Police Beat a 15 year old girl, and thats just for starters

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25e_gxA_OAU]YouTube - Police Beat a 15 year old girl, and thats just for starters[/ame]

Poor girl. She has you sheeple to thank for empowering pigs.

Americans love to choke on the cock of Authority ...

That cop should be castrated.

Last edited:
As he chased her into the room, prior to yanking her to the ground, he cold cocked her with a right hook.

I bet he feels like a big man!

First of all lets start with the premise that the deputy is not a man but rather a irresponsible little child. Secondly this deputy deserves whatever punishment he should get for this as well as those who would use money as a reason to throw teenagers in jail. It's my hope that the families of these teens take full advantage of any legal process that may be available to make these worthless dirtbags lives as miserable as possible.

This cop is obviously pissed off because he didn't get the taser he asked for last year.

The story that followed regarding the judges making sentences for profit was interesting too. Mostly because it's made out to be some kind of story at all. We have an extremely bloated system of arrest for profit rings masquerading as law and order in the country. It's day in, day out, big business. Has been for such a long while. Cops, judges, clerks and magistrates that know their job depends on arrest for profit. They collect the fines like moving cattle, everyday. New laws on every level, from state seat belt laws all the way down to county and town ordinances for the solitary purpose of arrest for cash. The only thing that made that story a story, is the fact that it was a PRIVATE juvenile facilty getting paid for the arrest and sentence. That same scam has been running under public guise for a long time.

These cops that beat the girl need a long jail sentence and they should never have a job as any kind of officer ever again.

As for the second part of the story. It is good to hear they are locking up judges that have abused their authority. The things some people will do to other for money is sickening. To do this to children is an abomination. I hope they are giving the ones who paid the judges off some jail time too.

I don't side with the deputy, but there is a HUGE problem with kids in this country and respect. What was said when the shoes were kicked etc. Still doesn't excuse the deputys reaction, but ....
Its no different with adults stop means stop and down means down and if you dont comply oh well.

I don't side with the deputy, but there is a HUGE problem with kids in this country and respect. What was said when the shoes were kicked etc. Still doesn't excuse the deputys reaction, but ....
Its no different with adults stop means stop and down means down and if you dont comply oh well.

I have to agree with you. I teach high school. A simple request like "let me have your cell phone until the end of class" has escalated to calling security and threatening police action when the students say "Fuck you. You ain't touchin my phone". It happened at least five times this year.

From now on, cell phones are no problem in my classroom. "Text the answers to anyone you want. The other students would rather not see the police today".

I have to agree with you. I teach high school. A simple request like "let me have your cell phone until the end of class" has escalated to calling security and threatening police action when the students say "Fuck you. You ain't touchin my phone". It happened at least five times this year.

From now on, cell phones are no problem in my classroom. "Text the answers to anyone you want. The other students would rather not see the police today".

If I found out one of my kids had said that to a teacher they'd be grounded for a month.

If I'd said that to a teacher at the boarding school I went to in Britain I would have been caned for certain, quite likely suspended, possibly expelled.

A huge problem with kids in this country...You've got to be fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?!
There is not enough problem with the kids...They should be protesting in the streets and raising hell with what is going on to this country. They should be kicking every cop and politician in the ass and screaming at the top of their lungs!!! Incase you haven't noticed we are now a communist society and heading straight for fascist dictatorship...It's 1938 Berlin all over again right here right now! I hope your papers are in order.

More and more incompitents are getting into law enforcement these days, lower standards and lower pay is teh reason.

Respect is earned, not granted merely on the basis of greater age to individuals who don't deserve it otherwise.

Students who need to make or receive cell phone calls should simply briefly step outside of class until they're finished, not be subject to "confiscation" of their phones, honestly. I don't believe there's any specific Fourth Amendment violation incurred by temporary confiscation, but many school employees are unfortunately ignorant of student constitutional rights, a situation that is often further complicated by the presence of police.

Respect is earned, not granted merely on the basis of greater age to individuals who don't deserve it otherwise.

This may be semantics, but I think respect is given, until there is a reason not to give it. Glass half empty or half full?

Students who need to make or receive cell phone calls should simply briefly step outside of class until they're finished, not be subject to "confiscation" of their phones, honestly. I don't believe there's any specific Fourth Amendment violation incurred by temporary confiscation, but many school employees are unfortunately ignorant of student constitutional rights, a situation that is often further complicated by the presence of police.

Schools have rules. If you disobey the rules, see you later. You want the inmates to run the asylum? It's beyond ridiculous to even allow cell phones in class rooms. Put them in your locker until lunchtime, then do WTF you want during lunch. It's the height of rudeness. You wouldn't happen to think it Ok to take calls at the movies would you?

Forum List

Back