Police Brutality footage

Fucking cops.

And I'm a middle-aged, middle-class white woman who is a law-abiding citizen. But I've seen how they act. Saw my overweight neighbor lady get slammed face down on the ground because she was drunk and mouthing off at them. Slammed her HARD face down in the gravel and trussed her legs and arms behind her back. I'm sure she was having trouble breathing by the way she was acting, but they didn't care. I came out of my house and started video-taping them with my cell, but I was too far away. And I was AFRAID to get closer. AFRAID. I hadn't done anything wrong, but I was AFRAID of them.

One day, I came home and the police were surrounding my house. I walked up and said, may I help you. You should have seen the way this punk cop looked at me, and I'm a middle-aged, clean, conservative-looking white woman with glasses. They were apparently looking for some woman who had a warrant out for her arrest and had been told she was hanging out at my house! She wasn't. I invited them to come in and look, that pretty much took the wind out of their sails. But I wonder...if I hadn't come home were they going to bust in shoot my precious dobies for barking at them? (I doubt they'd do more than bark a lot...they'd only attack if it was something more drastic, like someone hurting me.)

That stuff in that video, that's what was going on in Nazi Germany and people just looked the other way, or were afraid to do anything, or thought the people getting beat up deserved it.
Afraid if anything. When the cops get into a frenzy ain't no telling WHAT they'll do.

They've been known to put plungers up innocent people's A$$es, and pump 27+ bullets in innocent's people's bodies.

I have little to no sympathy for police.

When they start policing their own, maybe that'll change.

Fucking cops.

And I'm a middle-aged, middle-class white woman who is a law-abiding citizen. But I've seen how they act. Saw my overweight neighbor lady get slammed face down on the ground because she was drunk and mouthing off at them. Slammed her HARD face down in the gravel and trussed her legs and arms behind her back. I'm sure she was having trouble breathing by the way she was acting, but they didn't care. I came out of my house and started video-taping them with my cell, but I was too far away. And I was AFRAID to get closer. AFRAID. I hadn't done anything wrong, but I was AFRAID of them.

One day, I came home and the police were surrounding my house. I walked up and said, may I help you. You should have seen the way this punk cop looked at me, and I'm a middle-aged, clean, conservative-looking white woman with glasses. They were apparently looking for some woman who had a warrant out for her arrest and had been told she was hanging out at my house! She wasn't. I invited them to come in and look, that pretty much took the wind out of their sails. But I wonder...if I hadn't come home were they going to bust in shoot my precious dobies for barking at them? (I doubt they'd do more than bark a lot...they'd only attack if it was something more drastic, like someone hurting me.)

That stuff in that video, that's what was going on in Nazi Germany and people just looked the other way, or were afraid to do anything, or thought the people getting beat up deserved it.
Sounds like you need to move.

Video: This Sh*t Is Cold: Then They Ask Why Ppl Dislike Them!

wow. First couple, the guys seem to deserve it.

But watch forward.....

and holy fuck at the guy ejected from his van and dead, and the group of cops that swarm him and start beating his dead body. owowowowow :eek:

1st one, self defense

2nd, controlled a person, not abuse.

3rd is nothing

4th, that idiot assaulted a cop.

5th, that looks well over the top.

6th, the person is resisting arrest.

It's "clips" like this that do nothing but fan the flames. We have no idea what lead up to any of that.

Sorry, the police deal with the worst of our society everyday, and want to go home at the end of their shift.

basically, walk a mile in their shoes.

But watch forward.....

and holy fuck at the guy ejected from his van and dead, and the group of cops that swarm him and start beating his dead body. owowowowow :eek:

1st one, self defense

3rd is nothing

It's "clips" like this that do nothing but fan the flames. We have no idea what lead up to any of that.

Sorry, the police deal with the worst of our society everyday, and want to go home at the end of their shift.

I think it's especially disturbing the one where the man flips out of the van, limp and dead, and they jump his dead body for a period of time.

But watch forward.....

1st one, self defense

3rd is nothing

I think it's especially disturbing the one where the man flips out of the van, limp and dead, and they jump his dead body for a period of time.

But it is also pointless.

Talk about beating a dead horse.

But watch forward.....

1st one, self defense

3rd is nothing

I only made it to the 6th scene as they were all basically the same.

but yes, a dead person gets controlled and cuffed, per the rules, b/c he could be out cold, armed, come too and start shooting.

1st one, self defense

3rd is nothing

but yes, a dead person gets controlled and cuffed, per the rules, b/c he could be out cold, armed, come too and start shooting.

they beat on his dead body. not cuff it.

1st one, self defense

3rd is nothing

But it is also pointless.

Talk about beating a dead horse.

:lol:

Oh noes!! Its a shotgun!!!
Dealt with in another thread. Still no suggestions as to what the cops should have done differently.
D00d has serious anger issues and needs to not be a cop.

they beat on his dead body. not cuff it.
To be certain, we don't have any proof that the victim was dead. However, based on American morays and practices, they typically frown upon and avoid featuring video of dead Americans, so it's a safer assumption that the victim was merely unconscious. Being knocked unconscious is quite similar to being dead for all intents and purposes, so that follows.

In any event, we don't know for certain, but again, it's a safer bet that the victim was merely unconscious.

I think it's interesting (but sad) that people like me grew up listening to the rap culture tell us how bad cops were to them, and I figured it was all a bunch of bullshit from people who had it coming anyway.

But now they're beating up us white people, too. I guess that's what it took to see that we were wrong. But now I wonder if it's too late to do anything about it.

Forum List

Back