Police Arrest Ninja Nerds Claiming To Target Drug Dealers

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
CLIFTON, N.J. — Police arrested two men dressed like ninjas and armed with Asian martial arts weapons who said they were delivering warning letters to drug dealers and users.

Calling themselves "Shinobi warriors," the men carried knives, throwing stars, swords, nunchucks and a bow and arrows.

Tadeusz Tertkiewicz, 20, and Jesse Trojaniak, 19, were each charged with weapons possession. Tertkiewicz is also charged with harassment for a letter left for an ex-girlfriend.

The letters warned drug users and drug dealers that the "Shinobi will stop your cruel and sadistic intentions with justified yet, merciful force."

In the letter, the two men accused drug dealers and users of having "committed sin of passing impurity" to others and that the "wind guides us to those of impure heart and intent."

"Their intentions may have been good, but we tell everyone that they shouldn't take the law into their own hands because it will cause more problems for everyone in the long run," Detective Capt. Robert Rowan said.

Trojaniak's father told The Associated Press his son is "not a maniac" and was only trying to help a friend.

WBNS 10TV : Police Arrest Ninja Nerds Claiming To Target Drug Dealers - WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio's News Leader

shinobi.jpg

shinobi.png

Shinobi_3_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg

while I side FIRMLY with Ninjas in the age old "pirates v ninjas" debate I can't take credit for this one..

Of course you couldn't, and remain anonymous...but thank you, Shogun. Thank you for risking your life and fighting the good fight! Maybe someday you will be able to defeat the nefarious....well, whoever is nefarious these days....and the world will be peaceful and perfect once again!

the askninja review of pirates of the caribbean 2&3 was one of the funniest things ive ever seen.

but this is just odd. maybe they got the idea from the batman wannabes in the dark knight

Holy shit Ninja, that's the funniest video I've seen in a long time.

"The best part is when I found the candy in my pocket."

Forum List

Back