punishment. What you suggest seems about right.

I hate brutal cops as much as anyone, but if we're going to expose the bastards, let's put legitimate cases up in front of the public. Calling this "shocking police brutality" just loses credibility for our cause here, seems to me.

I'm with you. The tape is too brief, and we don't have the background. No, he shouldn't have bounced him. But I'd like to know why the kid was arrested and what took place in the moments prior to backup arriving. I see two guys challenging a cop, and the big one is dancing around. You know he was told to step back.

Having said that, at least the kid is articulate and seems pretty laid back about the whole thing.

I've seen people roughed up much worse than that.

YO georgie,

I agree with you bro. I despise cops, I hate the bastards, I have urinated of the grave of a dead cop buried in my town's graveyard numerous times. He was the worst pice of monkey shit the world has vere known.

You are an ex-priest?

If that is true... and with the statement made above... it isn't any wonder that people are leaving the churches and don't trust religion any longer. That being the case, it is representatives of religion, like yourself, that anger God the most. Many people don't believe in God specifically due to people like you that claim to respresent him, but dishonor him.

In other news.....

Hundreds of murders across America by criminals and you say nothing.....

Huffington isn't able to play the race card (again) by reporting hundreds of murders.....

A stunning incident of police brutality in Paris, Texas, ......

Paris, Texas, was also the sight of state police breaking up outbreaks of racial riots a year ago.

Clearly, there seems to be an agenda to heighten the general sence of "racism."

Could it be simply a slow news summer?

In the age of 24 / 7 news broadcasting everything and anything is news worthy. It will only get worse.

Forum List

Back