Police Brutality VIDEO: SHOCKING Texas Incident Caught On Tape

I'm down with Radio's remedy.

The thing is, I've gotten drunk and disorderly, and damned if I didn't sort of <gasp> deserve a little wake-up shock to remind me to STFU! :lol:

Seriously, though, folks DO let their mouths overload their asses,

and in a small town, most of the peeps know everyone else,

so if the dude had said something like, "Yeah, I was carrying on in there, fucking your retard sister" and the cop actually had a mentally handicapped sister,

it could easily be seen as a VERBAL assault upon the cop, who then responded.

NO, that does NOT mean I think it was "right," but it would sure explain the minor discipline the cop got.

In Canada we live in a 100% police state unfortunately. I can not say different. The police can get away with murder up here.

and yet you have put down America in your fucking posts saying how fucked it must be to live here because of shit like this....DELETED-uncalled for and unproven accusation...-Care

He's a fucking steroid Nazi.
The day will come when people simply start killing these useless motherfuckers.
They start out as tattletales and hall monitors.If they're too stupid to pass the class they become cannon fodder for the empires military.
If they have a slightly higher IQ they become cops.
Scum of the fucking earth.

He's a fucking steroid Nazi.
The day will come when people simply start killing these useless motherfuckers.
They start out as tattletales and hall monitors.If they're too stupid to pass the class they become cannon fodder for the empires military.
If they have a slightly higher IQ they become cops.
Scum of the fucking earth.

I would be willing to bet that the average military member is smarter than the average civilian.

As for LEO, yes they are scum for risking their lives to enforce the very laws that make us the greatest country in the history of the world.

As for LEO, yes they are scum for risking their lives to enforce the very laws that make us the greatest country in the history of the world.

....is this the joke of the day posted by the number one homosexual at USMB ?

He should be dismissed from the Police force immediately. He is a racist bigot and will do it again.

There was zero evidence of racism.

But keep playing that card :thup:

Big, white, thug cop, with a brush-haircut beating the sh#t out of Negro man, minding his own business, isn't racist? Is the moon made of green cheese too.

Wasn't big to me. Nor was he necessarily a thug. Nor was the black male necessarily minding his own business.

I repeat, zero evidence of racism in the video clip.

I think it would help the whole context of the video to be able to see what happened before that incident. But then it is from the Huffington Post which is (IMO) an anti-American blog.

what shocking brutality? Because the black boy got slammed a bit on the hood of the squad car? Awe, poor black boy! Let's all feel sorry for him because he most likely did not comply with the cop! He deserved what he got! I would had slammed him a few more times!

If blue had the balls to be honest, he would admit that he thinks criminals should be left alone to commit crimes and LEO should be s hot. He's a dickhead.

Sorry, folks, but the video didn't do it for me. I really don't see the problem. I think the police chief threw this officer under the bus for the sake of improving public relations.

Forum List

Back