Police Brutality footage

If we do not have the right to use video and audio to protect ourselves from the police, we at least have the right to use firearms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8]Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police! - YouTube[/ame]

dont mouth off

dont resist

dont get your ass kicked

it is very simple really

Really, you didnt watch the video at all if that's your response.

world star hip hop could post a video of santa clause french kissing elvis

wouldnt watch it

people bring beatings on themselves.

wouldnt watch it

The video was not about people getting beatings. It was about people video taping beatings and getting jailed for it.

Twin Fistjob...are you of the opinion that videotaping the police should be a felony?

have you ever been a police officer?

because i have.

keep yapping

I dont care if you're jesus christ.

if you didnt watch the video, and are commenting on it, you're a moron.

not at all.

I think any citizen should be able to tape any police officer at any time they are in the public eye

i hate bad cops and want them all fired

but i hate hoodrat scumbag criminals MORE

cant spell?

first you typed "fistings"

then it was "fistjob"

it's twin fist.

wouldnt watch it

The video was not about people getting beatings. It was about people video taping beatings and getting jailed for it.

Twin Fistjob...are you of the opinion that videotaping the police should be a felony?

ah, gay jokes.....

no, it is the name of the karate school i operate. I teach two systems, tae kwon do and kenpo

ergo, twin fist

but the gay jokes...man thats funny........................

Hmm ... a bunch of individuals with big guns, small penises, a badge and bad attitudes beating on people that are on the ground, handcuffed, etc. I guess you can tell the thugs from the police because the thugs are the ones being beaten. :dunno:

The real problem is not so much the bad cops, it's the "good" ones who cover for them. The whole "us v. them" mentality needs to go.

Video: This Sh*t Is Cold: Then They Ask Why Ppl Dislike Them!

wow. First couple, the guys seem to deserve it.

But watch forward.....

and holy fuck at the guy ejected from his van and dead, and the group of cops that swarm him and start beating his dead body. owowowowow :eek:

have you ever been a police officer?

because i have.

keep yapping
I believe that to be a cop you have to be an individual with a TREMENDOUS amount of self-discipline and self-control. And I believe a fraction of current cops fit that profile. They do, in all honesty, encounter all manner of horrid things on the daily, however, that all the more demands their OWN PERSONAL self-control and discipline so they don't fly off the handle.

A lot of what I've seen in that video seems to be them flying off the handle, perhaps from other incidents that's been building up with them.

Let's take civil rights, today's whites love, love, love MLK, because he was passive. They hate, hate, hate Malcolm-X, b/c he didn't take no ish. The two fought the same battle, was for the same cause, and approached it differently. Both were hated by the majority of whites at the time, both got murdered.

Somehow cops get a pass for flying off the handle, particularly by other cops, imagine if blacks flew off the handle in MLK's and Malcolm-X's time for what they CONSTANTLY faced, day in and day out.

See where SELF-DISCIPLINE and SELF-CONTROL comes in?

Lesson!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my9YlMK749g]NEW E*TRADE Baby -- Best Man - YouTube[/ame]

With that said, :24 is the message.

Fucking cops.

And I'm a middle-aged, middle-class white woman who is a law-abiding citizen. But I've seen how they act. Saw my overweight neighbor lady get slammed face down on the ground because she was drunk and mouthing off at them. Slammed her HARD face down in the gravel and trussed her legs and arms behind her back. I'm sure she was having trouble breathing by the way she was acting, but they didn't care. I came out of my house and started video-taping them with my cell, but I was too far away. And I was AFRAID to get closer. AFRAID. I hadn't done anything wrong, but I was AFRAID of them.

One day, I came home and the police were surrounding my house. I walked up and said, may I help you. You should have seen the way this punk cop looked at me, and I'm a middle-aged, clean, conservative-looking white woman with glasses. They were apparently looking for some woman who had a warrant out for her arrest and had been told she was hanging out at my house! She wasn't. I invited them to come in and look, that pretty much took the wind out of their sails. But I wonder...if I hadn't come home were they going to bust in shoot my precious dobies for barking at them? (I doubt they'd do more than bark a lot...they'd only attack if it was something more drastic, like someone hurting me.)

That stuff in that video, that's what was going on in Nazi Germany and people just looked the other way, or were afraid to do anything, or thought the people getting beat up deserved it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back