Police Brutality VIDEO: SHOCKING Texas Incident Caught On Tape

i can't stand bullshit like this. once I sell the company I am with I am being a lawyer and am going to chase down every power tripping cop (legally) and ensure they get fired and jailed

Maybe this wouldn't have happened if Cornelius has been acting more white and proper.

snootyLL.jpg

He must weigh 100 lbs. Anyway, this is why cops should be continuously trained. I would expect that for a murderer or rapist, but not for disorderly conduct. Two days off with pay should learn him.

In other news.....

Hundreds of murders across America by criminals and you say nothing.....

He's a cop, they can get away with almost anything.

In Vancouver 4 RCMP Officers killed a man by stunning him 5 times - the entire incident was caught on camera. The police lied at the enquirey that followed and yet they were aquitted - did NOTHIN wrong.

In Canada we live in a 100% police state unfortunately. I can not say different. The police can get away with murder up here.

In other news.....

Hundreds of murders across America by criminals and you say nothing.....

if other news, your post is nothing but deflection fallacy. what does murders across the country have to do with the cop's behavior? does it excuse it? if there weren't murders being committed would you then be upset about the cops' actions?

I've fallen harder on the ground after tripping on something.

I'm not excusing what the cop did, it was 100% out of line, but with a screaming headline of "SHOCKING POLICE BRUTALITY OMG!!1! OH NOES!!1!! SHOCKING!!!!" I expected quite a bit more.

2 days without pay seems a bit light. I woulda done a week, put a black mark in his record for his next review, and made him attend an anger management course.

Last edited:
He should be dismissed from the Police force immediately. He is a racist bigot and will do it again.

Forum List

Back