Pole Dancing in the Olympics?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Hong Kong-based Ania Przeplasko, the founder of the International Pole Dancing Fitness Association, the sport's fledgling supervisory body, believes Olympic recognition is only a matter of time and would be a victory for underappreciated sports worldwide.

"There will be a day when the Olympics see pole dancing as a sport," she said. "The Olympic community needs to acknowledge the number of people doing pole fitness now. We're shooting for 2012."

Pole dancing: Are the Olympics ready for this? - Weird news- msnbc.com

Comments? :wtf:

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Please, please, please, please..........let pole dancing be an Olympic sport.

Think about it.......it's basically a vertical balance beam, and you can't tell me that most men watch the gymnastics events to see the moves......they're there because they are fantasizing about young nubile (under 18 usually) females.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a place for Joe 6 pack to leer at athletics legally?

Besides, I used to work as a cook at a strip bar. Most of those women are in shape, as well as work out regularly.

Besides..........how funny would it be for 2 WASP's to be talking at a stuffy get together?

"So, Mortimer, how's your family?"

"Quite well Leonard, my daughter is going to be in the Olympics!"

"What event?"

"Clear heels pole dancing, we were hoping for Harvard lacrosse, but this seems to work better."

What next 'pole dancing ' as a sport !

It seems we can make anything an Olympic sport now..oh well, such is progress I guess.

Exotic pole dancing would get My vote..

:D

When I saw this thread, I had visions of people dancing on a bunch of pollacks...

They could have an olympic combined with lap dances

The lap dances are where they do their practice at RightWinger.

Didn't you watch the Olympics? There was a practice run before every event.

Hmmmm....Pole Dancing........

:eusa_hand:

I can only hope it won't conflict in the schedule with Nubile Young Chinese Girl's Gymnastic Competition.

Forum List

Back