Police Attack and Arrest Man For Carrying A Gun…Even Though He Had A Permit

Saw the story. Totally messed up. There are some police that are out of control. They give a bad name to the rest of them.

of course, i know some great officers too.

Saw the story. Totally messed up. There are some police that are out of control. They give a bad name to the rest of them.

of course, i know some great officers too.
It is deplorable, isn't it? That a few bad officers (rogue cops) can tarnish the image of those honest men and women that put their lives on the line every day interacting with criminals can be chalked up to human nature. The stories of police brutality generally get broadcast and repeated for a long time while the stories of bravery and restraint seem to fade almost instantly.

The truth is, there's a bell shaped curve that applies to every large group of people no matter how you define the groups.

Having several cops at an occurrence with only one person of interest can lead to mob mentality on the part of the cops. One excites the other who excites the other...and all of a sudden, out comes a billy stick and a pounding of the detainee...whether the detainee actually did anything wrong or not.

I respect the police and say "yes sir, no sir" to questions...whether I perceive the officer to be dimwitted or brilliant.

I think in this case a law suit would be appropriate.

Forum List

Back