Poles most marginalized by the USA.

Dumb Polak jokes are tolerated, which wouldn't be tolerated against any minority group like Blacks, Jews, Gays, Muslims, Hispanics etc. etc.

Blaming Poland for the Holocaust has become a favorite past time in US medias, even though Poles were the first to fight the Nazis, the first victims of Auschwitz were also Poles.

Now why don't they blame Blacks for slavery in the media?

Numerous anti-Polish films featured in USA Hollywood, like Big Lebowski, Borat, among many others.

Not just that, Poland was sold off to the Soviets by FDR, and Truman, which economically stagnated the economy of Poland.

Now Trump's demanding Poland pay Jews monetary compensations.

Imagine having Blacks pay monetary compensations for killing Native Americans?

It's completely absurd.
I am Irish. I don't want to hear it.

I'm a little bit Irish, and Irish people are treated very well in comparison to Poles in this country.

If I say I'm Irish people don't make faces, like you do if you say you're Polish.

Even though Irish people haven't accomplished what Polish people have.

There is no Irish version of Copernicus, Chopin, Marie Curie Sklodowska, or Adam Mickiewicz.

But, because Irish are so numerous in America, they get a free pass.

Dumb Polak jokes are tolerated, which wouldn't be tolerated against any minority group like Blacks, Jews, Gays, Muslims, Hispanics etc. etc.

Blaming Poland for the Holocaust has become a favorite past time in US medias, even though Poles were the first to fight the Nazis, the first victims of Auschwitz were also Poles.

Numerous anti-Polish films featured in USA Hollywood, like Big Lebowski, Borat, among many others.

Not just that, Poland was sold off to the Soviets by FDR, and Truman, which economically stagnated the economy of Poland.

It's completely absurd.

Pollacks blamed for the holocaust where?????????????????????

WATCH: US Jewish group draws fire for 'Polish Holocaust' campaign

Stephen Fry prompts anger in Poland over Holocaust remarks

Poles Were Complicit in Holocaust: Outrage Over Obama “Gaffe” is Fraudulent, Ignorant

Poland seeks apology from Israel on alleged Holocaust role remark

Polish embassy complaint over Coren's column

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/02/21/study-polish-norms-helped-nazis-wipe-out-local-jewry/

New book on killing of Jews in Poland exposes raw nerve

Letters: Poland can't ignore complicity in the death camps; Alderman expresses concern over short term rentals

Exaggerated Accusations of Polish Complicity in the Holocaust Won’t Help Combat Warsaw’s Revisionism

ACT NOW! Protest Poland’s Whitewashing of the Holocaust

That's what I thought, the same place where the funny Russian memes were, that I never seen or heard of.

It's completely absurd.

Pollacks blamed for the holocaust where?????????????????????

WATCH: US Jewish group draws fire for 'Polish Holocaust' campaign

Stephen Fry prompts anger in Poland over Holocaust remarks

Poles Were Complicit in Holocaust: Outrage Over Obama “Gaffe” is Fraudulent, Ignorant

Poland seeks apology from Israel on alleged Holocaust role remark

Polish embassy complaint over Coren's column

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/02/21/study-polish-norms-helped-nazis-wipe-out-local-jewry/

New book on killing of Jews in Poland exposes raw nerve

Letters: Poland can't ignore complicity in the death camps; Alderman expresses concern over short term rentals

Exaggerated Accusations of Polish Complicity in the Holocaust Won’t Help Combat Warsaw’s Revisionism

ACT NOW! Protest Poland’s Whitewashing of the Holocaust

That's what I thought, the same place where the funny Russian memes were, that I never seen or heard of.

How come no liberal admits they were tricked by Russian memes into voting for Trump?

It's completely absurd.

I'm a little bit Irish, and Irish people are treated very well in comparison to Poles in this country.

If I say I'm Irish people don't make faces, like you do if you say you're Polish.

There is no Irish version of Copernicus, Chopin, Marie Curie Sklodowska, or Adam Mickiewicz.

Irish was mistreated and enslaved for centuries. That's why I don't want to hear it.

If people make a face at Polacks it is because you're usually fascist assholes.
:lol:

I was just fucking with you, because you seem to be hyper-sensitive about your heritage.

But, allow me to retort on your "accomplishment" bullshit:

William C. Campbell and Ernest Walton say -- "FUCK OFF"

Also:
W.B. Yeats
George Barnard Shaw (fucking commie)
Seamus Heaney
Samuel Beckett

Let's not forget:
Without John Field there would be no Chopin.

also:
U2
Enya
David Yates

But, I didn't replay for a dick measuring contest. I was just fucking with you.

There would be no Henry Ford without Polish auto workers. Poles almost single-handedly built automobile manufacturing for the entire world.

So,

...also, Warsaw is probably the most underrated city in the world. Poles need to self-promote better (but so do Irish, so I will shut up now).

It's completely absurd.

View attachment 261614

If there were dumb Negro jokes on TV tomorrow, I'd imagine you'd be complaining.

But, because Poles are White it's completely acceptable.

A Polish woman walks into a bar with a duck under her arm
The bartender screams ...Get that disgusting PIG out of my bar!

The Polish woman yells.....This is a DUCK not a PIG you moron!
The bartender says.....I was talking to the DUCK

So glad you fight against prejudices, what a hypocrite, and a dumb one at that to attack Polish people of all people.

So glad you fight against prejudices, what a hypocrite, and a dumb one at that to attack Polish people of all people.

I can't deny you're right here. It's not fair to judge all Polish people by your example. Some of them are probably decent people.

It's completely absurd.

There is no Polish JFK

Actually, that is a true story

Forum List

Back