Pole dancing classes for 5 year old kids??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
A dance studio in Canada plans to offer a pole-dancing class to children.

The Twisted Grip Dance and Fitness in Duncan, British Columbia, will teach a Little Spinners class, starting September 29. The class is modeled on those offered in adult sessions, which include versions called Sexy Flexy, Pole Fit and Bunny Bootcamp.

Dance instructor Kristy Craig said pole dancing gives children a good cardio workout.

“There is nothing provocative. There is nothing sexual about it,” she told CBC News. “It’s pure fitness and strength and fun. I mean, kids love climbing trees. They will climb anything.”

Three girls and a boy, whose ages range from 5 to 12 years old, have already signed up for the class.

Craig said that although the pole-dancing class has nothing to do with exotic dancing, it's hard to remove the sexual stigma.

Pole dancing: Good workout for kids? | HLNtv.com

A dance studio in Canada plans to offer a pole-dancing class to children.

The Twisted Grip Dance and Fitness in Duncan, British Columbia, will teach a Little Spinners class, starting September 29. The class is modeled on those offered in adult sessions, which include versions called Sexy Flexy, Pole Fit and Bunny Bootcamp.

Dance instructor Kristy Craig said pole dancing gives children a good cardio workout.

“There is nothing provocative. There is nothing sexual about it,” she told CBC News. “It’s pure fitness and strength and fun. I mean, kids love climbing trees. They will climb anything.”

Three girls and a boy, whose ages range from 5 to 12 years old, have already signed up for the class.

Craig said that although the pole-dancing class has nothing to do with exotic dancing, it's hard to remove the sexual stigma.

Pole dancing: Good workout for kids? | HLNtv.com

“It’s pure fitness and strength and fun. I mean, kids love climbing trees. They will climb anything.”... Perhaps even each other.

Its a form of exercise. What is the problem?

Apparently you see nothing wrong with a five year old dry humping a stripper pole.

The only thing that is wrong is you lot associating a pole with strippers. Strippers do not always use a pole.

Anybody denying the eroticism of pole dancing is in denial. That said, this story doesn't even shock me. I expect to next see a story of a 9 year-old getting breast implants.

It's part of over sexualizing children at younger and younger ages. Then we'll hear about how early they are maturing and we have to lower the age of consent.

Its a form of exercise. What is the problem?

Apparently you see nothing wrong with a five year old dry humping a stripper pole.

The only thing that is wrong is you lot associating a pole with strippers. Strippers do not always use a pole.

Every strip club I have been to had poles present on the stage, what else do strippers use? ladders? bean bags?

Stripping is huge in Canada. They are just starting them young for their future careers.

And climbing a pole is very erotic. Not only to those who watch. If you get my meaning.

Forum List

Back