police and me (my story true)

:lol:

I'm sorry- I do not want to join in here.. But I really cant decide whether to try to protect him or just laugh my ass off at this whole thread.. <sigh> <wipes laughing tear>

Sorry, Critter.. Just drop the subject, ok man?

I'm trying to piece this story together. It's difficult to follow, being honest. I won't make fun of your disability, because I understand. You should realize, though, that when you make yourself public, you're going to have to face the consequences. Your disability doesn't mean you're any less intelligent than the next Tom, Dick, or Larry; but, bringing a wiffle-ball bat anywhere as a means of protection does just that.

Someone try explaining this story to me. I'd really like to know, and I can't piece it together properly because of the sentence structures, etc.

Pretty Pweez :(

I'm trying to piece this story together. It's difficult to follow, being honest. I won't make fun of your disability, because I understand. You should realize, though, that when you make yourself public, you're going to have to face the consequences. Your disability doesn't mean you're any less intelligent than the next Tom, Dick, or Larry; but, bringing a wiffle-ball bat anywhere as a means of protection does just that.

Someone try explaining this story to me. I'd really like to know, and I can't piece it together properly because of the sentence structures, etc.

Pretty Pweez :(
Ok so, i'll do the best I can.

Critters duking two girls at the same time (good for him!).
One girl shows up, other gets pissed.
Some british kid shows up. What the hell he has to do with it, I just don't know.
Critter takes more sips from the whiskey bottle, grabs whiffle bat and girl, jumps into the car and chases who the fuck ever.
Cops show up, probably laugh their friggin' asses off, and then proceed to chuck ol' Critter in the back of squad car.
Critter wakes up from drunken stupor in jail cell, and figures he was wronged.

That's what i'm getting out of it anyway.

Ok i was dating this girl. i call her krystal and a friend of mine called jenn.

While i had Krystal come over to my place to hang out for awhile her parents trusted me driving her back and foruth. Anyways jenn comes over wtih three guys and two girls i believe.

In other words, he was dating Krystal, and had her over to his house, which was previously okayed by Krystal's parents. Then, his so called friend Jenn shows up out of the blue (probably because she is stalking him, and pissed that he has a girlfriend- possibly meaning he was banging Jenn on the side, but who freakin knows- some girls are just catty, and considering the fact that this girl brought over a whole group of her own friends, has to tell you that it was some kind of ambush)

One of them was a british kid who said he beat me up in high school :lol: (i flick the kids here and cried to the admins) :lol:

Apparently some other british kid was with them, was also a bully of his at school, who he either shot the bird at and went to tell an administrator, (which makes sense that the kid would go around trying to get the upper hand on by saying he beat the kid up, or maybe really did beat him up after which time, Critter went and told the administrators he got beat up, etc), or he "flicked the kids hair" and he got beat up for it (also sounds resonable) Either way, I think there was some bullying involved against Critter, but this is as yet unclear what it was. Needless to say, there are all these people suddenly at his house, including the boy he was already feuding with.
Anyways she "krsyal said she was going to deal with it, Well she was going to leave so since i know bard... (british kid) i took my wiffle bat with me for my protection and i told them to get the hell out before i called the cops.

Krystal offers to help, but then as they are walking outside, Critter grabs his bat to walk out with her, and Krystal probably gets scared, and thinks Critter is insane or something.. of course, he did tell them to get out of the house or yard or whatever private property he was on (his home) and did call the police.

I told krstyal i would take her home. But of course krsyal gets into their car and they drive off. After me yelling and swereing, i forogt i had my wiffle ball bat.. and i drop it and than i put in my car.

Critter is now at a stage of being very pissed off because Krystal wanted to chill with these other friends, which may be because she did not want to be at that house when the police showed up, etc.. Safety in numbers, no matter whose side you are on, lol. Of course, Critter is here screaming at them from the road or driveway, at Krystal for turning her back on him when he was ambushed, and the rest of them for being all out assholes in the way they dealt with whatever the feud was about. In the process, he still had a wiffle ball bat out there that he probably flung to the ground, in anger, and just saw it, and grabbed it and tossed it into the car to get it put away.

Anyways after that i called krystal father of what happen. He told me to follow them i was on home phone and i called another memebner of krsyal family...

He called Krystal's dad and told him whatever portion of the story he told him, and Krystal's dad said that Critter should follow them in the car, to see where she was heading with these obvious hoodlums (gotta assume that the father probably thought Krystal was with some bad people)

Now maybe about two hrs later.. i get arrested for simple assult and criminal threatening

About 2 hours after all this went down, the cops came and cuffed him, and took him in for displaying a wiffle ball bat on his own property against the threatening trespassers, and for following their car.

I never threatening or hit anyone im not that kind og guy that beats on man or women. (if that was the case i would of been beating up)

He would not threaten or hurt anyone- he was defending himself against a group of people who were obviously there to kick his butt. Critter does not feel that he would have even been capable of adequately defending himself with the measly little wiffle ball bat that he grabbed on instinct. He still feels that he could have been beaten up, if things had gone a little differently, even, and especially if he had not picked up the bat.

Cops never look into invesgation it more never ask anyone if they heard anything at my apt and it was loud enough. They only went back those people in car.

The cops only questioned the people who either arrived in the car at his house, or those people as well as Krystal. They should have asked around the neighborhood more, because there were other people around his apartment who would certainly have heard and maybe seen the whole thing.

So after i had to push court i did a no plea thoguht it was the safest way out of it. Also they witness that were there for the first court never really came back for the second one.

just one....

He pushed the court dates back, because he started out with a not-guilty plea, and wanted to fight the charges. At the arraignment, the victims showed up, but they did not all show up for the trial date, except for one person, which was enough to scare critter into just entering into an "adjudication withheld" deal, which did not require him to plead guilty or no contest. He had this offer on the table before going to trial, and had ample time to get all the information about this type of deal, and whether the safety of taking it and avoiding jail time was worth keeping the charge on his record, instead of going to court, and risking going to jail as well. He had a public defender who did not pay much attention to his case, also, or else his public defender would probably have sent a summons to Krystal's father. There may also be a problem with verbal communication with Critter, too, so this is all best guess, based on the quality and content of his posts so far.

Yea that was crap shit there... and i still hate cops for being such dick assess.. not doing a full job.

The cops did not fully investigate the scenario, and so, because of that and the likely verbal and written communication skills that Critter lacks, he ended up falling through the cracks of the system, and ending up with adjudication withheld, which he probably wouldn't have gotten at all, had the cops been a little more patient with him to begin with.

According to Krystal parents the cop help Krystal right what happen out... (she had some problems writing)

Krystal made the verbal report, but the cops wrote it out.

NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND...

If Krystal's dad authorized Critter to follow the kids and Krystal in the car, then why the fuck would Krystal file a report on Critter??? It seems like Krystal's parents could not help her write it out at the time, so she just had to give her account of what happened.. Her parents were not present, then, during the filing of the report? So this THEN tells me that Krystal goes to the same special classes that Critter is in, and that the cops had to help her write out what she said AT THE TIME that the other kids in the car wrote their statements out, too. This was not AT Krystal's home, then.. her parents were not present for this. Also, Krystal would not have known that her parents authorized Critter to follow her and the other kids, YET, so Krystal probably thought that she was under some obligation to file a report. And I would suspect that the cops probably skipped a few details, too, along with the rest of the other special ed bully kids.

Fucking cops and bullies... I still belive you, Critter. I believe your story.

Ok i was dating this girl. i call her krystal and a friend of mine called jenn.

While i had Krystal come over to my place to hang out for awhile her parents trusted me driving her back and foruth. Anyways jenn comes over wtih three guys and two girls i believe.

In other words, he was dating Krystal, and had her over to his house, which was previously okayed by Krystal's parents. Then, his so called friend Jenn shows up out of the blue (probably because she is stalking him, and pissed that he has a girlfriend- possibly meaning he was banging Jenn on the side, but who freakin knows- some girls are just catty, and considering the fact that this girl brought over a whole group of her own friends, has to tell you that it was some kind of ambush)

One of them was a british kid who said he beat me up in high school :lol: (i flick the kids here and cried to the admins) :lol:

Apparently some other british kid was with them, was also a bully of his at school, who he either shot the bird at and went to tell an administrator, (which makes sense that the kid would go around trying to get the upper hand on by saying he beat the kid up, or maybe really did beat him up after which time, Critter went and told the administrators he got beat up, etc), or he "flicked the kids hair" and he got beat up for it (also sounds resonable) Either way, I think there was some bullying involved against Critter, but this is as yet unclear what it was. Needless to say, there are all these people suddenly at his house, including the boy he was already feuding with.

Krystal offers to help, but then as they are walking outside, Critter grabs his bat to walk out with her, and Krystal probably gets scared, and thinks Critter is insane or something.. of course, he did tell them to get out of the house or yard or whatever private property he was on (his home) and did call the police.

Critter is now at a stage of being very pissed off because Krystal wanted to chill with these other friends, which may be because she did not want to be at that house when the police showed up, etc.. Safety in numbers, no matter whose side you are on, lol. Of course, Critter is here screaming at them from the road or driveway, at Krystal for turning her back on him when he was ambushed, and the rest of them for being all out assholes in the way they dealt with whatever the feud was about. In the process, he still had a wiffle ball bat out there that he probably flung to the ground, in anger, and just saw it, and grabbed it and tossed it into the car to get it put away.

He called Krystal's dad and told him whatever portion of the story he told him, and Krystal's dad said that Critter should follow them in the car, to see where she was heading with these obvious hoodlums (gotta assume that the father probably thought Krystal was with some bad people)

About 2 hours after all this went down, the cops came and cuffed him, and took him in for displaying a wiffle ball bat on his own property against the threatening trespassers, and for following their car.

He would not threaten or hurt anyone- he was defending himself against a group of people who were obviously there to kick his butt. Critter does not feel that he would have even been capable of adequately defending himself with the measly little wiffle ball bat that he grabbed on instinct. He still feels that he could have been beaten up, if things had gone a little differently, even, and especially if he had not picked up the bat.

The cops only questioned the people who either arrived in the car at his house, or those people as well as Krystal. They should have asked around the neighborhood more, because there were other people around his apartment who would certainly have heard and maybe seen the whole thing.

He pushed the court dates back, because he started out with a not-guilty plea, and wanted to fight the charges. At the arraignment, the victims showed up, but they did not all show up for the trial date, except for one person, which was enough to scare critter into just entering into an "adjudication withheld" deal, which did not require him to plead guilty or no contest. He had this offer on the table before going to trial, and had ample time to get all the information about this type of deal, and whether the safety of taking it and avoiding jail time was worth keeping the charge on his record, instead of going to court, and risking going to jail as well. He had a public defender who did not pay much attention to his case, also, or else his public defender would probably have sent a summons to Krystal's father. There may also be a problem with verbal communication with Critter, too, so this is all best guess, based on the quality and content of his posts so far.

Yea that was crap shit there... and i still hate cops for being such dick assess.. not doing a full job.

The cops did not fully investigate the scenario, and so, because of that and the likely verbal and written communication skills that Critter lacks, he ended up falling through the cracks of the system, and ending up with adjudication withheld, which he probably wouldn't have gotten at all, had the cops been a little more patient with him to begin with.

According to Krystal parents the cop help Krystal right what happen out... (she had some problems writing)

Krystal made the verbal report, but the cops wrote it out.

NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND...

If Krystal's dad authorized Critter to follow the kids and Krystal in the car, then why the fuck would Krystal file a report on Critter??? It seems like Krystal's parents could not help her write it out at the time, so she just had to give her account of what happened.. Her parents were not present, then, during the filing of the report? So this THEN tells me that Krystal goes to the same special classes that Critter is in, and that the cops had to help her write out what she said AT THE TIME that the other kids in the car wrote their statements out, too. This was not AT Krystal's home, then.. her parents were not present for this. Also, Krystal would not have known that her parents authorized Critter to follow her and the other kids, YET, so Krystal probably thought that she was under some obligation to file a report. And I would suspect that the cops probably skipped a few details, too, along with the rest of the other special ed bully kids.

Fucking cops and bullies... I still belive you, Critter. I believe your story.

The only things missing from this story are Andy, Barney, Opie, Otis and Aunt Bee!

First of all, Ol' critter should have just went back in his house and parked his ass on the couch.
Secondly, he shouldn't have followed Chrystals fathers advise. Her father had no authority whatsoever to authorize JACK SHIT!
Third, he shouldn't have grabbed the whiffle ball bat (which is still just too friggin' funny) and jumped in his car and chased them. Grabbing a bat and chasing people is a crime in itself.
Last but not least, the cops did nothing wrong. Once he grabbed that bat and started chasing them, he was in violation of the law. And no amount of loony ACLU drivel can change that.

It seems that Critter suffered from a broken heart when his girlfriend left. That's no excuse for his actions. Hence, he had a case slapped on him.

Last edited:
The only things missing from this story are Andy, Barney, Opie, Otis and Aunt Bee!

First of all, Ol' critter should have just went back in his house and parked his ass on the couch.

That is true, I agree- if they were outside, sure- But, he did say he told them to get "out", and he lived in an apartment. It seems that these people actually unlawfully entered his place of dwelling.

Secondly, he shouldn't have followed Chrystals fathers advise. Her father had no authority whatsoever to authorize JACK SHIT!

No he did not.. But the motive to follow the car was not to beat anyone up, but only to follow Krystal's dad's instructions to protect her somehow. That part is about motive, and there doesnt seem to be any criminal motive here.

Third, he shouldn't have grabbed the whiffle ball bat (which is still just too friggin' funny) and jumped in his car and chased them. Grabbing a bat and chasing people is a crime in itself.

Except when the person whom you are chasing with the (hilarious!:lol:) wiffle ball bat is inside of your home.. Then it is considered reasonable.

Last but not least, the cops did nothing wrong. Once he grabbed that bat and started chasing them, he was in violation of the law. And no amount of loony ACLU drivel can change that.

THEY came into HIS place without permission and were absolutely unwanted. If a group of teenagers came into my place, and all I had at my disposal was a baseball bat (because I have not picked up a wiffle ball bat since I was like 6) then I sure as hell would pick it up and chase them with it. Under my state's statutes, that is allowed.

It seems that Critter suffered from a broken heart when his girlfriend left. That's no excuse for his actions. Hence, he had a case slapped on him.

I don't buy that at all. I think the cops were looking for an easy arrest.

Also, considering that this thread started on October 15th, it has taken the group of us, as a whole, 5 whole days to even begin to understand critter-ese, or the story itself.

That considered, it is not much of a leap to think that the LEOs handling this case had no friggin clue what the hell Critter was trying to tell them, if anything.. And it is also possible that Krystal's story is distorted as well. (She had problems writing, remember)

These are a bunch of special ed kids who have very serious communication disorders, and not giving them some added investigative time is, in and of itself, criminal.

That is true, I agree- if they were outside, sure- But, he did say he told them to get "out", and he lived in an apartment. It seems that these people actually unlawfully entered his place of dwelling.

No he did not.. But the motive to follow the car was not to beat anyone up, but only to follow Krystal's dad's instructions to protect her somehow. That part is about motive, and there doesnt seem to be any criminal motive here.

Except when the person whom you are chasing with the (hilarious!:lol:) wiffle ball bat is inside of your home.. Then it is considered reasonable.

THEY came into HIS place without permission and were absolutely unwanted. If a group of teenagers came into my place, and all I had at my disposal was a baseball bat (because I have not picked up a wiffle ball bat since I was like 6) then I sure as hell would pick it up and chase them with it. Under my state's statutes, that is allowed.

Good points but, once they left the INSIDE of his apartment, he had no grounds to follow them out. They complied with his request that they leave.

He himself pointed out that he followed them out along with his girlfriend. Both of them should have just parked it.

He also pointed out that he was obviously pissed off. His admission to yelling and screaming at them proves this.

He established motive by jumping in the car with a baseball bat and then proceeded to chase them. His girlfriend obviously knew these people, and it doesn't sound like she was forced to go with them. Obviously, she chose to go with them.

The cops did nothing wrong. And when you truly at look at this whole event, and the people involved, it could very well be the case that the cops had full grounds for arrest, but may also have used the arrest to protect critter from himself.

My wife is a court reporter in a major crimes preliminary courtroom. My brother in-law (wifes brother) is a former DA, and now a superior court judge. I hear story's similar to this from them all the time. What I have learned from them is that cops often make arrests that are fully supported by evidence just to protect the criminal from being a further burden on her/himself. They then leave it in the hands of the DA's office to pursue formal charges.

It would seem that Critters bitch is with the DA's office, and his own lawyer. Which i'm assuming was most likely A Public Defender.

Last edited:
"That is true, I agree- if they were outside, sure- But, he did say he told them to get "out", and he lived in an apartment. It seems that these people actually unlawfully entered his place of dwelling."

ummmmmmmm the way I understood it, they didn't force their way into his apartment when they first got there. He invited them in and didn't get upset about them being there UNTIL the one guy revealed that he had beat Critter up in High School. So it appears to be one of those "I was for it before I was against it" moments. No one forced Krystal to leave with these other people. IMHO that is the whole problem in a nut shell. She chose to leave with them and not stay with him under the protection of his mighty wiffle ball bat and it was more than he could handle. I still maintain that the fact that Krystal, or him or any of the other people, were not living at home with their parents (he did say Krystal's dad was in another town) that they were all of legal age, so calling Krystal's dad is a bit of a stretch. He had NO RIGHT to follow them regardless of the fact he claims the dad told him to so he and his mighty wiffle ball bat could protect her if the need arose.

Again, IMHO, what it all boils down to is the Public Defender that he was appointed reviewed the case and felt that persuing it beyond the original court date was meaningless. It was going to come down to Critter's words (none of which are easily understood) against the cops and these other "kids" so he recommended that Critter just go ahead and plead out instead of fighting it and maintaining his innocence. I would dearly love to read the transcripts of the trial and the investigators reports leading up to the trial. I don't care how many times Critter ads to or changes events or justifies why he did something a certain way, there is a hell of a lot more to this than Critter is letting on. Since he already admitted to screaming and hollering at them while brandishing the mighty wiffle ball bat there's a pretty damn good chance that he was doing the same while following them around town for two hours. Wonder if either had to stop for gas during all the following and being followed.

And by the way JD....you say this..

"You guys are pathetic. Get a life.. Go back to school.... It is truly beyond ridiculous that you are comparing yourselves intellectually with someone like critter, who is so obviously lacking in mental clarity.

Hope y'all feel super-special and extra important now."

and don't even realize that you are also being extremely insulting to poor Critter with your condescending attitude about his "lacking in mental clarity". I guess pretty'n it up and attempting to sound like you're so educated and stuff makes it less a direct insult than it actually is huh? And one other thing...your CEASE AND DESIST order....well hun, you can put that where the sun don't shine. Until YOU pay for all of these people's internet service you have no right to demand anyone do anything. Maybe YOU should run on down to Critter's town and have his case reopened because YOU feel he was treated unfairly due to his "lacking in mental clarity" and defend him yourself. You can try to make it appear that you know more than what you have to look up but it doesn't change the fact that for all his posturing about being innocent and doing nothing wrong, he still copped a plea in that he didn't admit to nor deny guilt for what he did. Of course his PD entered a not guilty plea when that part of the trial was in session. That is the norm. Poor little "lacking in mental clarity" Critter claims to have looked it up a million times and felt that was the only route open to him SHOULD give you even a small hint that he KNEW that he was, in FACT, in the wrong. You want to jump up on that high horse and give everyone your idea of a good talking to for being so mean and insulting but you just conveniently overlook the fact that poor little "lacking in mental clarity" Critter opened HIMSELF up for everything that has been said. Maybe, just maybe he should have kept his fingers off the keyboard if he ONLY wanted the "oh you poor thing" responses.

Having grown up around law enforcement I will say this only one more time. There is a hell of a lot more to this story than poor "lacking in mental clarity" Critter is telling us. Simply having a learning disability does not make him above the law. You can take offense to this if you so choose but IMHO you really need to stop trying to convince people that you are oh so much smarter than everyone else and oh so much more compassionate than anyone else because pretty much every time you put YOUR fingers to keyboard you show just how clueless you are without being able to look stuff up before you post it. And the term MSM is NOT "so last century". It is used NOW, in the present, on a daily basis. Even our current President is known to use it in his many speeches. So to try and deflect your lack of knowledge by using that little excuse....well hun....that dog don't hunt.

Last edited:

Good points but, once they left the INSIDE of his apartment, he had no grounds to follow them out. They complied with his request that they leave.

He himself pointed out that he followed them out along with his girlfriend. Both of them should have just parked it.

He also pointed out that he was obviously pissed off. His admission to yelling and screaming at them proves this.

After a home invasion of not one, but a GROUP of people, who wouldn't be making some noise to attract attention??? :confused:

Also, in order to be sure they stay out, legal or not legal, any person going against a group of people would bring the bat outside with them, to ensure that they "stay gone".

He established motive by jumping in the car with a baseball bat and then proceeded to chase them. His girlfriend obviously knew these people, and it doesn't sound like she was forced to go with them. Obviously, she chose to go with them.

Obviously, something like this happened, and yeah so she knew them. Maybe she was in on it, too. They should have all been arrested for home invasion, at least.

The cops did nothing wrong. And when you truly at look at this whole event, and the people involved, it could very well be the case that the cops had full grounds for arrest, but may also have used the arrest to protect critter from himself.

They did a crude and incomplete investigation, knowing full well they were dealing with people with mental handicaps. This alone should have made them talk to witnesses.

My wife is a court reporter in a major crimes preliminary courtroom. My brother in-law (wifes brother) is a former DA, and now a superior court judge. I hear story's similar to this from them all the time. What I have learned from them is that cops often make arrests that are fully supported by evidence just to protect the criminal from being a further burden on her/himself. They then leave it in the hands of the DA's office to pursue formal charges.

They arrested him within hours. This was a police decision, not a DA decision. The DA is then left with reports written by cops themselves, before the group knew that critter lacked criminal intent when he followed them. Tell your family to always remember about mens rea.

It would seem that Critters bitch is with the DA's office, and his own lawyer. Which i'm assuming was most likely A Public Defender.

Critter's girlfriend (dont know why you have to demean the girlfriend down to a dog-like status- saying that only makes you look like a small dicked impotent man, by the way) had no idea that critter did not have criminal intent.

It was a very fucking bad arrest.

JB, you are basing your opinion solely on one side of the story. None of us actually know the full story.

I know.. I know as much as Critter told us.

I like to think that my analysis, though, is far more logical and reasonable than someone else (wont mention any names) jumping to conclusions that Critter was sleeping with two girls, or was drinking Jim Beam at the time.

The door swings both ways, CG.

JB, you are basing your opinion solely on one side of the story. None of us actually know the full story.

I like to think that my analysis, though, is far more logical and reasonable than someone else (wont mention any names) jumping to conclusions that Critter was sleeping with two girls, or was drinking Jim Beam at the time.

Indeed it does. We have one - albeit fractured and disjointed - side of the story. I haven't commented on the actual story because I don't have enough information to form a reasoned opinion. However, this is a forum and most of know that we are gonna get our asses kicked from time to time. LOL.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

kindof hard to remember when i don't really want to go back to that crappy day. So i can remember as much as i want to. though i know i never hit or threating them in anyway. at all, they just arrested base off wintess that thought i said things. I ask the same people after words and she said " i thoguht she said that" she the Jennifer girl was upset cause i wouldn't date her.

why the hell would another girl bring another guy to my place knowing full well that i was dating her.

After a home invasion of not one, but a GROUP of people, who wouldn't be making some noise to attract attention??? :confused:

Also, in order to be sure they stay out, legal or not legal, any person going against a group of people would bring the bat outside with them, to ensure that they "stay gone".

Obviously, something like this happened, and yeah so she knew them. Maybe she was in on it, too. They should have all been arrested for home invasion, at least.

They did a crude and incomplete investigation, knowing full well they were dealing with people with mental handicaps. This alone should have made them talk to witnesses.

They arrested him within hours. This was a police decision, not a DA decision. The DA is then left with reports written by cops themselves, before the group knew that critter lacked criminal intent when he followed them. Tell your family to always remember about mens rea.

Critter's girlfriend (dont know why you have to demean the girlfriend down to a dog-like status- saying that only makes you look like a small dicked impotent man, by the way) had no idea that critter did not have criminal intent.

It was a very fucking bad arrest.

it was they said this they ask me to write something down of what happen, so i did and they said no arrest were going to be made. Though now i am going to watch these local officers just in case.

btw there another story with these local police. i believe a man was walking talking to these young girls they were so called crying. good wintess pull over and wreslted with the guy.

police getting calls and almost arrest the man who was helping the young ladies.

Forum List

Back